Now hiring! [IntelligenceCraft!]

Kovren's Avatar Kovren9/19/12 10:01 pm
9/19/2012 10:26 pm
i haz a name's Avatar i haz a name
Hello, one and all! You probably came here to apply for mod or whatever. Well, that's good. We need some of those. We need some admins, y'know. Just the norm. But before you apply, ask yourself: Why did I click this instead of any other one? All done? Great. Now I'm really hoping you're still here, because here comes the app! Ok.
Application
*IGN:
Name (IRL)
*What plugins can you use?(please do 5-10):
*Will you be loyal to us?
CAN YOU FIND US A RANK PLUGIN AND CONIGURE IT?:
*Will you be nice to players?:
*Maturity 1-10:
*Will you quit on the first day (or week, or month):
Have you ever been here before?:
Experience:
more questions filled out, more chance.

Thank you for your time, and have a good day.
Kovren
Level 19 : Journeyman Lumberjack

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/19/2012 10:26 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Pokemon
i haz a name
*IGN: elusive_iris
Name (IRL): Jennifer
*What plugins can you use?(please do 5-10): I've only really worked with worldedit and essentials.
*Will you be loyal to us? Yes.
*Will you be nice to players?: Of course.
*Maturity 1-10: I don't know about rating it, I mean there's times to goof off and times to actually work.
*Will you quit on the first day (or week, or month): No.
Have you ever been here before?: By here do you mean the server? If so, no. But I'be been playing minecraft for about 1 year and a half.
Experience: I have been co-owner, but the server fell apart and the other co-owner didn't try much. I have been admin to a hamachi server, but the owner decided to close.

I know this isn't part of the question, but I do have skype if needed and a headset as well.
09/19/2012 10:17 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Warrior
Derpy98
*IGN: Derpy98
Name (IRL) Kameron
*What plugins can you use?(please do 5-10): i can use various plugins. (100's) but, im limited to using world guard/ world edit.
*Will you be loyal to us? Yes!
CAN YOU FIND US A RANK PLUGIN AND CONIGURE IT?: Maybe not configure it but, i could fond a nice one, i just need to know whether or not you use bukkit.
*Will you be nice to players?: Yes, i am a nuce admin, although i joke around alot, when it comes down to it, im serious.
*Maturity 1-10: 9
*Will you quit on the first day (or week, or month): No, why would i do that? Im Devoted and, im Loyal, i dare not do that!
Have you ever been here before?: No, not at all if your talking about the server but, on minecraft, i have been playing since beta.
Experience: I have been admin on multiple servers (but many of them were shut down due to lack of players) and, i had my own server at one point in time. (Hamachi Sucks when your hosting minecraft servers!)
09/19/2012 10:14 pm
Level 24 : Expert Dragonborn
mikee3468
p.s. i have skype
09/19/2012 10:14 pm
Level 24 : Expert Dragonborn
mikee3468
*IGN: vinbullet
Name (IRL) isaac
*What plugins can you use?(please do 5-10): worldedit, worldguard, griefprevention, factions, essentials, multiworld, towny, and plotme
*Will you be loyal to us? yes i am loyal to any server that i have staff on (currently 1)
CAN YOU FIND US A RANK PLUGIN AND CONIGURE IT?: no sorry thats the reason i dont have my own server right now
*Will you be nice to players?: yes i am frieends to anyone until they are mean to me
*Maturity 1-10: 8 1/2
*Will you quit on the first day (or week, or month): on the first week if i dont like the server or if people are mean or if the server just falls but thats only happened once
Have you ever been here before?:no but even if i dont get staff i will check it out
Experience i am admin on survivormine http://survivormine.webs.com/
09/19/2012 10:06 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Crafter
ant363
DONE
IGN: Ant363
EXPERIENCE ALOT
SKILLS BUILDING PVP WORLD EDIT
AWESOMENESS YESS!!!!!
SCRUB: no
I AM LOYAL
I NEVER GIVE UP ON A SERVER