[]--[]NiteArrivePvP Looking for Staff[]--[]

Deucalious's Avatar Deucalious9/19/17 7:41 pm
2 emeralds 288 5
9/23/2017 12:01 am
Deucalious's Avatar Deucalious
"

NiteArrivePvP

nitearrivepvp.net

NiteArrivePvP is a 1.8 Minecraft factions server originally opened in 2014. Closed in May of 2016 due to a lack of dedicated staff members, we are happy to say we have a base stronger than ever, recruiting the old and loyal staff members who wish to continue cooperating with the organization. The server is back up and running, hoping to open within a few days. We are looking for a new set of staff that are well disciplined, responsible, and organized, who will help continue and exceed the reputation of the former.

Positions Open

Helper

Junior Moderator

Junior Administrator

Administrator

Applications

Helper
Requirements
- Be on for at least an hour a day
- 13+ years of age
- No experience necessary
- Responsible
- Capable conversation
- Expected to know and follow basic grammar and punctuation rules

Description
Helpers, while maybe not the most skilled or the best at their job, have what it takes to put in the time and heart into the benefit of Nite. We don't expect helpers to be right all the time, but we expect helpers to be responsible and make the best decision they can using their judgement.

Pros: Great stepping stone, gains experience rather quickly

Requirements
- Be on for at least an hour a day
- 13+ years of age
- No experience necessary, but recommended
- Responsible
- Good conversation
- Expected to know and follow basic grammar and punctuation rules
- Dedicated

Description
Moderators are expected to know what they're doing at all times and are expected to make the correct decisions.The same leniency will NOT be given to moderators who mess up as will be given to helpers. Moderators are expected to know what they're doing. If you are clueless as to how to manage a server, you should not attempt or expect to hold this position.

Pros: More integration to the community, second only to the owners and administrators, leadership role, expected to guide the helpers
Cons: Doing the wrong thing could get you demoted or fired more quicker than helpers

Administrator
Requirements
- Be on for at least two hours a day
- 13+ years of age
- Experience on other servers
- Responsible
- Superb conversation
- Dedicated
- Has leadership qualities
- Willing to "go the extra mile" for the benefit of Nite

Description
Administrator is the highest position a non-owner can get. They are expected to be loyal to the server and to lead the rest of the staff. When the owners are not online, the admin are expected to run the server smoothly and normally as if they were there. Additionally, administrators are allowed to read and sort staff applications for review by the owners.

Pros: Second only to the owners, leadership position, can accept or deny applications
Cons: Expected to make the right decisions all the time when the owners are not online

Staff Application
1. IGN
2. Age
3. Position You Think You Deserve
4. Skype ID and Discord Tag (Skype optional, Discord mandatory)
5. Timezone
6. Average Time Spent Playing Daily
7. Past Staff Experiences (If Any)
8. Maturity Level (Rating from 1-10) and Why
9. Share One Aspect of Your Personality that Reflects a Character Trait that a Staff Member Should Possess and Why
10. Why You Want to Be a Staff Member
11. What Nite Can Benefit From You
12. Anything Else You Want to Add (Keep It Short)
You may not apply for a junior position, as those positions are reserved for staff members trying out for the position.

Note: Quantity is not quality, but I will generally take lengthier apps with correct grammar and punctuation more seriously. About a paragraph or two for numbers 8-12 is good.

Please refrain from being modest. This application is meant to feature your skills and strengths, not to gloss them over.
Leave your application down below. If there are any questions, you can leave them below as well or contact us at
nitearrivepvp@gmail.com. We hope to see you on the staff team soon!

YarnLion
Co-Owner of NiteArrivePvP
Deucalious
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/21/2017 7:00 pm
INeedSleap
1. IGN: Sleap
2. Age: 15
3. Position You Think You Deserve: Administrator
4. Skype ID and Discord Tag: Ali#0063
5. Timezone: Arizona
6. Average Time Spent Playing Daily: Usually after I finish my homework, if I have any, I'd hop on the computer and play Minecraft- Sometimes I play Skyrim, but if I had a responsibility to a server, I'd more than likely, dare I say absolutely hop on Minecraft and help out.
7. Past Staff Experiences (If Any): I used to apply a lot, most of the time, I got a position and helped out. The server usually died out, like most do. But I always have hope. So I'd say, I have a lot of experience, in which I can use to help this server out.
8. Maturity Level (Rating from 1-10) and Why: Tough to say. Whenever it's required, I'd always be mature, and take it upon myself to make sure my colleagues are too. But, when it's just me and my friends, I tend to joke around and laugh and just all-in-all have a good time.
9. Share One Aspect of Your Personality that Reflects a Character Trait that a Staff Member Should Possess and Why: I will always take initiative. I like to think of myself as a leader. Whenever we do a group project in a class, I'd always take initiative, and make sure everyone's doing their part, including me. I think initiative is a crucial part to a team. Without someone taking it, nothing would get done.
10. Why You Want to Be a Staff Member: I think I have a lot to contribute to the team, and I'd appreciate the chance to prove that.
11. What Nite Can Benefit From You: I'm a no life, for one, so I have a lot of time on my hands, except for wrestling. I'll be gone from 6:30 PM to 8:00 PM for practice. I also consider myself creative, I love to draw, and create. Which helps me be a good builder.
12. Anything Else You Want to Add (Keep It Short): I love the Flash, and the Arrow. Basically anything DC is absolutely amazing. Not important, but yeah.
09/23/2017 12:01 am
Deucalious
Hi Sleap, I have just sent you a request via. Discord. My IGN is Deucalious.
09/19/2017 10:57 pmhistory
Level 22 : Expert Miner
Daqe
1. IGN VoidExterminator
2. Age 15
3. Position You Think You Deserve Administrator if gets taken Then ill just have A different role
4. Skype ID and Discord Tag (Skype optional, Discord mandatory) My discord tag is ExplosiveVOID#3001 I do not have skype currently but I am Capable Of Getting It. I got a couple more contacts too if necessary.
5. Timezone I currently Live In GMT
6. Average Time Spent Playing Daily 6-8
7. Past Staff Experiences (if any) Arcadewars.net and Pvpwars
8. Maturity Level (Rating from 1-10) and Why
9. Share One Aspect of Your Personality that Reflects a Character Trait that a Staff Member Should Possess and Why - I know When people don't know what they are doing. I can easily ask them and help them if necessary

10. Why You Want to Be a Staff MemberI Know how to be a staff as I am owner and staff member of two other servers. I feel like everyone should feel safe and happy
11. What Nite Can Benefit From You I Know how to be a staff as I am owner and staff member of two other servers. I feel like everyone should feel safe and happy around these servers and I would like to improve the feel people feel
12. Anything Else You Want to Add (Keep It Short) I am willing to do the most I can for Nite I understand admin is a big thing so that is a good thing about admins
09/19/2017 10:15 pmhistory
Koschei
1. IGN: SoundsOfWinter

2. Age: 15.

3. Position You Think You Deserve: Administrator.

4. Skype ID and Discord Tag (Skype optional, Discord mandatory): I don't have Skype, but I can get it if needed; my Discord tag is Koschei#8171.

5. Timezone: EST.

6. Average Time Spent Playing Daily: Roughly 3-4 hours. However, I'm available on Discord almost all day.

7. Past Staff Experiences (If Any): Over nearly four years, I've held every standard staffing position except for Builder and Developer - I've also held non-conventional ones, such as Head Writer, Lore Manager, and Worldbuilder. Most recently, I was an Administrator and Lore Writer on a server called OmniaPvP; I wrote lore briefly for two servers, Acleatara and Vervara Network; I was the Head-Admin (to which I climbed from Jr. Moderator) on Zorra MC; and I was a Moderator and Lore Manager for Flintcrafted Network. I resigned my position on these servers because - as school started again - I was overburdened with work, having been unaccustomed to the workload that comes with teaching two classes as well as taking the usual amount. Having become used to this, though, I've found that I have more spare time on my hands.
In the distant past, I held various Administration, Moderation, and Management positions on all sorts of servers, from Factions to Minigames. I've also owned two servers previously; one was handed down to me, as I was the Co-Owner when the Owner himself quit due to financial issues. The second I started from scratch, called Paradoxia MC, and it met the same fate; the third, called Shattered Realms, I developed and owned for a time, before handing it over to a friend of mine when school began.

8. Maturity Level (Rating from 1-10) and Why: I would rate myself at a 9, because I'm nearly always level-headed and deadly calm. I've often been told that I'm too mature for my age, or that I know too much; it's also been recommended that I pursue a career in law (despite the fact that I'll be starting a course for a BA in teaching next year) because I don't crack under pressure.

9. Share One Aspect of Your Personality that Reflects a Character Trait that a Staff Member Should Possess and Why: In my personal philosophy, being decent at a lot of things is far better than being perfect at one thing. I believe that this characteristically flexible, diverse skillset benefits me, by helping me to accomplish the tasks I'm set, as well as the people around me, because it allows me to teach them about certain aspects of server management that they may not know much about.

10. Why You Want to Be a Staff Member: I'd like to be a staff member on your server because, in short, I would like to dedicate my free time to helping people. More than anything, I enjoy helping people - not for my own gain, but because I know that tiny acts of kindness like pointing someone in the right direction, keeping chat clean, or defending someone in need, can go a very long way. Because I myself am relatively geographically isolated, I've found - over the years - that helping the Minecraft community of millions to grow is one of the most accessible outlets to do just that: help wherever I can.

11. What Nite Can Benefit From You: I believe that your server and its staff team can benefit from my diverse skillset, my past experience, and - in general - the way I think and act. Altough I absolutely love to think outside the box - I'm a writer with three in-progress novels, so thinking outside the box is kind-of my thing - I know that one should never disregard what's inside the box because the box is probably bigger on the inside.

12. Anything Else You Want to Add (Keep It Short): Not particularly. If you have any further questions, feel free to PM me on Discord.

Thanks for your time,
§ k
09/20/2017 10:24 pm
Deucalious
Hi SoundsOfWinter,

I have just sent a request via. Discord, please accept it when you're available.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome