[CLOSED] Hiring New Staff - Developer, Manager, Admin, 2x Mod

jumpingjim01's Avatar jumpingjim013/28/19 8:14 am history
5/12/2019 1:26 pm
Jeregom's Avatar Jeregom
SkyWorlds Recruitment Thread [CLOSED]

Anyone can apply. You don't need to have previously played on the server although we ask you to check it out and get familiar before applying.

Staff Positions Currently Open for the 2019 Season:
1x Manager
1x Developer
1x Admin
2x Moderator Positions

Apply by replying to this thread with the form below.

IRL Name:
In-Game Name:
Discord:
Application Role (From available positions list):
Staff history (List what position you had and the IP of the server, even if the server is no longer running):
What makes you to person for this role:

If your application follows the form you will receive a discord invite from me and we can discuss if you're right for the role you applied for.

♥ Welcome to SkyWorlds ♥

SkyWorlds started in 2015 as a pretty basic SkyBlock server but every year since we have done a complete revamp of the server to bring new features and ideas into play.

For the 2019 Season, we have added:
Levelable Furnaces, Hoppers and Spawners!
Mining Minions and Sellers!
A Brand New PvP arena!

• SkyBlock
  • Crates with awesome rewards
  • No Required Pay To Win Features! Anyone can earn /fly or OP gear!
  • Not many rules! Schematics are allowed as well as non-intrusive hacks to other players as long as it's on your own island!
  • PVP Arena and Events!
  • Auction House, Lotteries, ChatGames, and Voteparties!
IP: SkyWorlds.co

Staff Positions Currently Open for the 2019 Season:
1x Manager
1x Developer
1x Admin
2x Moderator Positions
jumpingjim01
Level 32 : Artisan Toast

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/12/2019 1:26 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Jeregom
IRL Name: Jeremy
Ign:Pmr_Jeregom
Discord:Jeregom#3381

Application Role: Mod or other i dont mind
Staff History:I have been on 2 servers mod on both and they are no longer running
Why i am the person for this role: i have experience with hackers on two servers and griefers i do not mind if anyone needs help i will help, also i am on most of day, when someone needs a staff member online i would come on for them.
05/04/2019 1:28 pm
commander_happy
IRL Name: Bobby
IGN: Commander_happy
Discord: Pappa_wrath#8117
Application Role: mod or any other

staff history: I have been admin builder mod helper ect all the servers are dead or dieing I no longer have the ip
Person for this role: I have past experience with dealing with hackers and baning them and dealing with greifers I might need to relearn some of the commandes tho
04/10/2019 3:11 pm
James4243
IRL Name:James Bayles
In-Game Name:JamesPlayzYT
Discord: discordapp.com/channels/484411723806146562/484411723806146568
Application Role (From available positions list): Moderator
Staff history (List what you positions had and the IP of the server, even if the server is no longer running):I have been staff on - mc.LavishIsles.org , play.legendnetwork.net i was a moderator on both.
What makes you to person for this role: I think i should get this role as i am on for quite a while a day and are always happy to help anyone and the server from Hackers,Bugs and other things that could break the server.
04/13/2019 12:45 pm
jumpingjim01
Hey, thanks for your application! Please join the discord server and contact Stinger:
https://discord.gg/UgKWeNf
04/10/2019 12:28 amhistory
Level 21 : Expert Engineer
Roran
IRL Name: Brandon Garrett

In-Game Name: Roran2

Discord: Payday#8779

Application Role (From available positions list): Unsure of what Manager implies, but Manager or Developer.

Staff history (List what position you had and the IP of the server, even if the server is no longer running): I am going to just let the following 2 ips speak for themselves in terms of my experience; Arcadiaeco.us.to and Arcadiaprison.us.to

What makes you to person for this role: Both of those servers listed above are my personally developed servers. While I can not code, I do make up for in terms of my resourcefulness, with my ability to find just about any public plugin capable of performing the required deed. I currently am the sole plugin configurator for my network, so everything you see on either of those servers, if you decide to check them out, was created completely by me.

I work incredibly hard and settle for nothing less than perfection when I am working. I also am incredibly capable of being given a task and requiring no further hand holding. I feel like I would be a great asset to this team in either of the roles I applied for, and I am sure you will not be disappointed.
04/13/2019 12:45 pm
jumpingjim01
Hey, thanks for your application! Please join the discord server and contact Stinger:
https://discord.gg/UgKWeNf
04/06/2019 8:12 pmhistory
brayden12312
IRL Name: brayden :13:time EDT

In-Game Name:cellofsplinter

Discord:brayden12312#0221

Application Role (From available positions list):admin but ill make my way up to it so moderator

Staff history (List what position you had and the IP of the server, even if the server is no longer running):inox.mcpro.io;admin khaos krew:game scpsl and admin i can send you the dis link

What makes you to person for this role: I would like to become a Moderator of this server because I love making new experiences for players... There are bad sides to this... such as hackers. So I think that I have what it takes to become a Moderator and get rid of spammers, hackers and people who just make the server an un-pleasent place to be I believe I can fix this. I am on minecraft a lot because I am a no-life I am fully dedicated except when i have to go to army cadets i wold love to help this server to grow even bigger,also From my estimation, I believe I have the skills for this position for a variety of reasons. I am very motivated and highly active as well as around the community/forums. I am also very proficient in determining/judging on what is right or wrong based on my years of experience around online communities. I also work very well with others and is able to approach tasks patiently and effectively. I am also eager to help anyone in need as I have done in the past, present, and in the future. I am also active on other online communities so I know how to deal with various situations such as delete inappropriate topics, removing spoilers that are not tagged correctly, break up arguments, and warn users of breaking rules.
04/07/2019 7:25 am
jumpingjim01
Thanks for your application Brayden!
You discord name doesn't work so if you could join our discord server: https://discord.gg/UgKWeNf
Ill get in touch
04/07/2019 11:10 am
brayden12312
i am in the discord just look for brayden12312
04/01/2019 7:57 am
Technohelper
Aren't "Developer" and "Admin" the same thing?
04/01/2019 1:21 pm
jumpingjim01
The developer has higher console access and needs good experience with coding for spigot whereas admin does not need coding experience.
03/31/2019 7:13 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
iMavy
IRL Name: Mavis
IGN: Mavisssss
Discord: Mavisssss#4608

Application Role (From available positions list): Admin

Staff history (List what position you had and the IP of the server, even if the server is no longer running): Eschal Oceania
MCJCraft: play.mcjcraft.com

What makes you to person for this role: I have an awesome experience with skyblock and pvp areanas, although I intend to focus on skyblock more. I'm fairly active, and mostly monitor and help out with bans, mutes, kicks and warnings. I also help the players by solving any ingame problems.

Good luck with your server!

PS: Voice chat and video calling doesnt work in my country, its banned T^T

Email: imavymc@gmail.com
04/01/2019 4:51 am
jumpingjim01
Hey thanks for the application. Please join the discord or hop on the server when an admins online so we can talk some more
04/01/2019 8:44 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
iMavy
Hi there, if u could add me or provide me with the discord link, it would be better, my discord is Mavisssss#4608
03/30/2019 6:09 pm
goldforce1066
IRL Name: paul knight
In-Game Name: sonicmike11
Discord:goldforce1066#9913
EMAI Lossia@alonzo1121.club
03/29/2019 9:12 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Imposter
kacybuggy
why are you sharing your information??
03/30/2019 1:38 pm
jumpingjim01
What do you mean?
03/29/2019 6:52 pm
Markens123
IRL Name: Markens  

In-Game Name: Markens123

Discord:Markens123#4930

Application Role (From available positions list): Manager

Staff history (List what position you had and the IP of the server, even if the server is no longer running):

PvPs: This is my longest position. I spent almost 9 months in the team and reached the rank of Admin+ (basically Smod – I was able to IP check, check logs, IP ban, demote and promote (which I had the privilege of doing a few times – very fun)) on it. I garnered an insane amount of experience on there and made some good friends – but also made some enemies due to my strict rules on certain behaviors exhibited there. I learned a lot about hack clients in general, screensharing, detecting ghostclients via NoSwing messages, dealing with lots of people at once, and much more. I met some crafty (pun not intended) cheaters here, such as a guy that hid his Incognito reach and velocity options in a resourcepack or a dude who always ran a certain music file...which hid his client (wow!). There were also many alting players and the like, which is an issue that a few Brawl servers deal with as well. I re-applied on pvps in June 2017 and became a mod on it again. I was on there for almost 3 months until I left, again. This was due to the server's horrible owner, Schweini, who I can into detail on if you wish me to.SimpleHPP: I was accepted on SimpleHPP as a admin in itself - but one admin (Schweini) decided he didn't like me (even though I've done so much for his server and for Simple) and essentially had me denied. This was total bull and made me lose interest in Simple completely - it was very unfair, very biased, and part of my reason for leaving Minekits as well.
SuperPvP: I was on this server for about 2 months until . I reached the rank of junior administrator but left due to the awful behaviour of the server owner (the server has since shut down). (I dont have any of the ips bc its been a long time since I even thought about them)

Personally I haven't really in the past applied for any servers, and even the ones I've worked for have slowly died out and even the one I owned myself started off extremely strong and we got loads done but that died too. So obviously just today I got a dm, and of course I was interested so anyways I noticed that you guys needed some help with staff and plugins and other things and I myself seem to think that I try to help people to the best of my ability so i've decided to apply for staff in the hopes of helping the people here and helping the community in the best way possible.
03/29/2019 7:10 am
Level 1 : New Farmer
MamaFate
IRL Name: Fate
In-Game Name: HiMyNameFate
Discord: ◉✿TAURUS✿◉#9988
Application Role (From available positions list): Admin/Moderator
Staff history (List what position you had and the IP of the server, even if the server is no longer running): Current owner of Fate's Domain (FatesDomain.mc.gg) and Head Moderator for Sparta HCF (Unlaunched Bedrock Server – No IP available to the public – Happy to provide proof of its existence if needed) - Staff on another game called The Isle (Mythical Oasis [Head Mod], Fields of Elysian [co-owned by myself and another] and previous admin/'Mini Boss' for The Prehistoric Inn [6 months before retiring the position]).
What makes you to person for this role: I believe myself to be an appropriate fit for any kind of moderation role. I have the experience to back it up with running and moderating a few game servers. I am a fast learner and am always eager to help people out in any way I can. I enjoy having information to give players if they have any questions and following protocol when dealing with a range of situations. I am always able to keep a level head even if a situation is being escalated by other people. Maintaining a professional and relatable style is what I strive for.

If you have any other questions, I am more than happy to answer!
03/28/2019 6:28 pm
President_Cheeto
IRL Name:Jared
In-Game Name: President_Cheeto
Discord: XRoninSniper#2327
Application Role (From available positions list): Moderator or builder
Staff history (List what position you had and the IP of the server, even if the server is no longer running):cakecraft.mc.net
What makes you to person for this role: I am responsible obedient funny and polite and I have experience
03/28/2019 5:23 pm
jakyra101
IRL Name: Juan
In-Game Name: XXX_is_Dead
Discord: Sqagis#1795
Application Role (From available positions list): Build Team
Staff history (List what position you had and the IP of the server, even if the server is no longer running): None I just build on survival or hypixel housing. :)
What makes you to person for this role: I am an amazing builder with lots of talent and i can make the server better and enjoyable with the building skills i have.

If your application follows the form you will receive a discord invite from me and we can discuss if you're right for the role you applied for. Okay
03/28/2019 4:09 pm
TheEgabdf
IRL Name: Dustin
In-Game Name: egabdf
Discord: Dustin#4369
Staff history (List what position you had and the IP of the server, even if the server is no longer running): Builder, helper, and mod.
What makes you to the person for this role: I really like to help servers out, and I feel like from going through a lot of drama, and being a helper on a server that was pratically acting like an admin and calling hackers out, and helping newcomers that joined the server. Feel like I could use that for this server, and with being stressed about things happeneing. It will take me a while to figure it out, but eventually I will come to a conclusion. Finally last thing, I just love helping people out, just been a thing I have done since I was 7 or 8.
03/28/2019 6:28 pm
jumpingjim01
ACCEPTED
Role: Helper
03/28/2019 10:44 amhistory
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
StingerPlayz
IRL Name: Nico
In-Game Name: Stinger850
Discord: StingerXHD#4289
Staff history (List what position you had and the IP of the server, even if the server is no longer running): I do not have access toward my previous staff roles. All servers shut down over the course of the past 2 years and me not playing Minecraft. It will take me a min to get back into the swing of things.
What makes you to person for this role: I feel I can take my past experience and apply it towards your server. I am mature, nice, helpful, and overall I think I am a fun person to be around.
03/28/2019 12:07 pm
jumpingjim01
Thanks for your application :)
I will add you on discord so we can discuss more.
03/28/2019 12:09 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
StingerPlayz
Okay, sounds good.
03/28/2019 6:27 pm
jumpingjim01
ACCEPTED
Role: Moderator
03/28/2019 8:19 am
DarkDragonSlime
IRL Name: Rowan
In-Game Name: sankentris
Discord: sanken#8527
Application Role (From available positions list): Moderator
Staff history (List what position you had and the IP of the server, even if the server is no longer running): None unfortunately
I have played the server almost everyday this season and most people know me. I am friendly and helpful and understand all of the features. I think i would be great at helping new players which is why i applied for the mod role.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome