(OPEN) Openreach prison is looking for Staff (Staff - builder) WERE STILL LOOKING

Openreachprison's Avatar Openreachprison9/24/17 7:11 pm
1 emeralds 116 2
9/24/2017 8:56 pm
PVPNimo's Avatar PVPNimo
About me
Hello there I am ClockworkGaming, the owner of Openreach Prisons. We are a new server looking to provide a new custom prisons experience unlike any other. This is a brand new server and we have not yet starter developing the server as we have the ideas but not the staff. We here at Openreach Prisons are looking to employ staff ready for the future of when we purchase the server and begin to develop

What we are looking for
We are looking for at least 1 experienced developer who can custom code alongside the Co-Owner Skynibs who is the head of developers as of right now. We require 2 Builders minimum who can work together on a team to create a spectacular server for the minecraft community.

-1 Experienced Developer to work alongside the Co-Owner [Must be able to custom code]
-2 Experienced builders willing to work as a team to a high standard [You may build the area however you like as long as we are impressed by it] we would like you to build in your own styles for the best results.
-3 Admins of which one will be chosen to become Head-Admin at a later date once we see how you perform
-4 Moderators to work under my assistant Interviewer and Head-Mod BritOP we are
-4+ Helpers ready for the launch of the website

Many staff accepted may only be needed upon release time and after to help out the community that joins us but all staff ideas will be greatly appreciated.

Basic Requirements
-You MUST have a mic, if you do not have a mic you will not be accepted
-You MUST have discord, same applies, you will not be accepted if you don't have a mic
-15 years of age unless you are mature, skilled and experienced
-You will be required to attend a voice interview
-We will also be looking for a Website Designer in the near future so please join the discord if that is something you are interested in and I will be sure to keep you up to date.

Where to apply?
Join our discord and view the application-info channel for formats / application forms https://discord.gg/kFFwRQP

Thank you for reading and I hope that you apply, I am looking forward to being potential working partners,
ClockworkGaming
Owner of Openreach Prisons
Openreachprison
Level 1 : New Miner