(Closed)

Drew_Drew's Avatar Drew_Drew12/10/17 9:06 am history
1/15/2018 6:11 pm
Drew_Drew's Avatar Drew_Drew
Drew_Drew
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/15/2018 6:11 pm
Drew_Drew
Apps are NOW CLOSED!
12/14/2017 4:02 pmhistory
SirLeafy
Name/IGN: Austin/SirLeafy
Applying Position: Builder/Staff?Moderator/Admin
Portfolio (Previous Projects): Owned servers and been Co-Owner of a server.
Time Zone: Central Time Zone
How well do you work with others? Please list some examples: Work great in a team or by myself. Examples would be myself as an owner and co-owner.
Do you work well with Staff-Customer relationships? Please list some examples: Just fine. And same response as the last question.
Why do you want to join us? (Other than the fact I asked nicely): Looking for someting more to do on MC. Not in the mood for starting up my own server agian.
Have you had any past experience in your field? Yes, as stated before. I have owned 2 servers, and co-owned another. I built on my own servers and did a good amout of the codes.
What do other people think of you? Please list some examples: A good owner, positive person.

You pm'ed me before I have discord now. Ill pm you my discord Discord is : SirLeafy#7371
12/14/2017 2:50 pmhistory
Level 70 : Legendary Wolf
WolfieTundra
Name/IGN: ???/WolfieTundra

Applying for: 3D modeller

Portfolio: I've Modeled once a texture pack with 3D guns for a server, and made some texture packs. Don't mind my simplistic packs, I can also make more advanced textures.

Time Zone: UTC -3 or -4 (not sure)

How I work: I usually work in projects alone, but I can work with others (I have discord)

Why do I want to join?: Get more experience at texturing

What people think of me?: Idk xD
12/14/2017 4:52 pm
Drew_Drew
Great! Please PM me in discord! My username is: 𝐃ʀΣᴡ_𝐃ʀΣᴡ™#5982
12/14/2017 12:39 am
Level 53 : Grandmaster Turtle
Tdonny
USED OWN FORMAT FOR MORE INFO IS INCLUDED

Name: Ty

Teamspeak: Yes

How old are you? 17

How many hours per day do you play Minecraft? (weekdays) 3-5

How many hours per day do you play Minecraft? (weekends) 6-10

Introduction: Well, my name in the real world is Ty. I'm from Boise and I live with my family. I just started Sophomore year of High School AT a new school, and It's going pretty well considering I do most of my homework during Lunch Period. I have enrolled in the computer programming elective at my school, and I find it quite enjoyable. I am already very experienced with the computer as I've been playing for seven years, so often times I'm helping my peers learn how to code. Playing minecraft is not the only hobby that I have, although its arguably my favorite. I also play a lot of football. I play it casually with my friends in the park, but I also play in a league. Last summer I found out that I had a broken vertebrae so I stopped playing, but Im now into creating films and photography :)!

Why you should be Admin? Throughout my time as a player, I have grown to be both a very experienced and confident staff member. Many of the situations I encounter on a daily basis require the use of the staff-teams tracking plugin, prism. I have become very familiar with this plugin due to it's high necessity. I have also become excelled at handling situations involving conflicts between players. Often times, I decide to talk one player out of arguing before I confront the other. This makes calming the argument much easier, as I do not have to get into the middle of the player's actually fighting. After settling the one player, the argument usually dissipates. I then warn both parties, and they usually make up. In theft cases, I try to talk players into resolving the situation diplomatically. Instead of just banning the player, I first ask the player if he would like to see if his items can be returned. Often times, players take a liking to the idea of this and it results in a lot less players being banned while people are kept content.

What are your weaknesses? I can be stubborn. In situations that I do not know exactly how to handle I will try to figure it out on my own. This works out for me, but it does limit the efficiency at which I work, which is something I need to fix. I also speak with too much haste. I often will write a few sentences answering a question, and I will have to rephrase as what I said was unclear. This is also something I feel I need to work on.

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know: When I used to run a server of my own, many of the same elements of performing as a staff member were present. Ranging from checking logs to resolving conflicts.

