Offering Development Services

HavikReaper's Avatar HavikReaper β€’ 10/9/17 9:01 pm
1 emeralds 143 1
10/9/2017 9:34 pm
HavikReaper's Avatar HavikReaper
IGN: HavikReaper. I go by Nick if that’s okay with you.
Position: If possible, Lead/Head of Development or Development Member
Email: havikreaper@gmail.com
Discord: HavikReaper#5454

Experience

From the beginning of the 2016, I was obsessed with coding and hacking. Most of the time I had free was spent trying to learn the many languages there were to know, and simply tried to Mod the games I enjoyed playing. I came across Java during my research, and gave up. Coding for me was so complicated and complex that my mind couldn't grasp it without hours and hours of sitting down learning and drowning in the Computer Science world. As I moved on to be a Freshman in high-school, I enrolled in 'PAP Computer Science' in hopes of rekindling that lost dream, and sure enough, the teacher and I sat down; he said one sentence, and I immediately knew where I went wrong. I wasn't fully understanding what I was doing, more of what the tutorials were showing me. He gave me a list of powerpoints to look at, and the next week I completely knew the whole course, bottom to top. The teacher and I sat down discussing what I had learned, helped me correct some mistakes in my learning, and overall helped me become the programmer I am today. I am currently a Sophmore in High School, and I've tested out of the class. I try to help those who have had the same drive as me become as good and even better than me. I believe that I am not the average Developer; I have the drive to improve what I do and learn more about the craft, with or without anyone else's approval or help. I believe I bring a certain skillset to the table, helping those around me with even the simplest of tasks. Coding was and is still my dream, and there isn't anything I won't do to continue that path. I’ve worked for tons of servers, all which are not very impressive since the organization was poor and the staff only cared about the position above them.

What makes me unique?
Developing in general requires quite simple knowledge. A logical brain, fast mind, and understanding conscious are all things you will find in your average Developer. As any well rounded person, I know a variety of languages from English, Arabic, French, and the faint understanding of Spanish, so communication shouldn't be a problem. I am also very adaptive to my work environment, and as any employee should, I work well with those I don't like, and those that I admire.

I am VERY willing to do whatever it takes for the server’s success. Training is an important part for every staff member to undergo, and thus I am willing to undergo said process as well.

Thank you for this amazing opportunity!
HavikReaper
Level 1 : New Miner