[]--[]NiteArrivePvP Looking for Staff[]--[]

YarnLion's Avatar YarnLion9/10/17 1:36 am history
1 emeralds 253 9
9/11/2017 1:08 am
Dr_Lemur's Avatar Dr_Lemur
"

NiteArrivePvP

nitearrivepvp.net

NiteArrivePvP is a 1.8 Minecraft factions server originally opened in 2014. Closed in May of 2016 due to a lack of dedicated staff members, we are happy to say we have a base stronger than ever, recruiting the old and loyal staff members who wish to continue cooperating with the organization. The server is back up and running, hoping to open within a few days. We are looking for a new set of staff that are well disciplined, responsible, and organized, who will help continue and exceed the reputation of the former.

Positions Open

Helper

Junior Moderator

Junior Administrator

Administrator

Applications

Helper
Requirements
- Be on for at least an hour a day
- 13+ years of age
- No experience necessary
- Responsible
- Capable conversation
- Expected to know and follow basic grammar and punctuation rules

Description
Helpers, while maybe not the most skilled or the best at their job, have what it takes to put in the time and heart into the benefit of Nite. We don't expect helpers to be right all the time, but we expect helpers to be responsible and make the best decision they can using their judgement.

Pros: Great stepping stone, gains experience rather quickly

Requirements
- Be on for at least an hour a day
- 13+ years of age
- No experience necessary, but recommended
- Responsible
- Good conversation
- Expected to know and follow basic grammar and punctuation rules
- Dedicated

Description
Moderators are expected to know what they're doing at all times and are expected to make the correct decisions.The same leniency will NOT be given to moderators who mess up as will be given to helpers. Moderators are expected to know what they're doing. If you are clueless as to how to manage a server, you should not attempt or expect to hold this position.

Pros: More integration to the community, second only to the owners and administrators, leadership role, expected to guide the helpers
Cons: Doing the wrong thing could get you demoted or fired more quicker than helpers

Administrator
Requirements
- Be on for at least two hours a day
- 13+ years of age
- Experience on other servers
- Responsible
- Superb conversation
- Dedicated
- Has leadership qualities
- Willing to "go the extra mile" for the benefit of Nite

Description
Administrator is the highest position a non-owner can get. They are expected to be loyal to the server and to lead the rest of the staff. When the owners are not online, the admin are expected to run the server smoothly and normally as if they were there. Additionally, administrators are allowed to read and sort staff applications for review by the owners.

Pros: Second only to the owners, leadership position, can accept or deny applications
Cons: Expected to make the right decisions all the time when the owners are not online

Staff Application
1. IGN
2. Age
3. Position You Think You Deserve
4. Skype ID and Discord Tag (Skype optional, Discord mandatory)
5. Timezone
6. Average Time Spent Playing Daily
7. Past Staff Experiences (If Any)
8. Maturity Level (Rating from 1-10) and Why
9. Share One Aspect of Your Personality that Reflects a Character Trait that a Staff Member Should Possess and Why
10. Why You Want to Be a Staff Member
11. What Nite Can Benefit From You
12. Anything Else You Want to Add (Keep It Short)
You may not apply for a junior position, as those positions are reserved for staff members trying out for the position.

Note: Quantity is not quality, but I will generally take lengthier apps with correct grammar and punctuation more seriously. About a paragraph or two for numbers 8-12 is good.

Please refrain from being modest. This application is meant to feature your skills and strengths, not to gloss them over.
Leave your application down below. If there are any questions, you can leave them below as well or contact us at
nitearrivepvp@gmail.com. We hope to see you on the staff team soon!

