OneInTheChamber - Looking for 10-20 users!

Ultra_Gaming's Avatar Ultra_Gaming11/24/14 1:31 pm
1 emeralds 181 4
11/25/2014 4:11 pm
ImBackHerobrine's Avatar ImBackHerobrine
Hi, Im Ultra – Owner of the MultiCraft network. We occasionally have started doing contests on our server, due to the expanding player base. Today, we are hosting a OITC game at 9:15 GMT (UK TIME), if you need to go on google to convert that time to your current time.

OneInTheChamber isa classic CallOfDuty wager game, which we have decided to implement into our server alongside a call of duty map to emphasise the CallOfDuty feel.

If you would like to join, please state your username below.

First
Golden Trophy for your profile
A banner for your signature
Your name on my account profile for a month
A premium rank on my server
10 diamonds on any posts
[Special] A chance to become staff on my server

Second
Silver Trophy for your profile
Your name on my account for 2 weeks.
5 Diamonds on any skins.
A premium rank on my server

Server info and IP:
Click to reveal
IP: multicraft.serverminer.com

Server Introduction:

Want to play on a server with friendly staff, experienced owners and a great community?

Take the next step.

Come to MultiCraft – Where you’ll witness a new side to minecraft – A side where you won’t experience lag, you will be able to purchase ranks inexpensively and you won’t be hassled by irritating members. We at MultiCraft haven taken this server very seriously and have only employed staff that know what they are doing. All are staff are experienced and know what to do in every situation, they are needed in.

Here at MultiCraft, everyone is treated equally. We believe that if our players are not treated equally and fairly then the community shall not last. We like to think that being a donator has its perks but doesn’t put you ahead of everyone else.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Server Features:

At MultiCraft, we offer wide range of gamemodes that can appeal to multiple types of users (Eg - Users that prefer casual building can go in creative, whereas users that prefer PvP can join factions or OPPvP) Here is a list of what to expect from us:

Factions: Factions with a twist - You cannot create factions meaning you must join one of four, this is to make factions more extreme. Larger factions, more teamwork and more expansion.

Creative+: Classic creative, however, the plots are now 64x64 so that you can expand your ideas.

SkyWarsEX: Skywars to the max. Start with extra items to make the game more dramatically harder and to emphasise the PvP side of SkyWars.

MobArena: MobArena but yet again with a twist. You now have to fight giants in return for great rewards.

Parkour: Parkour with checkpoints and prizes, so that you can get rewards from the server by completing tasks.

OITC: Classic one in the chamber, with a call of duty map to bring implement other video games into minecraft.

OPPvP: PvP that seriously is OP. Donator kits can be purchased for this gamemode and will help you increase your PvP capabilities.

TheLastOfUs: Bringing true zombie survival to life within our server. You'll experience the true ways of survival in a gamemode based around The last of us.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Server Rules:

No hacking/No glitching/No X-ray
No racism (Strictly prohibited)
No ban evasion
No trade scams
No Tpa spam
No Chat spam
No advertising

Server Tournaments:

Here at MultiCraft we offer weekly tournaments and contests, those being OITC games, build projects, KitPvP matches and more.

1st - You will receive a winners pack and 20% off ranks
2nd - You will receive a runners up pack and 15% off rank

Our Systems:

At MultiCraft, we try to make sure everything is running smoothly – Our Minecraft Server is setup on super-fast systems, utilising SSDs and a hugely powerful Intel processor. I designed my system specifically for this server, so that it will run efficiently and lag free. We have great features to ensure that our server can run to its maximum capacity, 24/7:

- We have automatic restart on crash, so that the server can keep restart if something goes wrong
- We always have active staff, so that if you need something – There is someone to help
- We make sure we don’t have any unnecessary plugins, so that we can minimalize lag
- We are adding custom plugins that will fascinate you!

Our Goal:

Our goal is for you to have a great time with our community, from day one we have decided that we want to achieve kind active users and donators within the first month – So that we can keep our mission alive and keep our users happy.
Ultra_Gaming
Level 20 : Expert Taco