OurCrafty Server - Recruiting Great Players!

zertarg's Avatar zertarg6/28/13 5:57 pm
6/30/2013 11:15 pm
zertarg's Avatar zertarg
Come play with us at play,ourcrafty.com!
zertarg
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/30/2013 11:15 pm
zertarg
Come Join us today!
06/30/2013 10:40 pm
Level 21 : Expert Goblin
Windows7HomePremium
2 threads? I like the server, but there doesn't have to be two threads. lol
06/30/2013 10:37 pm
zertarg
New World?
Yes, as of July 4th we are opening a new world. This video is a livestream recording of the Owners and some of our Staff taking a look through the new world.

So what is the plan?
June 28th we will be opening a Server Shop in the Nether island of Spawn. You will have a chance to spend your money on stacks of different building supplies. We highly suggest you spend your money as it will be reset to when we change worlds. You will be able to carry items over however it will take you moving the items between worlds, you will have a week to transfer items once we open the new world.

Why is money resetting? I like my piles and piles of cash I have been building!
Money is resetting for two reasons:
1. do /baltop Its horrible, we have tons of users and huge amounts of money. We need to make money mean something again.
2. We are having either Residences or Towny. They will be stripped down to basic cmds but this will allow players to buy their own protection. Protection will get more expensive the more you purchase and this way every one can start as fresh as possible.

What is so special about the new world?
We will have all server and portal towns have a road to them. This road connects together across the world and is awesome. This makes various travel means possible and will hopefully encourage players to spread out their towns a bit.

A new punishment system will be coming out involving a points system, worse you break rules means more points. Points will get you punished, more points mean a worse punishment. More details will come later.

What happens after the week of being able to transfer items? Can I just keep playing in old world?
We haven't decided if we will keep the old world files on the server or not however we do not you will not be able to make any changes to blocks (no breaking or placing) after that week.

So what do I do in the mean time?
Organize your things, get as many supplies as you can for the move and make plans for the new world. You have the gift of time, this means you can start out huge and organized for the new world.
06/28/2013 6:05 pm
zertarg
1. No Griefiing.
On our server we count grieifng as modifying another player's creation without permission from that player.

2. No swearing at or calling other players names.
Swearing is allowed here just not at players. For example: "Fuck I died" is fine. "Fuck you" is not.

3. No begging for items or ranks.
It is fine to ask if any one has spare cobble or such however begging in chat just brings tension and annoys players.

4. No flying or hacks.
Flying is only allowed by Staff and Donators who have a rank allowing them to. Other mods that give you an advantage such as x-ray are also not allowed.

5. No spamming chat.
We read you say when we can, filling chat box is very rude to all players and staff.

6. Don't be an ass.
Our most famous rule of all. If you are being a negative force that staff feels is damaging our server environment then we count this as being an ass.

7. Don't advertise.
It is very rude to use something someone else created to further your own agenda in a way that damages the original creation. In short, we worked hard to create OurCrafty and not once have we resorted to spamming our ip or even server name on another's server or associated website.

What happens if you break the rules?
1. Mute or Jail, depends on which rule you break.
2. Banned from server. 9/10 times this means we will roll back any block changes you have ever made.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome