- 2) Experience
- 3) What I Can Bring
- 4) Why Me
- 5) Activity
- 6) Expectations
- 7) Contact

1)
Introduction

Hey! My name is Samuel more commonly known as Eep. I am offering my moderation services to a server or network that is dedicated to growing their community. I want to say that my services are highly professional and I will work in the best interests of the community and senior staff. I am currently studying a Level 3 BTEC Computing course at college. I am taking this course because it is what I have a passion for, within the course, I will study a total of 18 units over a two year period, some of which are graphics, animation, web production, and computer systems. After finishing at college, I hope to attend a University studying Cyber Security. All of these units, as well as units from my previous year, such as spreadsheets, will help me support you and your server with other tasks if you so require me to. I don’t spend all my time on computers though; I like to go out and socialize, play some sports and also take part in scouting and explorer meetings. I am a Young Leader for a cub group, as well as being a Student Representative within my college, which has helped me become a much better leader in all aspects, from Minecraft to the real world. I can easily adapt to new situations and get a job done. If someone does not know how to complete a task given to them, I will not hesitate to use my experience to help and finish the task.

I am looking for a moderator position to gain further experience as a staff member and to help assist where needed and expand a community.

2)
Experience

Overall, I have been playing Minecraft since 2014, March. I started working for servers during the middle of 2015. As I do not remember the names of all the previous servers I have worked on I can’t provide much to any evidence of me staffing there, however, I will still explain as best I can the roles I have performed.

Spoiler: Helper
Spoiler: Moderator
Spoiler: Administrator
Spoiler: Manager
Spoiler: Owner
3)
What I Can Bring

- In-Game Moderation
- Forum Moderation
- Support/Training to Helpers/other staff members below Moderator
- Chat Moderation
- General Support
Spoiler: Extras if required
4)
Why Me

From my experience as an Owner, I have gained a valuable skill set, and I know what to look for in a moderator. I would only ever hire the best applicants for the roles. I would only ever hire users who I believe would make the staff team more efficient and produce the best quality of work, which I myself strive to do. I am dedicated, and I am extremely tolerant, meaning I will happily deal with any user on the network or forum and solve their issue or query in a timely and professional manner. I can easily work independently or in a group, and if that group is not performing, I would happily step up to get it rolling again and complete the task. While working in-game, I would certainly always be professional and mature. However, I also want to keep the community engaged in the server, so I would interact and have some fun with the people playing.

Due to my experience with a wide variety of staff roles, even though many of them have been with a player base of under fifty, I believe I will be able to prove myself as a valuable member of the team. I have not played Minecraft recently, however, I am getting back into it, and want to start off by jumping straight back into the action and volunteering for a server/network.

I truly believe that a server is only as good as its community. I will make sure I am always putting the community first, maintaining a family-friendly environment and keeping the players engaged.

5)
Expectations

1. Has a well-developed Discord
2. Fully working forums that are quite active
3. A server/network that is open to the public
4. Have a semi-professional server/network
5. Has a dedicated IP to connect with
6. At least fifteen players during weekdays
7. Professionalism
8. A store to purchase items
9. Not an HCF dedicated server
10. Will make slight exceptions for servers/networks in development

5)
Activity

I will do my best to be as active as possible. If I’m not able to be on the server for a certain amount of time, I can still communicate via Discord/Skype and still be active on the forums.

Here is my schedule:
Monday:
I attend college from 9 am - 4:30 pm. I can be active on the forums at times and will try to come online after college for a minimum of an hour.
Tuesday: I attend college from 9 am - 4:30 pm. I can be active on the forums at times and will try to come online after college for a minimum of an hour.
Wednesday: I am free all day, to be active on the server/network and on the forums.
Thursday: I am free all day, to be active on the server/network and on the forums. Until 5:15pm.
Friday: At college from 9 am - 12:30 am, depending on my studies. I can be active on the forums at times and will try to come online after college for a minimum of five hours.
Saturday: All day
Sunday: All day

If for whatever reason, I won't be able to be active for a certain amount of time, I will do my best to inform senior staff and provide a valid reason as to why I need the time off.

6)
Contact

- Discord)
Samuel#9853
- MCMarket)
Direct Message
- Email)
[email protected]

- Format)
When contacting me, please title your message ‘Moderation.’

If you have any questions or queries, be sure to leave a reply or contact me via any method listed above.

I thank you all for your time, and I hope you consider me as your Moderator.

Please do not trash this thread, however, constructive criticism is much appreciated.
I am actively updating and improving this thread.
Posted by avatar
_Eep
Level 5 : Apprentice Network

Search

Browse

Site

© 2010 - 2018
planetminecraft.com

Welcome