Normal Minecraft Server Help? [SNAPSHOT OR 1.4.7]

sonic2kk's Avatar sonic2kk2/21/13 10:28 am
1 emeralds 105 1
2/21/2013 11:57 am
Baseballperkmc's Avatar Baseballperkmc
Hi! I have been searching for ages to try and find a Minecraft server that is basically single player but with more people. If you suggest PVP servers I will explode. I don't wanna be rude but I want the creators of PVP servers to die in a fire. I hate PVP with all my heart. It is ok if it is enabled but as long as it is not a huge PVP server. I know this will sound stupid but the server I am looking for should be something like MindCrack or HermitCraft in the sense that it is a nice community, there are no greifers and it is 100% vanilla. Even if the server has a whitelist. I just can't find that type of server anywhere. And the ones that DO fit the description have crappy admins. I was greifed by an admin (I saw it, there was no mob disguise as it was 100% plugin free) and when I told another admin I was banned for lying. So is there a server out there that is basically vanila single player but with more people? If so could you tell me about such a server? Thanks!

If you are wondering: Yes, I posted this on MC Forums but have not gotten a single response so I am asking here. Just so you know I am not copying
sonic2kk
Level 27 : Expert Architect