[]--NiteArrivePvP Staff Needed--[]

YarnLion's Avatar YarnLion12/19/16 2:25 am
2/4/2017 9:47 am
xXc00kiem0nstaa's Avatar xXc00kiem0nstaa

NiteArrivePvP

nitearrivepvp.gamename.net

NiteArrivePvP is a 1.8 Minecraft factions server originally opened in 2014. Closed in May of 2016 due to a lack of funds, the server is back up and running, hoping to open very soon: optimistically speaking by the end of 2016. We are looking for a new set of staff that are well disciplined, responsible, and organized.

Positions Open

Helper [3]

Moderator [3]

Head-Moderator [1]

Administrator [3]

Head-Administrator [1]

Applications

Helper/Moderator
Requirements
- Be on for at least an hour a day
- 13+ years of age
- No experience necessary
- Responsible

Head-Moderator
Requirements
- Be on for at least an hour and a half a day
-13+ years of age
- Experience preferred, but not necessary
- Responsible

Administrator
Requirements
- Be on for at least two hours a day
- 13+ years of age
- At least six months of experience
- Responsible
- Has leadership qualities

Head-Administrator
Requirements
- Be on for at least two and a half hours a day
- 13+ years of age
- At least a year of experience
- Responsible
- Has leadership qualities
- Must have been at least a Moderator before

Staff Application
1. IGN
2. Age
3. Skype ID
4. Timezone
5. Average Time Spent Playing Daily
6. Past Staff Experiences (If Any)
7. Maturity Level (Rating from 1-10)
8. Why You Want to Be a Staff Member
9. What Nite Can Benefit From You

Please leave your application below. If there are any questions, you can leave them below as well or contact us at
support@nitearrivepvp.com.

YarnLion
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/04/2017 9:47 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
xXc00kiem0nstaa
1. IGN ImaPvpGod
2. Age 13
3. Skype ID can't use right now.
4. Timezone Mountain
5. Average Time Spent Playing Daily 5-8 hours
6. Past Staff Experiences (If Any) I am head admin on a server called blue6768Craft (named after the owner), which I also found during 1.4. It was a small towny/survival server, with a mob arena and PvP arena. The owner came on lots, and seeing me on, helping people, he asked to interview me in a skype chat. He was impressed by my answers to his questions, and appointed me moderator. I rose through the ranks quickly, proving to be a favorite of the players. I rose from Smod to Admin to Tech Admin to Head Admin. By this time, the server sometimes had 50 people on at once, and was steadily getting more and more popular. It would have grown quite large, but then came the delightful Team Lixo, who dismembered the server. Now in Hamachi, we are working on a huge new spawn and custom plugin, though the owner is less keen than before, and we are barely up anymore.

7. Maturity Level (Rating from 1-10) 8
8. Why You Want to Be a Staff Member I like to think that on all the servers that I have been staff on, I have improved the average player's experience by keeping advertisers, hackers and the like in check. When I go on party, there is an abundance of these, and I believe I can do as I have done before, and make the server truly enjoyable to play on, as it should be. If you appoint me Head-Admin , I will "keep it clean" to the best of my ability.
9. What Nite Can Benefit From You You should pick me because i am a good worker and i will do things you ask me to do. I have experience with other servers. I would say i can build and i know hackers i have a skype unvoicechanger so i can tell liers about there age and ect. I would like each player to have as much fun as possible. People always say im fun, if someone is hacking i would give him/her a kick if they continue i would give them a temp ban, then a ban, a real ban! I would support it on my youturbs.
02/04/2017 4:57 am
LuminescentScar
Staff Application

IGN: rocky100118

Time zone: Central Standard Time

Average time online: On average I usually spend 8 to 10 hours on my computer and related accessories(phone,tablet) so I can be reached fairly easily when not on the server.

Past Experience: I am currently an assistant administrator on two servers and a builder for the same two.

Maturity level: Considering that Minecraft isn't fun without a bit of mischief I would say a 7 and 1/2.

Why I Want To Be A Staff Member: From what I could see in the trailer and from what I've read on this post, this server looks like it could be a lot of fun while its growing and after its settled. I would like to be in on that fun stuff so I figured I'd go for staff.

What Can Nite Benefit From Me: Well I've been playing on Minecraft since about the release so I have a firm hold on most commands such as factions, World Edit, Essentials, and what I don't know I can learn fairly quick. Also having been around for quite some time I've had my fair share of "hackers" both real and not so I won't just insta ban people for being good at the game. I will actually investigate rather than some other admins/moderators I have seen over the years.

My skype is linked to my phone so you should be able to contact me fairly quickly if needed. You can also reach me through discord, Rocky, and if necessary I can provide you with my personal email.
02/04/2017 3:58 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
JakeElite
We are still recruiting!!
12/21/2016 1:33 am
JakeElite Vs Gaming
12/20/2016 9:31 pm
JakeElite Vs Gaming
12/20/2016 7:16 am
WalkerMindRanger
1. WalkerMindRanger
2. 16
3. WalkerMindRanger
4. UTC +3
5. 3-3.5 hours
6. I was head-mod for 5 months on a server that had a small, but adequate fan base, and was later an administrator for a month and a half on the same server before it had to be shut down.
7. Maturity Level- 8.5
8. I would like to be an Administrator because I like to make sure people are having fun together, and don't like it when people aren't having a good time together.
9. I believe that Nite can benefit from my fun loving nature, but also my ability to be serious when the time comes. I also think that Nite can benefit from my service because I am not just one of those little kids on Minecraft who wants the cool commands, and to use the power to make players rage quit. I am just someone that wants people to have fun and donate to the server.
12/20/2016 8:34 am
JakeElite Vs Gaming
Thanks for Applying We'll get back to you soon
12/20/2016 6:35 am
JakeElite Vs Gaming
12/19/2016 9:23 pm
YarnLion
Everything looks good about both of you, I will contact you both via. Skype.
12/19/2016 8:38 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
taikhoom1806
Staff Application

1. IGN
-taikhoom1806

2. Age

3. Skype ID
-Taikhoom Patanwala ( The one with the cat face )

4. Timezone
-UTC + 4:00

5. Average Time Spent Playing Daily
-6 Hrs A Day / 42 Hrs A Week ( That's a lot ! )

6. Past Staff Experiences (If Any)
-Head-Mod and Mod on 2 Servers and Admin on 1

7. Maturity Level (Rating from 1-10)

8. Why You Want to Be a Staff Member
-I am a very mature and independent administrator and I plan on making this server big. I am also very open minded so if there is something on the server I see that is wrong I will speak up and suggest something different. I am not an abuser, I am a straight forward, down to earth, kind of guy but when the times needed I can be a pretty funny/fun guy. I do not have any anger issues or anything like that so I'm sure that everything will work out. I have Customer Support experience and I can offer very many things to the team.

9. What Nite Can Benefit From You
- If I am given staff I'm going to make this server better then it already is by keeping all rule breakers out. I plan on dedicating my time to this server and making sure no one ruins it. I might be new to the server but I know what I'm doing as I have previous leader experience. I have very well Leadership Skills as well. If I am given staff I'm going to do everything in my power to keep stuff under control.

10. What makes you stand out of the crowd
-Three qualities that make me a great staff member, compared to the rest, are my understanding, my professionalism, and my ability to adapt and overcome quickly. These are important traits, because they determine how well you can handle a multitude of situations, whether that be dealing with an argument, getting into contact with currency issues (chargebacks and scams), or even just conveying information to the public.

I would also like to add my dedication as a valuable asset, as I can stay very loyal to a server, and less likely to resign from a server that I find fascinating. To me, I always see improvements in servers, and let's face it, as time progresses, change is very inevitable. If I was a staff member, I would be very dedicated towards finding the current trend in servers, finding ways to implement into our own server, and forming original trends and ideas based off of public figures

P.S. I may not look at this forum again so please contact me using these...
Skype : Taikhoom Patanwala ( The one with the cat face ) / Email : taikhoom2468@gmail.com / Discord : taikhoom1806#9440
12/19/2016 3:43 am
YT_Aidy_2
Staff Application
1. IGN: YT_Aidy_
2. Age:13
3. Skype ID:aidan20152
4. Timezone: GMT +2
5. Average Time Spent Playing Daily: 23 hours during my holidays and on weekends. And about 2 to 3 on school days.
6. Past Staff Experiences (If Any): I have been staff on many servers and the ranks were admin to co owner and moderator
7. Maturity Level (Rating from 1-10): I would say 8 there is always time for fun.
8. Why You Want to Be a Staff Member: I would like to become a staff member because i like to benefit the community and love to work with people and i like to have fun while getting the job done
9. What Nite Can Benefit From You : You can benefit from my level of expertise a 8 with most plugins my respect to higher staff members i am also very loyal and do not rat out people for no reason unless a hacking matter rises. Thank you

-Aidan, Contact me on Skype if necessary.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome