forum Forumsplay_arrow Minecraft fiber_manual_record Servers

New Survival Server LF Moderaters

1 emerald15 replies331 views
created 02/24/2011 5:16 am by mdamon06
last reply 11/11/2011 8:33 pm
Whats up guys, two days ago I purchased myself a minecraft server through Jest servers. Ive been playing minecraft for a bit now and Ive liked how some servers are run, but I can never find one that has all the aspects that I would like to play with. So, Ive decided to just do it myself! Right now my world is currently just in the beginning stages as me and my other admin started laying down the foundation for our spawn city today. We plan on running a survival server focused on surviving/exploring/thriving. We would also like to have a bit of a RP element to the server. Im not talking people running around pretending they are other people and talking funny, we just want a basic backbone story for the server, we also plan on setting things up to encourage players to explore. Such as, admin created dungeons and special highlighted created areas to explore and to find. (all with rewards and incentives for players) This will help add to the general build and explore theme of our minecraft server. We want to focus on building a world together and we plan on adding alot of different elements to our server. Such as Admin created Dungeons, a large designated pvp area where anything goes, were also discussing an economy to help players get those harder to get building materials. Right now our server isnt open to the public, but we are looking for a few individuals to help us start setting all of this up.

What Were Looking For:

Were currently looking for four individuals. We need two moderators, who are experienced minecraft players, who are looking to play a large role in the start, and running of this server. We are also looking for 1 or 2 people to white list and become general members. These people will be default members and will be aloud to start building in the world, these are people who we want to start "testing" normal game play in our server so to speak.

I'm only looking for people who are interested in being a big part of the creation of this server. I don't need someone who already plays full time on another server to come in once a week and poke around, I need dedicated individuals to get things rolling fast within the next couple of weeks so that we can open things up to the public.

If you are interested, send me a private message here on the forums giving me some general information about you, your gaming history, your minecraft experience, reasons why I should choose you, and any credentials you have (affiliates with websites, forums, gaming networks and such things).

I appreciate everyones time and if you dont want to be a part of the creation period I understand, but if you would like me to shoot you a msg when we open to the public, send me a msg tittled, RedList
Posted by avatar
mdamon06
Level 8 : Apprentice Explorer

comment Login or register to post a reply.

15 replies

11/11/2011 8:33 pm
Level 27 : Expert Zombie
Mr.Senechal
Hey lexic i am Toast_n_Jam i would like to be whitelisted onto ur server btw i knew u from mass exidos. just need the ip
04/18/2011 5:57 pm
Level 22 : Expert Dragonborn
Lexic_Drago
hey mdamon, im a regular of Exodus and pretty much there main bounty hunter lol, but anyway not guna say much bout that here, just thought id throw in my bid to be a mod caus im online most the time, even into early hours, never really thought about becoming a mod before but i do always help people out when needed, especially when no mods or admins are on.
if not to being a mod i guess you could redlist me. anyway, username on minecraft is Lexic_Drago
02/25/2011 4:57 pm
Level 40 : Master Musician
c danovich
umm, two things:)
1. i dont have the ip, i only got a message linking to this post
2. did you whitelist c danovich or c_danovich, c_danovich is my IGN(confusing yeah)
02/25/2011 4:21 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Explorer
mdamon06
the two of you that showed interest have been whitelisted on the server, go and check us out while im at work tonight. Thanks zar for givving my thread back haha
02/25/2011 10:31 am
Level 57 : Grandmaster Wizard
Zaralith
Right. Sorry for hijacking the thread. This is for mdamon's server. FOr discussion on my server, please put it in the thread that I made for that, comment on the server listing or send me a pm.
02/24/2011 10:29 pm
Level 51 : Grandmaster Taco
kacboy
I'm sorry. But I'll also remember from the forum rules (Yes I actually read them) it says don't be a moderator unless you are one. Sorry just sayin'

Leave the moderating to the actual Moderators. DO NOT attempt to "put another poster in his/her place."
02/24/2011 10:07 pm
Level 29 : Expert Taco
dude58
Getting off topic...
02/24/2011 8:18 pm
kacboy
Yeah can you turn on mobs for a day? That would be lovely.
02/24/2011 8:04 pm
Zaralith
Might turn off worldedit, and warping when moria and aetas are done, just for laughs. Maybe add mobs. Maybe just stop Godmode.
02/24/2011 7:40 pm
kacboy
I think he means we are too civilized and we aren't struggling to survive. :/
02/25/2011 3:09 am
c danovich
yes something like that, in combination with godmode
its like putting on peaceful and collecting items, no fun in it
02/24/2011 7:25 pm
Zaralith
What you mean no survival on my server?
02/24/2011 6:28 pm
c danovich
i am thinking about joining

i tried exodus but i hate that becouse of the too many random players there, i like knowing the personalities of who i play with
i only log in once every two days on zars, thats becouse not many people do survival there

i was a very active admin on skullcandy's server but sadly that one closed and i am still looking for that new community friendly server on PMC:)
so yes i am applying for the mod spot
02/24/2011 6:17 pm
Level 29 : Expert Taco
dude58
Hey, I'm great with minecraft and i'd like to be a mod.

Other then that, i just wanna join.

My username is Blargface333
02/24/2011 9:51 am
kacboy
Is it a /give create server or a survival create server like Exodus? I might be interested but maybe not cause I have 3 other servers I like to go to already.

Planet Minecraft

Browse

Site

© 2010 - 2019
planetminecraft.com

Welcome