Legends Of Valeros the Minecraft RPG -Trailer-

LegendsOfValeros's Avatar LegendsOfValeros4/8/14 9:13 pm
1 emeralds 13.9k 239
6/18/2017 4:29 pm
LegendsOfValeros's Avatar LegendsOfValeros
Free Alpha Acces giveaway every week!

Simply register on our website forums and post in this thread: Click Here

Check out some of our server videos to get to know the world a little better, trailers will follow!

LegendsOfValeros
Level 44 : Master Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/15/2014 7:35 pm
Level 36 : Artisan Dragonborn
ShockHawk924
IGN:skaggs9242000
applying for: Builder or Writer
experience in building from 1 to 10: 6
teamworker or solo: solo
experiences with plugins (i.e Voxelsniper Worldedit etc): decent amount
skype to keep in touch with the rest of the team: skaggs9242000
examples of your work is a must: Attempt at a dragon's head from a while back: http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/ ... attempt-2/ , also it is kind of hard to show my writing skills since i have no typed work but i can promise you i am good at writing and building and i swear on my honor.
04/15/2014 7:39 pm
LegendsOfValeros
hello ShockHawk,

Sorry but you application is denied we need highly skilled people !

good luck !
04/15/2014 11:12 pm
Level 36 : Artisan Dragonborn
ShockHawk924
Too bad, but may I ask, can I reapply if I show you my better work, i only provided one thing i did a while back that sucked, I have made countless other builds and I can say they are better than that sorry excuse for a Dragon's head, also about the writer part, i have written two books and I have been told by many I have good details and great stories so I'd be willing to do that. Just reply to me if I can reapply,
04/15/2014 7:43 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
MrSmuggle100
I dont really want to be Builder but i can build.... Can you PM me the Ip i just wanna play the server, maybe donate it looks epic!
04/16/2014 5:29 am
LegendsOfValeros
the server is not public...yet
04/15/2014 8:14 pm
Level 25 : Expert Pirate
Pepper_coco
IGN: pepper_coco
applying for: Lore/Quest writer, I bring some terraforming talent to the table and a little bit of building but nothing too spectacular. I'm good at copying a particular style but my style isn't the best, but I can help in that department if needed, but i'm mainly applying for the Lore/Quest writing job as i'm an excellent thinker and writer alike.
experience in building from 1 to 10: 5
teamworker or solo: Both
experiences with plugins (i.e Voxelsniper Worldedit etc): I've owned survival servers in the past along with running private servers for my friends. I'm great with all plugins and I can figure them out pretty fast. Good with .yml as well.
skype to keep in touch with the rest of the team: peppy_c (Look for the one with the name "Cameron" or if you can't find it just message me your skype and i'll add you.
examples of your work is a must: Not sure what to provide here since i'm not applying for the builder position.
04/15/2014 9:17 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Architect
CBG Productions
IGN: jpbentColeman
Applying for: Builder/Arts, I am great with medieval builds on MC PC/XBOX360 either works. I can build walls the best really, but if that's already done I can promise you that I will find another way to stay active. <-- Why I'm applying for builder ( If possible )
I am also wonderful with PhotoShop, and stuff alike it. I can edit photos really good, also can advertise quite well. <-- Why I'm applying for Arts ( If possible )
How good experience with building is from 1-10-> 8.4 I would say.
Teamwork or Solo: Solo is good for smaller builds, teamwork is wonderful for larger more detailed builds.
EXTRA- I am OKAY at terraforming, I would say 6 out of 10. That's how well I am.. I guess..
About the experience with plug-ins. TO be honest, the only one I've ever used was World Edit.. The others I've not really used. BUT! I am a very quick learner, if you have just 5 minutes to teach me, I have the rest of the time to practice/ use it.
Skype name: colemanbenton
Full name: Coleman Benton
I don't really have any game saves currently. But you will be surprised, if you give me a chance. Thank you for your time. Good day.
04/15/2014 9:26 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
AChubbyTeddyBear
ING: Digger0311

applying for: Builder
experience in building from 1 to 10: 8
team-worker or solo: I can work solo on builds but I am also a very good team-worker who gets things done fast and too the best quality but at the same time has fun and can mess around with people.
experiences with plugins (i.e Voxelsniper Worldedit etc): I have had to use it when Co-Owning and running a few servers so my experience with Worldedit and Voxelsniper is about 6/10. Although if need be I will research more how to get into the advanced commands of them too help out.
skype to keep in touch with the rest of the team: I can msg you this if excepted.
examples of your work is a must: http://i.imgur.com/vAmKfhr.png
http://i.imgur.com/ot4JiDz.png

