No lag skyblock server, Just reset! Been running for 4 years!

captianbob's Avatar captianbob2/19/18 3:12 pm
2 emeralds 203 2
2/20/2018 5:07 pm
1stGlitch's Avatar 1stGlitch
The Skyhub

Welcome to Skyhubmc, we are a network currently consisting of three servers.

Our newest server, Creative plots, has just launched due to popular demand, we can’t wait to see what great things our community builds on this new server!

We also offer a factions Skygrid server, our Skygrid map is 15,000 blocks square and is complete with a Skygrid nether and end so you’ll never be bored!

Our most popular server by far is our Original Skyblock server (OSB), this server has been up for over 4 years now and has a large but friendly community. The server is complete with a healthy economy and vanilla nether and end. Challenges can be completed for rewards to make your skyblock experience the best possible.

Our servers have various features such as crates, lotteries, and more. All the staff are active, friendly and respectful. The servers are all equipped with a profanity filter to make the chat friendly for all ages! The Skyhub truly does have something for everyone, and I encourage you to come see for yourself.

IP: skyhubmc.com (or originalsb.com)

Hope to see you online!
captianbob
Level 7 : Apprentice Archer