I have owned many servers and they have failed to mature due to lack of time, but now that i'm free I cant wait to get back into MC!
12/14/2017 2:32 pm
Drew_Drew
Great! Perhaps you may be able to register for Discord as well? Because all staff members basically have a discord for ease of communications :) 𝐃ʀΣᴡ_𝐃ʀΣᴡ™#5982 is my discord
12/14/2017 7:07 pm
Level 53 : Grandmaster Turtle
Tdonny
Ive joined the saff but I dont believe anyone is here!
12/14/2017 9:02 pm
Drew_Drew
Many of us were busy, sorry for no greeting :)
12/14/2017 12:18 amhistory
Level 27 : Expert Button Pusher
TheVCreator
_Nsanity_,
Developer,
I have created Maps, mods, skin, mini games, good with command blocks,
6 pm to 9 pm,
I love working as a team once all of are ideas combine it can create masterpieces,
yes, I like to look at other people’s points of views to figure out how to help their problems,
im just wanting to help people,
yes plenty I’m kind of a programmer (not career),
Most people that meet me like me.
12/14/2017 2:11 pm
Drew_Drew
Great Thanks! If you can join Discord or email me at drewdrew@allegiancemc.com then we can work out the details for your interview :)
12/14/2017 12:12 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
MinecraftHistoryy
Name/IGN: ???/MinecraftHistory
Applying Position: Moderator/ Builder/Architect (If I can be 2, love to talk on discord if you like)
Portfolio (Previous Projects): Currently have none since I am now coming back and getting back into things
Time Zone: PST <CA>
How well do you work with others? Please list some examples: I would say I work well with players who would like to cooperate, I am very open and enjoy working with others, I find excitement working with new faces and seeing their building through their head one block at a time, seeing how serious some staff take their job more than others, I take a liking to anyone that wishes to work with me and I will only push them to their best.
Do you work well with Staff-Customer relationships? Please list some examples: I believe I do, I have dealt with players who have yelled at staff and settled it with a calm conversation and without disrupting the global chat (I took it either on Discord or PM), I enjoy hearing arguments and resolving them so there will be no more hostility within the server.
Why do you want to join us? (Other than the fact I asked nicely): Currently I feel this server will make a name in the minecraft world and I wish to be by its side through it all, from new players to old, I will greet them all the same, I have a passion for helping everyone and keeping a server clean, helpful, and cheerful. I treat everyone equally, if I made friends then I would not let them pass if they had done something wrong, I would give the same punishment as given to others. I have not been playing Minecraft for a rather long time and I wish to start kicking in and getting started again, this server will help me get back up on my feet.
Have you had any past experience in your field? Yes, I have been Builder on a new server before and found a long passion for it. I have been Moderator for a server (emenbee) however I sadly resigned. It was the time of my life.
What do other people think of you? Please list some examples: People think of me as a helpful, knowledge holding, kind, mature, great listener, problem solver. On this server I play on, whenever a player needs help and no one wishes to help him/her. I gladly provide them with the help needed if it is within my power, if they need staff I go from server to server in hopes of finding a staff to help the people on a server.

Thank you for your time. I'd love to type more in Discord! Mine is MH#8363
12/14/2017 2:15 pm
Drew_Drew
Awesome Application! Thanks for applying. Please reply to me on Discord and I will get back to you ASAP. I will run my interview with you there :)
12/13/2017 6:42 pmhistory
Ryan157
Name/IGN: Ryan/Ryan157Wolf

Applying Position: Moderator

Portfolio (Previous Projects): I have been playing Minecraft for almost seven years and as a result, I have worked for copious amounts of Servers with all different positions (Helper, Moderator, Admin, etc...) throughout my time. Moreover, I actually ran my own Server twice, so I have a better understanding of how important it is to have a staff team that is intellectual and capable of rising to the occasion. Servers I have worked for include: FaithfulMC, UnitedPvP(R.I.P), Xiona Networks, and a lot of "123.456.789:25565" types of Servers because back those Servers were most popular during that time.

Time Zone: EST (NYC)

How well do you work with others? Please list some examples: I work well with others and I believe its crucial to have this ability, not for the staff position, but in life too. I ran my own server with staff before (A long time ago) and throughout my College career I have been involved in plenty of clubs and presented symposiums with a group (twice) that won rewards like a $500 check we donated to Hope For Haiti and a certificate. I am very understanding, mature and patient which comes in handy when you are working with others. Further, I actually speak Korean (almost fluently) and Japanese (Intermediate) and so I have a better understanding of different cultures some people may have, and if someone comes on the Server and cannot speak English, but can speak these languages, than I can help them in that situation. I actually studied abroad in Korea for the Summer and translated a lot when I went out with my friends who could not speak the local language. So, I consider myself a hard worker and as someone who can help and works well with others.

Do you work well with Staff-Customer relationships? Please list some examples: Yes, I believe so. I am patient and will only issue a penalty whenever is necessary, or depending on the situation. I believe I am qualified to help the customers out if they have any problems and I can keep the Server (chat) in a state of peace/harmony by resolving any problems appropriately in private and with the permission of the Owner.

Why do you want to join us? (Other than the fact I asked nicely): AllegianceMC to me has the potential to be so successful if it has professional and mature staff members, and I believe I can meet the expectations of Moderator. Further, I am also a twenty year old college student who is taking a semester off, and as such I have more time on my hands which I would like to dedicate to the Server as staff.

Have you had any past experience in your field? Yes, I had plenty of experience as Moderator for servers with IP's like "123.456.789" and I was moderator once for FaithfulMC (which is a huge server now) and eventually was rewarded Admin, but left the Server as it changed over time. I am very familiar with the commands and responsibilities that Moderator possess and believe I can do my best to make sure the Server reaches it ultimate potential with a safe and free environment (chat).

What do other people think of you? Please list some examples: I can't speak for what's on other peoples minds, but I believe that people might view me as dedicated, hardworking and probably a nerd (lmao) because I am in Honors and received the Presidents Award (Highest Award) at my University. I have also been overseas with study abroad, so my best guess is that people will perhaps think that I'm somewhere along the lines of cultured and nerdy (lol) but also very dedicated to my work and studies :)

Thank you for reading my application & Happy Holidays!

Best,
Ryan157Wolf

Discord: Ryan157Wolf#1603
12/13/2017 9:47 pm
Drew_Drew
Ryan, I applaud you for your utmost dedication and effort into this application. As a result, I shall be interviewing you personally. There is no need for alarm for it is just a formality. I must say I am most impressed by your application.
__
Drew_Drew
Chairman
AllegianceMC
12/14/2017 2:10 pm
Drew_Drew
Please continue to stay active on discord :) I may have pinged you a few times
12/11/2017 7:27 pmhistory
Master_KAW
Name/IGN:Master_KAW.
Applying Position:Developer
Portfolio (Previous Projects):I was Head Helper on a server that was shut down called Fallen Fire.
Time Zone:EST
How well do you work with others? Please list some examples:I work well because I listen and do what I'm told , I am helpful and I am open to constructive criticism.
Do you work well with Staff-Customer relationships? Please list some examples: I do very well by helping them and by being friendly. Also when they get mad, I stay calm and tell them what they have to do to get whatever they need work.
Why do you want to join us? (Other than the fact I asked nicely): I want to join because I wanted to be dev on a server for the month. And I want to be a staff member on a server again.
Have you had any past experience in your field?: I tried to make a spigot server but failed because I can't port forward.
What do other people think of you? Please list some examples:People think that I can be funny, smart(not always) mature, confident, kind, helpful and hard working.
12/13/2017 9:49 pm
Drew_Drew
Thank your for your reply. Have you joint joined our discord yet? Many will find I tend to love using Discord as a baseo of operations :) If you do, please message me and join the discord server. Thank you
12/10/2017 10:51 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Purrpulle
Why so many bad posts??
12/11/2017 7:33 am
Drew_Drew
I'm sorry for any disputes one of my former administrators are raising for he backstabbed my server and blamed me for not accepting him.
12/10/2017 8:45 pm
EnderEmpire
These guys are very unproffessinal and they do not give us builders the proper credit. He thinks he is above everyone else because he can make a discord and run a server from his pc.
12/11/2017 7:25 am
Drew_Drew
ATTENTION EnderEmpires had once tried to merge with us in desperate attempts to keep their server open. I did invite them and had all their members integrated. For no apparent reason, their server's owner banned everyone from my discord server. I do not tolerate that to occur on my grounds so I kicked the owner. He insulted me in a manner of ways.

Thanks to all who show interest. I try to be as professional as possible and entrust my staff to a variety of jobs. I hope more will reply and show the same interest as those below have. :)

__

Thanks,
Drew_Drew
Chairman

AllegianceMC
12/10/2017 6:57 pm
Exocism
Name/IGN: Jimmy / Exocism_

Portfolio (Previous Projects): Helper for WoodyCraft and Moderator for Gontroller (2011-2014)

Time Zone: EST

How well do you work with others? Please list some examples: Very well. I'm open to new ideas, and don't take constructive criticism the wrong way.

Do you work well with Staff-Customer relationships? Please list some examples: Extremely well. I'm very confident in my ability to interacting with a customer and providing them accurate information and not showing signs of anger when they are frustrating.

Why do you want to join us? (Other than the fact I asked nicely): Because I'm very familiar with the game of Minecraft and enjoy helping others.

Have you had any past experience in your field? Yes.

