NEW SURVIVAL SERVER LOOKING FOR MODS , ADMINS , BUILDERS :D

_NinjaCow's Avatar _NinjaCow6/4/16 6:44 pm
1 emeralds 201 3
6/5/2016 11:01 am
SammieTheSnow's Avatar SammieTheSnow
I see you would like to become staff on a new survival server ! well .... firstly obviously i cant be rude and say hello .... so hello ! ok now if you would like to become a part of our community ( never yet open so it will be a small nice community ! see it as a village where every one is good friends ) we hope to grow bigger as the months go by but were going no where without amazing dedicated staff !!! please reply to this post with one of the applications bellow ! ( make sure to put as much detail in as possible ! it might just get you the extra point ! )

Builder
Click to reveal
Name :

IGN :

TimeZone :

Why do you want to become a builder on our server ? :

If you where in a crowd how would you stand out ( were looking for unique people ! ) :

How do stand out from the rest of the builder applications ? :

What tools do you mostly use and are familiar with ? :

Are you a wizz with worldedit :

Can you donate ? :

How much time could you spend on our server per day - week :

Mod
Click to reveal
Name :

IGN :

TimeZone :

Why do you want to become a mod on our server ? :

If you where in a crowd how would you stand out ( were looking for unique people ! ) :

Do you have experience in being staff ? list all positions you have been :

What could you bring to our server ? :

What are your goals ? :

Could you donate ? :

Admin
Click to reveal
Name :

IGN :

TimeZone :

Why do you want to become a mod on our server ? :

Do you have experience in being staff ? list all positions you have been :

What could you bring to our server ? :

What are your goals ? :

Why do you feel that you be a better admin than mod ? :

Could you donate ? :

Thank you all for applying ! I will apply as soon as possible and i wish you all the best of luck applying ! - Owner - Jrgmoo

Smile More
_NinjaCow
Level 15 : Journeyman Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/05/2016 11:01 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
SammieTheSnow
Name : Sammie Smulyan

IGN : Wha1e

TimeZone : EST

Why do you want to become a builder on our server ? : Because I want to help out and make your server great!

If you where in a crowd how would you stand out ( were looking for unique people ! ) :Well my minecraft skin is unique xD

I don't think anyone else on here has a whale skin, and I am a professional pixel artist
What tools do you mostly use and are familiar with ? : Just my hands and sometimes World Edit

You bet!
Can you donate ? :
Sure why not!
Well in the summer like 5-7 hours.
06/05/2016 4:15 am
Level 1 : New Miner
gipsycrafted
Name :
claudio
IGN :
GipsyCrafted
TimeZone :
utc
Why do you want to become a builder on our server ? :
i am a builder, and solo projects get boring after a while
im weird XD, nah i dunno
medieval style n stuff, and i have experience on other servers
What tools do you mostly use and are familiar with ? :
worldedit (a lot), and the rest i do by hand
see above
Can you donate ? :
not for the moment #brokelife
How much time could you spend on our server per day - week : depends, exams right now, in the vacation a lot i guess
06/04/2016 9:58 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
TommyWiseau
Name : Chris

IGN : JavaScript_TM

TimeZone : EST

Why do you want to become a mod on our server ? : I wish to be a mod or admin because I feel that with my experience in servers I can solve problems between people pretty quickly. And due to my personality, I am unbiased in my opinions because I simply want people to get along and have fun.

If you where in a crowd how would you stand out ( were looking for unique people ! ) : I think I will stand out due to my personality. In school, with friends, or with family and I am usually labeled a joker. I can turn most situations into a funny moment with just how I say things and what I say. Although I can become very serious as there are time when laughter just isn't needed.

Do you have experience in being staff ? list all positions you have been : I have had my fair share of experience as staff. My positions include: Helper, Mod, SrMod, Admin, HeadAdmin, HeadOfStaff, Dev, OP, CoOwner, and finally, I have owned 2 servers a couple a years ago. Both did very good but didn't last as long as I had hoped.

What could you bring to our server ? : I believe I can bring a fun and hilarious environment to the server. As well as my skill in setting up the basics of a server and making plugins work with each other. (I love PEX, GroupManager make me want to kill myself).

What are your goals ? : My goals are to be to best Admin for this server as I can be. There's honestly not much more I can say here without repeating myself, which I hate to do.

Why do you feel that you be a better admin than mod ? : I think that I make a better Admin than mod because I have the experience needed to be an Admin. I have the patience, the determination, and the skills to make my and my fellow staff lives and jobs that much easier and tolerable (no offense).

How much time could you spend on our server per day - week : I am most active on the weekends. This week will be sketchy due to my finals coming up and I want to be ready for them. Afterwards, I will be much more active during the week.

Could you donate ? : I just bought a new speaker with the help of my mom which totaled just over $300 due to my birthday just passing. So I can't donate as i am broke.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome