- NEW UNIQUE MEDIVAL MMORPG Looking for new staff members! Going to open alpha soon! -

ArchcraftTeam's Avatar ArchcraftTeam12/12/17 1:05 pm
1 emeralds 167 2
12/13/2017 3:19 pm
Darksword876543's Avatar Darksword876543
Welcome Minecrafter,

I am Yuoru from ArchCraft, and we are looking for new team members.
Archcraft is a unique MMORPG made in Minecraft. We are trying to create a one of a kind experience for our players, by building huge medieval themed fantasy worlds for our players to explore, creating game mechanics that no other server has ever used before and writings stories that make the player want to unraffle the mysteries of ArchCraft even more.
We already have a vast world with quests and dungeons in it.

I know a lot of MMORPG servers are looking for staff here. So why do you, as a good creator, want to join ArchCraft? First of all we've got a team of dedicated members, who are very skilled at the things they do. You will join a team. You will not only be staff, you will always have a say in the things we decide. You can give your personal twist to the worlds we create. I you like fantasy, creativity, building up your own ideas from the ground up and most of all if you like Minecraft, we are looking for you!

We are looking for creative people who can look differently at the things we create. You have to be dedicated, and open minded. If you have a passion for fantasy, creation and, most importantly, Minecraft, we are looking for you!
If you are not planning to be active regularly, please do not apply. We are eager to make this server a great thing, and we can not do that with people who are not active, dedicated or lack the skill to create new things and use their imagination. For maturity reasons, we will only accept people who are 15 or older.
We are currently looking for story designers, builders and plugin developers.

Please comment your Discord name (with the tag) below and what role would you be interested in, and we will contact you!
ArchcraftTeam
Level 1 : New Miner