Nyonic Gaming Looking For All Staff

AussieBricks_Chuzzle's Avatar AussieBricks_Chuzzle9/8/17 1:30 am history
9/12/2017 5:35 pm
AussieBricks_Chuzzle's Avatar AussieBricks_Chuzzle
Hello and welcome, thank you for clicking on this post. My name is ChuzzlePuzzle and I am one of the 2 owners at Nyonic Gaming.

Today we are looking for 24 heighly dedicate people to become a part of our staff team. This server will be either a mini games server or vanilla survival, this will be up to you all to decide. There will be a poll attached to this thread for you all to vote on.

Also please read all rule as these rules also give information for staff what to do in these situations.

Please read and follow the rules listed below:

Arguing is not allowed: Arguments between players will be dealt with by staff. Keep the chat civil, be friendly.
Verbal Warning
/mute <player> 10m Arguing
/mute <player> 20m Arguing
/mute <player> Arguing

Spamming is not allowed: Do not spam players (including staff) with chat, commands, private messages or requests. Do not post long, spammy words.
/kick <player> Spam
/mute <player> 10m Spam
/mute <player> 15m Spam
/mute <player> 20m Spam
/mute <player> Spam

Discussion of staff member’s actions: This has to be done through the forums. Do not name & shame staff members in-game.
/mute <player> 15m Discussion of Staff Member’s actions
/mute <player> 30m Discussion of Staff Member’s actions
/mute <player> 45m Discussion of Staff Member’s actions

Absolutely no advertising: Links to YouTube videos, channels or streams are allowed as long as they are not spammed. However what is not allowed is links for any other server, or any other websites besides daedricmc.com. Do not post server IPs.
/banip <player> Advertising

Do not abuse caps: This rule should be very simple. Straight up caps locking your messages is not allowed. Writing a word in caps is not a problem.
/kick <player> Excessive Caps
/mute <player> 5m Excessive Caps
/mute <player> 20m Excessive Caps
/mute <player> 35m Excessive Caps

Do not threat the server, players or staff: This goes a long way, from DDoS threats to leaking personal information and blackmailing. This is unacceptable.
/kick <player> Threats towards Network
/tempban <player> 2d Threats towards Network
/ban <player> Threats towards Network

Available Roles:
- B.O.D (Board of Directors) work along side the owners in their final decisions and plan server events. (16 and over)
- Staff Manager is in charge of all staff related issues. (15 and over)
- Event Manager works along side the B.O.D and carries out the events.(15 and over)
- Head Developer (16 and over)
- Developer (15)
- SA or Senior Admin work in. Orrispondance to the staff managers but is more hands on. (15)
- Admin same as Sa but with less experience (15)
- Operator is an advanced mod. (15 and over)
- Mod or Moderator are people who manage minor in game issues. (14)
- Quality Assurance makes sure every user is happy and deals with donation issues (15)
- Trainer Helps train the new recruits (need to be above 15 and the rank of admin to get this)
- Builder builds things for the server (Advanced building only no sloppy builds) (13 and over)

Server Application Format:

IGN:
Why YOU best suit that role:
Timezone:
Level of commitment (in hours):
Building experience (builders only):
developing experience (developers only):
Staffing experience:
in 30 words or less tell me a bit about yourself:

-stitations-

if a player spams in chat over and over what will you do?:

if if one player accuse the other player for hacking what will you do?:

if a staff member above your current rank is abusing their powers what will you do?:

if two staff members are fighting and they are below your rank what will you do?:

once finished post your application in the comments and go to discord as staff use this to keep in contact. Skype,Teamspeak,mumble or any other one of these is not acceptable. discord.gg/crKbsj8
AussieBricks_Chuzzle
Level 1 : New Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/12/2017 5:35 pm
AussieBricks_Chuzzle
Still looking for 6 mods, 2 admins, 2 senior admins and 2 Board of Directors. We also need 4 developers
09/11/2017 3:35 am
AussieBricks_Chuzzle
Contact me on discord
09/10/2017 4:56 pm
AussieBricks_Chuzzle
Still looking for 22 staff members
09/09/2017 6:57 pm
AussieBricks_Chuzzle
Fenix85 you have been accepted as operator congratulations, you will be in charge of the mod team
09/09/2017 6:56 pm
AussieBricks_Chuzzle
alpha infinity, unless you can pm me photos of you build in discord you are denied sorry
09/09/2017 6:55 pm
AussieBricks_Chuzzle
Herocbslayer you have layer you have been accepted as senior admin as we do not give bod straight away unless you have an amazing application, congratulations you have made the staff team please join the discord
09/09/2017 12:17 pm
Level 1 : New Network
Herocbslayer
IGN:Herocbslayer
Role applying for:B.O.D
Why YOU best suit that role:I am good under stressful situations and can work and think fast I have always been a fast thinker. and I am prepared to undergo any testing you have in store for me
Timezone:
US Mountain Standard Time
Level of commitment (in hours):
I don't know the minecraft server ip but I am ready to commit to the server and help any way I can.
Staffing experience:
I am a Head-Admin on a beta server and might have my own server in a couple of months.
in 30 words or less tell me a bit about yourself:
I am a fast thinker as I said and I am usually ready to help with decisions and anyting you need me to do.

-stitations-

I will follow procedure and kick them then mute them for 10 minutes, then 20, then 30, then if they continue spamming after that I would Perm mute them.
I would go into /v and watch the reported hacker and record to get evidence.
if a staff member above your current rank is abusing their powers what will you do?:
I would report it to a higher staff member with footage of the offense.

if two staff members are fighting and they are below your rank what will you do?:
I would step in find out the problem eliminate it and and deal with the two lower ranks accordingly.
09/09/2017 12:12 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
AlphaInfinity
I also need an Ip please
09/09/2017 11:54 amhistory
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
AlphaInfinity
IGN AlphaInfinity3
Role applying for: Only thing i can be is builder,and I am pretty good at building. I also can help with controlling chat.
Why I best suit that role: In Minecraft I don't do to much code/working with servers, so i spend my time building. In real life I am a Boy Scout patrol leader, so I have practice keeping people from doing stupid stuff, and fighting, hence why I am an ok cMod.
Timezone: CST
Commitment hours: Saturday/Sunday 2-4 hours, Monday-Thursday 1-2 hours if I don't have extra homework, Friday 1.5 - 2.5 hours if I don't have extra homework.
Building experience: I have made several maps, and are still making some. One of my maps is a city so if I can make pretty good lobbies/spawns. I also have a fairly good level of knowledge with redstone.
Staff experience: In another game, I help people and control chat.
In 30 words or less tell me about yourself: I have been playing MC for almost 3 years now, I enjoy building and putting together modpacks/ plugin packs, and I am trying to find a place to help out.

Situations:

Mute them for 10 min or so, then if they keep spamming a longer tempmute/Permmute/Ban

MAKE SURE the player is hacking before banning them.

report them to a rank higher than them.

mute them in the chat then work it out in discord.
09/08/2017 10:52 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Fenix85
IGN: Fenix85
Role applying for: Honestly any thing you need except for Builder
Why YOU best suit that role: I have management training in real life. I have been a mod on another server but that server has become not very active so looking for a new one. Also I was in the army so know how to manage a lot of people at once
Timezone:EST
Level of commitment (in hours): 3-4 nights a week. Mostly play mondays (3-5hrs), Tues (3-5 hrs) Fridays (4-8 hrs) and any other time I have free
Staffing experience: As I stated above, I am mod in another vanilla server ( been about 5 months now)
in 30 words or less tell me a bit about yourself: prior military. Been playing PC MC for about 6 months but on console for years. Looking for a new community and would love to help out

-stitations-

Mute them. If they keep doing it message them and mute them longer. Keeps doing it perm mute or ban

if I am OPed, go in GM3 and oberve. If true, then temp ban or perm ban depending on the guildline we set down

report to higher chain of command

first mute them in chat, then get them in discord to talk about it and try and work it out in private and not in the server. Gotta keep up appearances to the server. Cant have staff fighting in front of the "troops"
09/08/2017 8:25 pm
AussieBricks_Chuzzle
Rumbledude you have been accepted as staff manager CONGRATULATIONS.
09/08/2017 11:23 am
RumbeldudeFTW
IGN: Rumbeldude

Role applying for: Staff Manager

Why YOU best suit that role: For one, I am in college majoring in Psychology. If staff are fighting and getting mad at people, I've taken college level courses on how to help them calm down. Second, I believe that whoever obtains this rank should be able to make rational decisions based upon any staff related issue without any bias. I am the type of person who can make rational decisions even when it's between a long time friend and someone I have barely met.

Timezone: EST

Level of commitment (in hours): I am currently enrolled in college, however my classes are shorter than the average High School's. I'm available Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 10:30am-11:00pm. Tuesday and Thursday I have later classes and can be online from 2:45pm - 11:00pm.

Building experience (builders only): N/A

developing experience (developers only): N/A

Staffing experience: I host a server for my friends to play on (friends only - I will never advertise it). I setup the config and permissions for it but I do nothing else but host it now. I Co-Owned a pretty successful Factions server that lasted about 2 years after closing due to the owner going to college and running out of money. I've been Admin on a few servers, but most were run by kids and didn't make it very far. I've been moderator on countless small servers. I usually get mod due to my age alone. I will admit that these servers usually failed due to lack of player interest.

in 30 words or less tell me a bit about yourself: I am a 19 year old Psychology major looking for a more mature server. Even if I'm not chosen as staff, I will 100% join as a player.

-situations-

if a player spams in chat over and over what will you do?: I will give them a verbal warning, if they ignore it they will receive a kick. Afterwards if they are STILL spamming they'll be muted for 5 minutes and as they continue 5 more minutes will be added to each mute until they reach 30 minutes. Once the 30 minute mark has been reached they would receive an indefinite mute until I feel as though they've had enough time to calm down.

if if one player accuse the other player for hacking what will you do?: This depends. If I have nothing to do at the time I may go into vanish and simply watch the player in question to see if they are indeed hacking. If I cannot do this, I will ask the player to provide proof to the forums (or if they don't exist yet I suppose the Discord chat).

if a staff member above your current rank is abusing their powers what will you do?: I always have OBS prepared to start a recording session. If I notice someone abusing I will simply open OBS and record my game to show to the owners.

if two staff members are fighting and they are below your rank what will you do?: As a Staff Manager I would mediate the situation. I would ask each member why they were fighting and help them compromise. If they cannot compromise I will just ask them to ignore each other for the time being until they can both calm down and forgive each other. If they really cannot get along after cooling down, I'd contact a BoD or Owner (Or if I'm trusted to do so on my own) to disciplining the member who starts the subsequent fights.

Extra Info: I'd just like to reiterate, I am not just a staff hunter like most people. I read the description for this server and it looks like something I'd be extremely interested in being apart of. If it grows I will more than likely donate a small amount. I'd donate more, but I'm just a poor college student ;)

Thanks,
Rumbeldude
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome