Our Server is getting DDOSed. [Update]

SirPlaysMC's Avatar SirPlaysMC3/12/18 4:19 pm history
1 emeralds 175 4
3/13/2018 1:15 am
IEpicDestroyer's Avatar IEpicDestroyer
Thanks to everyone for helping us out and suggesting new ideas in our time of need. We are glad to say our servers are back online and we have found the person who was attacking us. Our team is working hard to make sure something like this doesn't happen again, and that your time with us is as satisfactory as possible!
SirPlaysMC
Level 28 : Expert Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/13/2018 1:15 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Network
IEpicDestroyer
To be honest, server.pro is a really bad hoster, you should consider switching hosts. But OVH should be migrating the attack, unless somehow some other configuration issue happen, and the attack shouldn't be a issue unless it's not actually a DDoS attack, but a different type of attack. Be more specific on what's happening exactly.
03/12/2018 10:05 pm
Level 57 : Grandmaster Engineer
ShelLuser
Nothing anyone can do, the cat is out of the bag and the culprits have your direct IP address which they can abuse.

At best you could try to copy this server to make a new one (get a new IP address) and then somehow try to utilize services such as Cloudflare to help protect you. Of course... in the end this is something server.pro should have had covered in the first place.
03/13/2018 1:13 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Network
IEpicDestroyer
When you open the server to the public, people already know your server's IP address from the start. All you need to do is just resolve the dns entry to get the IP address just like what your computer does.

As for Cloudflare, it only protects websites, it doesn't proxy anything else.
03/12/2018 6:05 pm
Level 26 : Expert Princess
star_weaver
how desperate are you, cos i could spare about 3gb of ram on my vps if you want me to host untill its sorted out
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome