forum Forumsplay_arrow Minecraft fiber_manual_record Servers

Norvia Roleplaying server* BUILDERS NEEDED

1 emerald13 replies102 views
created 10/28/2011 10:31 pm by thebandit
last reply 11/04/2011 10:00 am
Good day too all That visited this thread.

I am Robert Helmstein.
The family helmstein Runs the Humanity Emperium in Norvia.Our property's vary from Guilds too roads. from castle too farms. Lately we have been having trouble with the Legion Of Chaos. A spy inside The human Imperium opened the gates too
The legion Kingdom. now strange creatures and other dwellers flock to these lands for violence Controlled by there
Chaotic Lord its is up to you Too Help us return Norvia back to thee old Times!

I am a Representative of Norvia Roleplay.

I came here today on the forums in search of Builder for the server map we still have a lot of work to do and we are short handed in builders. But we are not desperate so you require an application too join and must have imaging proof of you're work.

Application To become an official builder:

Real Life name:
Why do you want to help build in norvia?:
Image proof of you're work(if you do not want too post image that is fine , but it is recommended ):
Ingame name:
Are you a complainer:(as in DO YOU COMPLAIN A LOT!?)

Posted by avatar
thebandit
Level 1 : New Miner

13 replies

11/04/2011 10:00 am
thebandit
I have found all the people needed too built.

Thank you all for applying.
11/01/2011 2:03 pm
thebandit
Brian please add me on msn :

[email protected]
11/01/2011 7:40 am
Level 19 : Journeyman Artist
LottoBarn
Real Life name: Ludwig

Why do you want to help build in norvia?: I want to build in Norvia because I like to build medieval things, like castles and such. And i'm Swedish but my grammar is good and i understand people.

Image proof of you're work: I do not have any pictures ATM.

Ingame name:LottoBarn

Are you a complainer: No, i don't complain.

-LottoBarn
10/31/2011 7:44 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Explorer
BrianMessina
Bandit, I saw that you accepted me, however I cannot seem to connect to the IP you gave me. I'd love to help you out, if you'd help me connect. Thanks!
10/31/2011 3:46 pm
thebandit
I am accepting at the moment only one builder i need a Kingdom builder.
10/30/2011 5:57 pm
kayninja
-Real Life name: Kayley
-Why do you want to help build in norvia?: I have been looking for a Medieval RP server for quite some time I have tried Lord of the Craft and am awaiting a response, but i do usually play on multiple servers and im a great medieval times builder, I like to make cathedrals and fortresses I hope to make a giant castle, and an entire kingdom.
-Image proof of you're work(if you do not want too post image that is fine , but it is recommended ): I currently dont have pictures of my recent medieval work because the servers that I built on sucked. so I just stopped playing.
-Ingame name: Kayninja
-Are you a complainer:(as in DO YOU COMPLAIN A LOT!?) Heck no its rude to the other players, and whats there to complain about? lol
10/30/2011 3:39 pm
andypandy
real life name: andy
why do u want to help building in nova: well i love building and i very good at it unfortunately i do not take pictures im not really used to it sorry
ign: pakapunchpanda30
do i complain: not at all
10/30/2011 2:09 pm
thebandit
Clai we are actually using medieval themes
10/30/2011 6:54 am
Claisease
Real Life name: Joe
Why do you want to help build in norvia?: I love building intricate buildings, floating cities, farmlands, and I love having people use my creations. I can also build a lever combination lock, and a door that needs a physical key.
Image proof of you're work:[attachment=2]<attachment unavailable>[/attachment] [attachment=0]<attachment unavailable>[/attachment] [attachment=1]<attachment unavailable>[/attachment]
Ingame name: Claisease
Are you a complainer:(as in DO YOU COMPLAIN A LOT!?) Absolutely not
10/29/2011 6:11 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Explorer
BrianMessina
Real Life name: Brian
Why do you want to help build in norvia?: Cities, bridges, villages, forests. Everything!
Image proof of your work: http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/ ... t-project/
In game name: BrianMessina
Are you a complainer: No.
10/29/2011 11:14 am
thebandit
bump
10/29/2011 11:07 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
Xiangyi
RLF : Xiangyi
Why u wanna build in Norvia : I like to help and i think i can be a good builder for the server.
[ got no pics cuz i delete my worlds allot ]
IGN : Xiangyi
Complainer : No
10/29/2011 3:17 am
Level 33 : Artisan Architect
Vaygr
Rick zim
i love building in a team and im a little curious.
see my profile
vaygr_nl
what? why are you asking that question? 'complain complain' =p

Planet Minecraft

Browse

Site

© 2010 - 2019
planetminecraft.com

Welcome