What do other people think of you? Please list some examples. Others think I am funny, mature, confident, a leader, and kind.
12/11/2017 7:34 am
Drew_Drew
Thank you for your interest. Perhaps if you could possibly join the discord considering I use Discord for communications to staff. :)
12/10/2017 2:25 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Artist
Antiquez
Name/IGN: Darth_Theoden (PMC) Jonafrem (Minercaft)
Portfolio (Previous Projects): None
Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time
How well do you work with others? I work well with other in cooperating, respecting and building.
Do you work well with Staff-Customer relationships? Yes, I do.
Why do you want to join us? (Other than the fact I asked nicely): Because I like new servers.
Have you had any past experience in your field? Yes, I have, in fact. I have been a developer for another server.
What do other people think of you?Other people think of me as hardwoking, ethical, funny, and creative.
12/11/2017 7:35 am
Drew_Drew
Thank you for your interest! Perhaps if you could possibly join/create a Discord considering I use Discord for communications to staff.
12/11/2017 9:05 am
Antiquez
I dont use Discord sorry
12/11/2017 11:11 am
Drew_Drew
I see, perhaps you have another form of preferred contact?
12/11/2017 5:52 pm
Antiquez
E-mail or some sort of website
12/11/2017 8:39 pm
Drew_Drew
Can you please message me your email? Or of course, you can email me at drewdrew@allegiancemc.com
12/10/2017 2:14 pmhistory
Level 1 : New Narwhal
Tim111306
Name/IGN: GlazedGamez (my skype is Timmy111306 (spicy information) and my discord is Boxer_timmy)
Applying Position: Builder/ Architect
Portfolio (Previous Projects): boxertimmy.imgur.com/all/
Time Zone: EST
How well do you work with others? Please list some examples: I work very well with others, me and my friend play build battle teams a lot and we are very cooperative with eachother. I have been in many staff teams so i know how to work with people.
Do you work well with Staff-Customer relationships? Please list some examples: Yes. Like I said in the previos question, I have worked for many staff teams so i know how to cooperate with people that i have never met before.
Why do you want to join us? (Other than the fact I asked nicely): I want to join this because I currently do not have a building job to work with, and I love to build and be busy.
Have you had any past experience in your field?: Yes i have (again lol) worked for many staff teams in the past.
What do other people think of you? Please list some examples: People think i am caring and mature. Usaully if I get in a arguement (we all do it). I will be first the to say, alright, lets agree to disagree. I am very nice to people because i just love helping.
12/11/2017 8:38 am
Drew_Drew
Thank you for your interest! Please join our Discord as well. https://discord.gg/74shSwH Feel free to message me with further questions :)
12/10/2017 11:04 am
ElisabethSmith
Name/IGN: ElisabethSmith
Applying Position: 3D modeller, architect or staff
Previous Projects: Hubs for server
Time Zone: CET
How well do you work with others? Please list some examples: 7/10
Do you work well with Staff-Customer relationships? Please list some examples: Yes (I think)
Why do you want to join us? (Other than the fact I asked nicely): I wont to be a part of a project and i would like to know how servers are programed.
Have you had any past experience in your field? Yes, building for a server.
What do other people think of you? Please list some examples: Nerd, smart person that knows lot about computers. My friends are shocked if I swear..
12/11/2017 5:27 pm
Drew_Drew
Thank you for your commitment on our team. :)
12/10/2017 9:54 am
This reply was removed by the poster or a moderator.
12/10/2017 10:12 am
Drew_Drew
Thank you for your reply. Perhaps you are able to get a discord. I like to do most of my business their.
12/11/2017 9:13 am
Level 55 : Grandmaster Architect
Aemyl_
ok sure add me: iNeo#2641

because your discord server do not want to accept the link
12/11/2017 5:25 pm
Drew_Drew
Thank you for joining us! :)
12/10/2017 9:27 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Waffle
Szikua
Name/IGN: Rebekah - CynicalWolves
Applying Position: (Admin, if possible) Moderator
Portfolio (Previous Projects):I am currently staff on a new server, and have as well been staff of previous servers.
Time Zone: Central Standard
How well do you work with others? Please list some examples: It depends on the situation!
Do you work well with Staff-Customer relationships? Please list some examples: I wouldn't know, I have never run a store.
Why do you want to join us? (Other than the fact I asked nicely): I would like to help you grow!
Have you had any past experience in your field?: Yes
What do other people think of you? Please list some examples: People think I am a hardworking, respectful individuals
12/10/2017 9:41 amhistory
Drew_Drew
Thank you for your reply. Did you join the Discord? I base most my operations off there :)
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome