Old School Golden Age YT Playthrough Inspired Realm.

highway_01's Avatar highway_019/30/19 1:02 am
1 emeralds 59
Hello, Good evening! If are looking for somewhere to play without much worries, look no further
I have a Survival Realm with a handful of very active players and we are working towards building
a longstanding mature and respectful community of like-minded gamers with the end goal of creating
our own functioning settlements and establishing proper trade routes and eventually forming a working nation.

I want to capture the atmosphere of pure wonder and amazement from the now infamous Minecraft playthroughs
that we all watched on YT as kids and dreamt about being in, Now we can be.

Once you Connect to the Realm, you will have the option to join us, upon joining, you will be given decent supplies
and then you will be asked to pick a job as a miner, farmer, builder, etc, (Your choice) Alternatively you have the
choice to try your luck and go it your own, However no one has actually done this yet and It's preferred that you join us.

Combat is looked down upon unless both fighters can parties agree to terms, for example, both fighters could agree
to winner takes all.. or a fairer and less risky strategy, If you don't follow these combat rules,
you will be treated as an outlaw and a murderer and attacked upon sight.

My Rules

-

1) Treat Everyone With Respect.
2) Do not Grief, This includes Theft, Murder, Etc.
3) No Hacks Or Exploits, Including 3rd party software.

_

Post your IGN and Discord Tags below and I'll get back to you ASAP.
highway_01
Level 45 : Master Dragon