Opinions/suggestions on new factions server

KingAce121's Avatar KingAce12112/5/18 2:09 am
1 emeralds 48
Hey guys! So my friend and I ran a server years ago when we were younger and it was a non OP factions server, but this was before the EULA came out that you can't pay to play. Ever since then, I haven't found a solid factions server that's not OP, and that people actually play on. Every server owner tries to make money and allows donators to get OP kits, then f2p has to have the chance as well, and then it turns into EVERYONE having OP stuff and it's just annoying because competitiveness goes away. There's just no more reason to raid someone other than me getting the pleasure of raiding someone.

Anyways, my question is if you factioners would throw it back and play on a non OP factions server that was pretty strictly an equal game, where the highest kit you could get was Iron, if that, and there would be anti x-ray and everything you could imagine to make the economy strictly non-op and survival as much as possible (still planning on having a shop). My friend and I are still discussing the logistics, but of course I'd still have donations available so it could help us pay for the server, but we're thinking on ways to make it stay within the EULA. Such as donations for nicknames, disguises, capes, maybe access to a member's only server within our hub. I don't know I'm just looking for suggestions and to see if y'all would play??? Anything is appreciated. We're also looking for an admin to help run it so if you have any suggestions and/or are interested in admin and helping with this project respond to this or e-mail me at KingAce121@yahoo.com, or on discord @KingAce121#9952. Much appreciated!!
KingAce121
Level 1 : New Miner