Nosa SMP! - 11+ [Youtube]

SuperBoy808's Avatar SuperBoy8089/22/18 11:45 am
3 emeralds 228 8
10/30/2018 2:09 pm
SansofTime's Avatar SansofTime

Hello- Thanks for looking at this post. If you hadn't, my lets play would have no one! It's not started yet, it will be called Nostra SMP. I am recruiting everyone that is 11 and older. Before you go on and do anything, this server will be no swearing. I do not tolerate swearing and me along with many other channels are kid friendly. Dont. Do. It. Swearing is a one way ticket to getting yourself banned from the server.

I am looking for players with skill in any way shape or form:

- Redstone

- Building

- Exploring

- Farming (Mob Grinders ETC)

- Creativity

Thanks for reading this. I will send you a friend request on discord. I will create a server and when the server has six members i'll send the IP and we can start up this series!

The application isn't much so as for me to say no because of a specific reason, just for me to get to know you. None of the answers you put down will affect the chances of the application- so, it is very unlikely to get denied.

Requirements:

- Discord (It's free if you don't have one, make one it's simple and easy.)

- Youtube Channel

- 11+

- To watch videos of the other members of the SMP every once and a while, to like, comment, and subscribe to everyone's channel, we're all friends here.

- Must make at least one minimum 20 minute video per week. If you are not editing the video down turning it from like 5 hours to 20 minutes, it must be an hour long.

- Must be on the server for at least 5 hours a week (I highly suggest being on more, less than an hour a day isn't very long and doesn't have a positive effect on the advancement of the server!) (You can always tell people if you're going on vacation or have something blocking it like a big concert etc. just let everybody know.)

Application:
Name: (First name please, if that's alright, if it isn't please say)

Age: (11 or up exceptions may be made based on maturity)

Youtube Channel: (No subscriber requirement, we are all youtubers trying to get out there)

Discord: (Must include the full discord name & tag. E.G FunGuy#3152)

Skill(s): (Just list what you're strengths are)

How Much Time You Will Put In:

Extra Information: (Please add some things here, I would love to be able to know all of the players that I will be recording with)

P.S: I am 12 years old, java developer, ATM have 0 subscribers as this series will be the first string of uploads I ever make on my new channel- SuperBoy808 (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCW1y2dXfQM5l1oLSXsQW0aA?view_as=subscriber). It is an honor to be with you all on this series, I have high hopes for what it will become.
SuperBoy808
Level 1 : New Miner