-Thanks Digger0311
04/16/2014 5:38 am
LegendsOfValeros
Thank you for applying DIgger, Could we get in touch on skype I am very interested in speaking to you ! my Skype is Bamibein
04/15/2014 9:54 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Caveman
jakesoboy01
IGN: jakesoboy
I am applying for either lore writer or builder.
Experience in building out of 10: 7 - 9

Teamworker or Solo: Mostly, I like to do teamwork and some solo on the side.

Experience with Plugins? (i.e Voxelsniper, Worldedit, etc) I am very experienced WorldEdit, basically knowing the ins and outs of it, and not that much knowledged of VoxelSniper or any other tool. I do some terraforming on the side but overall I would give myself a 7 - 8/10 on it.

Examples of your work? (This is a must.): http://jakesoboy.imgur.com/all/
Also for typed works, they are on my profile. Those are rants and stuff but I can surely help make the lore.

*I have revised this application for better organization. *
04/16/2014 1:46 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
WirelessWisdom
Ign:WirelessWisdom
I am a expirienced builder and my special is medieval and ancient buildings , I have always loved building houses and small builds but I really love building epic things with people , I don't have any pictures of my projects but I can assure you you wouldn't regret accepting me , I can also terraform , i can do all kinds of terraforming but my favorite is building trees I've always been a person to go out and really look at nature so I have a even better eye for detail on nature then I do buildings and my eye for building is great I've been told. Can't wait to hear back !
04/16/2014 2:59 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Architect
Jagged007
ING Jagged007
AGE almost 17
Country USA
applying for redstone engineer, or builder
experience in building from 1 to 10 I'm really good with redstone machines and traps but I'm also kinda good at building so redstone building 8 normal building 7
teamworker or solo both, but solo if I'm doing behind the scenes stuff team
experiences with plugins (i.e Voxelsniper Worldedit etc) Worldedit over 1 year, i'm also a fast learner if you need me to learn voxelsniper
skype to keep in touch with the rest of the team I'll message you it if you want it.
examples of your work is a must http://imgur.com/a/vT65l
04/16/2014 3:49 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Crafter
Marklas
ING Joachimhai
AGE 15
Country Lithuania, But i speak english very good..
applying for Builder
experience in building from 1 to 10 Im very good at building, im building about 1 year.
teamworker or solo teamworker..
experiences with plugins (i.e Voxelsniper Worldedit etc) Im pretty good with worldedit i know basic commands and other stuff.. and im pretty good with worldpainter
skype to keep in touch with the rest of the team eimisstasytis
examples of your work is a must http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/ ... enshots--/ And i am in LemonFox team: https://www.youtube.com/user/LemonFoxTV I helped building Pirate port, Dwarven City...
04/16/2014 5:44 am
LegendsOfValeros
as far as the screenshots tell you can build indeed, I have added you to skype. looking forward in meeting you
04/16/2014 5:06 am
Level 29 : Expert Dragonborn
barkerclan
ING: barkerclan

applying for: Im applying to help build and have fun and help build your server.

experience in building from 1 to 10: i'd say about 9-10

teamworker or solo: i get a lot more building done when working solo but also have so much more fun working together.

experiences with plugins (i.e Voxelsniper Worldedit etc): Havent really used them before but i can get used to them and know how to use them

skype to keep in touch with the rest of the team:
james_barker11

examples of your work is a must: i can send snapshots through skype my builds on PMC are old and rubbish now. If you add my on skype ill send you images of my builds.
04/16/2014 5:31 am
LegendsOfValeros
work looks good, could we meet on skype ? altho i search and find 2 guys. which one are you ? from Leads ?
04/16/2014 5:34 am
Level 29 : Expert Dragonborn
barkerclan
I'm the top search result. The one from United Kingdom
04/16/2014 5:41 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
MrSmuggle100
Can i please have the IP? i just wanna play on the server! PM ME!!!
04/16/2014 7:00 am
Level 48 : Master Architect
Nefertittie
ING: Im2gr84u
applying for: builder
experience in building from 1 to 10: idk really, i have played minecraft for 1 year so far, and i think my experience is somewher between 8 and 7
teamworker or solo: i usually like building solo but from time to time its just better to build with someone else because 2 heads r better than 1 i supose xd
experiences with plugins (i.e Voxelsniper Worldedit etc): plenty xd
skype to keep in touch with the rest of the team: if i get in ill give u my skype ;D
examples of your work is a must: oh shit, im a modern builder but i have experience in medieval stuff no worries xd http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/im2gr84u/
04/16/2014 8:18 am
LegendsOfValeros
looks good, can you try some medieval builds ??
04/16/2014 9:05 am
Level 48 : Master Architect
Nefertittie
yeah why not xd
04/16/2014 9:43 am
LegendsOfValeros
then we'll wait for your screens
04/16/2014 10:51 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Architect
Vortex Team
ING: Zealotlord13
applying for: Building
experience in building from 1 to 10:8.5
teamworker or solo: teamworker
experiences with plugins (i.e Voxelsniper Worldedit etc): Worledit VoxelSniper multiple programs to generate special worlds.
skype to keep in touch with the rest of the team:samuel.zurowski
examples of your work is a must: Check profile those are examples.
04/16/2014 11:33 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
Zyphir
ING UltimateJerkO
Age 17
Country Netherlands
applying for Builder and Terraformer
experience in building from 1 to 10 I would say a 9. I have been in multiple buildteams and I also hosted my own. I made maps for servers in the Netherlands with 300+ players. We also had our own pvp map which kinda looks like this one. I really love building because I can express myself.
teamworker or solo I'm a teamworker because I have been in multiple teams I know what it's like to work in a team. Sometimes is working Solo better because you can do your own thing. But most of the times you have to work in a team to get a great result.
experiences with plugins (i.e Voxelsniper Worldedit etc) I'm really good with world edit and voxelsniper. I think I now almost every command and I do alot of terraforming for multiple servers. On a scale of 1 to 10 than I'm a 9 when it comes to Terraforming.
skype matt.cutt
examples of your work http://ultimatejerko.imgur.com/all/ -- And I have build much more. If you are interested just contact me on skype and I can show you more builds if you want.
Greetz.
Matthew
04/16/2014 12:15 pm
LegendsOfValeros
Hoi Ultimate!

bedankt voor je applicatie het ziet er goed uit en we willen je uitnodigen op onze server ! ik heb je geadd op skypee
04/16/2014 12:48 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Pokemon
enderaron
IGN: DarkCove_
Applying For: Lore/Quest Writer
Writing Experience: I've won several competitions, and I am currently working at a level deemed 'outstanding' in the UK.
Team Worker Or Solo: Either, I don't mind.
Experiences With Plugins (i.e Voxelsniper Worldedit etc): This probably won't be needed, but yes, I have knowledge of World Edit.
Skype To Keep In Touch With The Rest Of The Team: I have Skype, but I don't show up whatever you type in . If you want to get in touch you'd have to PM me your Skype.
Work: Most writing I do is for tests, so nothing is written up on my laptop. If you want me to write something I can. Just give me an idea .
04/16/2014 2:16 pm
Level 21 : Expert Explorer
HippOut
In Game Name: HippyBomb
Country: I am american, Currently stationed in the United Kingdom.
Application purpose: I would like to obtain a position as a project architect.
Building skill: I hate to judge myself or brag, but 9/10
How do i build: I have made many projects on my own, a few with others and one with a large group.
Tool usage experience: I know most things with "WorldEdit" and am getting progressively better at my "VoxelSniping" skills.
Skype name: Brennan|HippyBomb|Kent C. Straight
Building examples: I am good with many styles but my best build was in Fantasy:
http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/trilliance/
04/16/2014 3:18 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Architect
Her0_o
ING: Her0_o
applying for: Terraformer and Builder
experience in building from 1 to 10: 10, I helped on some servers, the most recent project i worked on was a dungeon world for a PvP Server, i can build nearly everything you need, espacially dungeons.
I played WoW for a long time, i got some of my inspiartion from there. I think i can build many styles and if there is one i dont know yet, im sure i can learn it.
teamworker or solo: I can do both, normaly I build solo, but im also not afraid to work in a team.
experiences with plugins (i.e Voxelsniper Worldedit etc): I could write books about those plugins, i know almost everything about them , im pretty good in Terraforming, i can also use Worldpainter if i need to make whole maps.
skype to keep in touch with the rest of the team: I have skype (snapster9) and TS³
examples of your work is a must:

I built much more, but i dont have the screens anymore, hire me and i will show much more.
04/16/2014 5:59 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Artist
Arterexius
ING: Idk what this is, I have may heard of it, but I have no idea what it is
applying for: Builder or Writer
experience in building from 1 to 10: Been building for 2 years, thinks it's either 8 or 10...
teamworker or solo: I've never tried teamwork, always done solo, but if told what to do, then I don't see any probs, if something isn't done as you want, I redo, no probs there, I build High Fantasy
experiences with plugins (i.e Voxelsniper Worldedit etc): I've only just started learning WorldEdit and know kinda like how the basics work, but I can't fully control it yet. I know how Voxelsniper works, just never used it (I know as good as nothing about mods, never really needed them, so why learn 'em was what I thought.. I see why now...) But I can terraform in hand, I've always done things in hand (that includes the whole cathedral too, yes) because I did not trust that sort of plugins, so now you know why I don't know how to use them and why I never thought I needed them or the knowledge on "how-to-install"
skype to keep in touch with the rest of the team: JoraniusMinecraft
My works: http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/cathedral-of-qryzteria-omelyzia/
http://simon1k8bak.deviantart.com/art/Lost-Cities-of-the-Dwarves-Minecraft-448010202
http://simon1k8bak.deviantart.com/art/Lost-Cities-of-the-Dwarves-Minecraft-448012819

First "work" is neither done yet and it's also under a huge restoration, updates will be coming soon, I'm currently adding dept to it and redoing the windows (I love colors, but you've probably already seen that ) Second is my project from the Reinhart server, which also sorta states my current skills* (*the grey towers are crap, I agree there and I am also pulling them down) I have no idea if I was allowed to publish 'em, but anyway, I'm not building for a living, I'm building because I think it's fun

(ps, I've been very sheltered away from people during these 2 years, so if I seem to be confused, weird and not really knowing what to do, then you know why now But no worries, as soon as I start to build, with or without instructions, I make sure that it gets perfect, I cannot take if it's not perfect, it needs to be perfect (I will of course accept if you guys think it's perfect or good enough, then I wont rip it down again) My main style is High Fantasy, but I know about modern, woodland, a bit of elvish, dwarven and some western as well. I apply because I think it would be a pleasure to build with people on a server and usually people who build like your guys, are pretty awesome too, and I love being around awesome people

Sorry for this novel, I have no experience in applications and I do not hope that you've becomen too bored

- JoraniusMinecraft =)
04/17/2014 4:14 pm
LegendsOfValeros
IGN = Ingame name

. I added you to skype
04/16/2014 7:47 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
PinkFluffyShoes1
IGN: PinkFluffyShoes1
I am applying for builder.
Experience in building out of 10: 9 - 10
I have my own server, which was build all by hand and by myself. (no mods or plugins)
I am a girl by is amazing at building. I build horror maps, adventure maps, server spawns and mini game arenas. I would love to help you on your fantastic map. If you would like to see some images of my builds email me at Game2k@outlook.com
04/17/2014 4:13 pm
LegendsOfValeros
feel free to send the pics to www.legendsofvaleros.com !
04/16/2014 9:27 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
Deielea
ING: Deielea

Applying for: Builder

Experience in building from 1 to 10: 8.5

Teamworker or solo: I work great with either but prefer solo

Experiences with plugins (i.e Voxelsniper Worldedit etc): 7.5

Skype to keep in touch with the rest of the team: Yoko_littner_

Examples of your work is a must: I have worked for many major RP servers and have even been commissioned for my work. I have a great flare for interior design and small details, but I'm also a fantastic fantasy/RP builder. I have also had a lot of experience working as admin and operators for server, and have hosted my own server before. I'm a very friendly person, and am easy to get along with, I feel like working with you and your team will be a great benefit for us both. Check my profile for a look at my latest work.
04/17/2014 4:11 pm
LegendsOfValeros
looks good, but a bit unclear. I cant make out what it actuelly is. do you perhaps have some more examples ?

thank you
04/16/2014 10:09 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Architect
n00bl3Productions
IGN: N00BL3

Applying For: Builder/Developer

Experience In Building: 8 or 9ish

Work Preference: Team, or Solo, whichever the wind blows ~

Plugin Experience: Voxel Sniper/World Edit since 5ever. (I also develop plugins)

Examples: Here's a pic of my own MMORPG server. (I'm applying for yours because I'm bored and feel like I need another project on my plate.)
http://imgur.com/P2NXLnv

04/17/2014 4:12 pm
LegendsOfValeros
looks good N00ble

added you to skype
04/17/2014 5:22 pm
Upchurch12
IGN: Upchurch12
Applying for: Anything works for me I just wanna be a part of it but I would like to be a builder more than anything
Experience in building from 1 to 10: I would say about 8
Teamworker or solo: I am a teamworker.
Experience with plugins (i.e Voxelsniper Wolrdedit.. etc) My friends have owned servers so i am really good with Worldedit.
Skype: Upchurch, but theres a lot with the name Upchurch my is the one with the words Minecraft as a picture.
Examples of my work: I don't have any on PlanetMinecraft but if you add me on skype i can send you some of my work or email me at minecraftplayer76354@gmail.com
04/17/2014 6:13 pm
LegendsOfValeros
can you mail them to admin@legendsofvaleros.com ?
04/17/2014 5:38 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
Ninjicraft2
ING: Won_The_Day
applying for: Builder
experience in building from 1 to 10: 8
teamworker or solo: Either
experiences with plugins (i.e Voxelsniper Worldedit etc): 10/10
skype to keep in touch with the rest of the team: win.the.day
examples of your work is a must: http://imgur.com/a/dYm0e
04/17/2014 7:18 pm
LegendsOfValeros
wanted to add you to skype but there is alot of you ill PM you my skype
04/17/2014 7:23 pm
Kinky_Twinkie
ING Kinky_Twinkie
AGE17
Country U.S.A Ny city
applying for just playing on the server
experience in building from 1 to 10 7 i built on many servers and i have a amazing single player
teamworker or solo i like team work i need people to be specific!!
experiences with plugins (i.e Voxelsniper Worldedit etc ) don't use
skype to keep in touch with the rest of the team niccullen97
examples of your work is a must i can make a potion shop and ore armor shop and get costume trades for the villegers i can make anything but statues
04/17/2014 7:59 pm
LegendsOfValeros
examplesof your work is a must...
04/17/2014 8:00 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
Deielea
Just uploaded an example of my interior design, hope you like it.
04/17/2014 8:11 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Ranger
BestMinerGavin
Correction: Everquest was the true godfather of MMO's, WoW actually took most of it from Everquest...
04/18/2014 2:47 am
LegendsOfValeros
yep your right
04/18/2014 12:43 am
Level 37 : Artisan Nether Knight
Vectrious
ING Vectrious
AGE 19
Country USA
applying for Builder
experience in building 10
teamworker or solo Both
experiences with plugins (i.e Voxelsniper Worldedit etc) Know about every command
skype to keep in touch with the rest of the team/ I have skype and teamspeak
examples of your work is a must
http://s160.photobucket.com/user/runeph ... t=3&page=1
04/18/2014 2:46 am
LegendsOfValeros
Stunning work !
Could you PM me your Skype so we can have a chat ?
hope to hear from you soon

-Aug88
04/18/2014 6:14 am
Bear-America
My age is 14
And I am from Holland (maybe its a problem)
And I want to be builder.
unfortunaly I have no picture of what I build but I have build Erebor (from the movie The Hobbit) and that is a realy big mountain and the inside was very hard to decorate and build.
04/18/2014 10:44 am
LegendsOfValeros
we zijn bijna allemaal nederlands,

But i need to see some examples of your work...
04/18/2014 3:08 pm
LegendsOfValeros
please read the application message before applying. just post pictures of your work, it's as simple as that

thank you

Team LoV
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome