[OFFICIAL] Paramount Realms - A Refreshingly New Community Server Project

Paramount_Realms's Avatar Paramount_Realms10/18/17 4:11 pm
1 emeralds 116 3
10/19/2017 8:10 pm
ChuzzlePuzzle's Avatar ChuzzlePuzzle

Developer:

We are looking for a trust worthy candidate with skills and experiencing in setting up servers using Linux, including plugin management.

Project Manager:

You will be leading the project, its progression, its outcome and the community. This is a big role and will require a lot of commitment.

Community Manager:

You will be in charge of community relations, as a community based server this is a task that can only be completed by the correct candidate.

All candidates MUST be mature with a can-do attitude.

How to apply?

You can apply by emailing me at: ryan@paramount-realms.com or you can reply to this thread with your own application format, however ensure you include; Why we should choose you?; Your Experiences; And what you would bring to the project.

Successful applicants will get experience, along with other staff perks to be confirmed.

I look forward to working with you soon.

Kind Regards,

Ryan Miller
Paramount_Realms
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/19/2017 8:10 pm
ChuzzlePuzzle
Also My Discord Is: ChuzzlePuzzle#7310
10/19/2017 6:20 am
ChuzzlePuzzle
Ign: ChuzzlePuzzle

Experience: I have worked as a staff member on many servers before, however this does not mean im a staff hunter. i am looking for a stable server to create a great friendship with the staff and players. I have been an Admin on 2 servers (owned by a friend) and also a Senior Administrator on 3 (also owned by friends, however i did my job properly. these jobs are self explanitorty so i dont really neeed to explain them). i have also been a Staff manager on 1 server, this role was mainley incharge of Hiring staff, trainng them, disciplining them, moderating the forums on a high security level, reviewing the bans, Hosting the staff meetings, creating a roster chart/ task sheet for all 34 staff. i have also owned 2 servers which got around 40-80 people on each day (it was a vanilla erver so not many people played because mini games were really popular). i have also been an Event Manager on a server, this role/rank was incharge of: the build team, planning events like christmas, halloween, eater, spawn builds, mini game themes and hosting server events in game and on the forums.

Rank Applying for: Community Manager

What can I bring to the server: My 100% can do attitude, and my pledge to have 100% loyalty to this project.

Why I Best Suit This Role: As you can see i am more suited as a server manager than other people as i have had more experience than others. thanks to this experience i can make final decisions without doubting myself and do my job properly. this experience is also benificial for you and i, because as we both know most servers are getting corrupt staff. this experience gives me complete loyalty to the server for the beginning to the end.

Life Skills: Royal Australian Air Force Cadet Sergant, School captain and Lead council member.

Thank you for reading my application and i await your response
10/19/2017 4:42 pm
Paramount_Realms
Thank you for your application. It is now being processed.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome