Opening a modded survival server! (only 15 slots to fill)

Darkshredder11's Avatar Darkshredder1111/30/18 10:37 pm
1 emeralds 119
Hey everybody! I just wanted to advertise a new modded server that I'm going to be opening! this server will be whitelisted, so not anyone will be able to join, but i wanted to get more than the current 4 players we have. so I'll be accepting a few people to the server whitelist (and you will be messaged when you are added).

All you need to do is comment your username, why you want to join, and your experience with any of the mods (the modpack is on technic, its called "BlueShot 1.12.2" , with about 50 mods, so I recommend having a SOMEWHAT good computer.). We will be accepting about 15 slots. just to clarify, the server is not open YET. I will be opening it in a few days once I have a general idea of who will be joining.

As for rules on the world, recording is allowed, murder is not allowed, however is acceptable in cases of arenas or as long as both players agree to fight, stealing is not allowed, and swearing in chat is not allowed either. (essentially, this is a community server. you aren't required to live with everyone else, but you still need to act as a good citizen.)

Darkshredder11
Level 1 : New Explorer