YarnLion
Co-Owner of NiteArrivePvP
YarnLion
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/11/2017 1:08 am
Dr_Lemur
1. IGN - AgentPizza
2. Age - 13 14 in march
3. Position You Think You Deserve - Moderator or Junior Moderator
4. Skype ID and Discord Tag (Skype optional, Discord mandatory) - AgentPizza#6844
5. Timezone - Central Standard
6. Average Time Spent Playing Daily - mainly 3-6 hours a day right now none on weekends due to personal issues
7. Past Staff Experiences (If Any) - None Sorry.
8. Maturity Level (Rating from 1-10) and Why - i think i would have a maturity level of 7.
9. Share One Aspect of Your Personality that Reflects a Character Trait that a Staff Member Should Possess and Why - i think all staff members should possess patience.
10. Why You Want to Be a Staff Member - always wanted to be a staff member and i have the time when in the past i have not.
11. What Nite Can Benefit From You - seriousness and the guts to mute and ban people if necessary
12. Anything Else You Want to Add (Keep It Short) nothing that i know of and the reason these are all shor is because of hurricane Irma
09/10/2017 2:19 am
Level 25 : Expert Ninja
_SirCreeper_
1. IGN: _SirCreeper_
2. Age: 14
3. Position You Think You Deserve: Admin :D
4. Skype ID and Discord Tag (Skype optional, Discord mandatory): Discord is 'WOAH A DINOSAUR!' (don't question it lol)
5. Timezone: AEST (GMT +10)
6. Average Time Spent Playing Daily: 6 hours(?) on weekends, 2-3 hours on school days.
7. Past Staff Experiences (If Any): Owned a few short-lived servers. Been a helper on a few, nothing much to be quite honest with you.
8. Maturity Level (Rating from 1-10): 8
9. Why You Want to Be a Staff Member: I love to help others out and administrate servers as I feel accomplished inside, giving me determination to continue to support others. I also want to be part of the staff team as I suffer some 'issues' and doing what I love helps ease the fact.
10. What Nite Can Benefit From You: I can bring more fun opportunities to the server while being serious at the same time. I can manage a server well from my pervious experiences as a server owner, which gives me great administration skills!
11. Anything Else You Want to Add (Keep It Short): Autistic :D
09/10/2017 2:12 am
Level 20 : Expert Crafter
SackTap_
1. IGN SackTap
2. Age 14
3. Position You Think You Deserve I am Nice respectful have manners and can deal with problems.
4. Skype ID and Discord Tag (Skype optional, Discord mandatory)  Discord Finder#6241
5. Timezone Australia
6. Average Time Spent Playing Daily 3-4 Hours
7. Past Staff Experiences (If Any) I am builder on one server a Head Mod on another!
8. Maturity Level (Rating from 1-10) 9
9. Why You Want to Be a Staff Member To help the server grow.
10. Anything Else You Want to Add (Keep It Short) Nothing.
09/10/2017 2:19 am
YarnLion
Hi SackTap,

Thank you for your response! I will forward to my management team.

YarnLion
09/10/2017 2:11 amhistory
NarWhaleRus
1. IGN: NarWhaleRus
2. Age: 14 (15 in October)
3. Position You Think You Deserve: Mod or Admin (could deal with helper if really necessary)
4. Skype ID and Discord Tag (Skype optional, Discord mandatory): Skype: Sambone222 Discord: PandaPixlz#6689
5. Timezone: EST (EEastern Standerd Time)
6. Average Time Spent Playing Daily: Depending on the day I guess some days it could be up to 6 hours some days its as low as 30 minutes
7. Past Staff Experiences (If Any) None :(
8. Maturity Level (Rating from 1-10) Varies 9 if I need to but could become a 3 xD
9. Why You Want to Be a Staff Member I think being a staff member would be fun, and it would be fun, and something to learn from! It will also give me something dedicated to do in my free time
10. What Nite Can Benefit From You I am a hard worker, even if i think I can't do something but it is needed I will always try my best to contribute :)
11. Anything Else You Want to Add (Keep It Short) I use a school computer so during summers I will not be able to be on :/ bc it is taken way (hope that didn't ruin my chances) :(
09/10/2017 2:20 am
YarnLion
Hello NarWhaleRus,

Thank you for taking interest in being apart of our staff team. I will forward this to the management team.

YarnLion
09/10/2017 2:32 am
NarWhaleRus
When should I hear back from them, and where?
09/10/2017 2:34 am
YarnLion
I will either message you personally or leave my response here if you get accepted.

YarnLion
09/10/2017 8:45 pm
NarWhaleRus
Around when should we get a response if we et accepted? :/
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome