Co-Owner(s) Admins Supporters needed

Raptor12's Avatar Raptor1210/2/12 6:37 pm
10/7/2012 7:21 pm
Raptor12's Avatar Raptor12
Hello I have run minecraft servers for about a year and am capable of running and maintaining a successful server. One that will make money also my last server made an average of $10 a month not much but that's after all hosting fees were paid. I also know HTML and want to make a website with a .com domain I want this server to be one of the biggest most successful servers out there. We will need Admins to take of the server and Moderators and Builders but most importantly we need money, with money we can start strong. I can easily start off by myself with a small $20 server but I want to be bigger than that. If we could get together 4 or more people that's already almost $100 a month we could have a huge server, and on huge servers people pay a lot even for little things like diamond swords. We could make money off of micro transactions $1 for this $2 for that and then the acasional $200 for supporter rank. Oviously I'm not expecting to get that many people to start with but the more money the better so if your interested in entering a partnership with me reply and we can talk about it. I am really serious about this and with time and dedication we could get the biggest server that exists for minecraft. Hope to hear from you.
Raptor12
Level 25 : Expert Ninja

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/07/2012 7:21 pm
Level 25 : Expert Ninja
Raptor12
Bump selecting staff soon hurry up and apply
10/04/2012 6:38 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
guci101
2 things:
First off, I was in sybilcraft and i did /help. One of the options was /eco. I thought it was how much money I had so I did it. Well, I found out that if even a player does /eco give (player) (amount), they can give themselves as much money as they want. I did give all my money to a mod because i want you to trust me. I just thought I'd bring this to your attention.
Secondly, as you might be able to tell, i want to be an admin or mod on Sybilcraft. I mean, I could have just taken the money but i let a mod and you know because i love this server and i want to be a part of it. So, Here's my app:
1. IGN: willco323
2. Age: 14 years old
3. How long have you been on the server: a couple days
a while, I was an admin on my own server which crashed today. I love being an admin and I know that I can bring a lot to the table that you don’t see in everybody else. For example – I am a very nice, helpful person. However, if somebody is doing something wrong, I let them know. I am never afraid to try anything new and I love helping people. Also, I am very good with world edit and
4. Reason for wanting this position (requires paragraph):
For it is easy for me to learn new plugins. This is why I think I would be a good candidate for your server.
5. Experience (details): I was an admin on my own server for a while until it crashed. Also, I was staff on the prison server convicted for a while.
6. Contact info: I will give it to u if I get the job because I don’t want random people knowing it. I’m only 14 years old.
7. Dedicated time: roughly 2 days
8. What you can bring: I am great with world edit and I can easily learn plugins. Im smart and im funny and I also am very helpful and am not afraid to lay down the law.
9. Proof of work: None because of the server crash
10/03/2012 2:10 am
Level 10 : Journeyman Warrior
exotic14
Miner_Fil
Raptor12Hello I have run minecraft servers for about a year and am capable of running and maintaining a successful server. One that will make money also my last server made an average of $10 a month not much but that's after all hosting fees were paid. I also know HTML and want to make a website with a .com domain I want this server to be one of the biggest most successful servers out there. We will need Admins to take of the server and Moderators and Builders but most importantly we need money, with money we can start strong. I can easily start off by myself with a small $20 server but I want to be bigger than that. If we could get together 4 or more people that's already almost $100 a month we could have a huge server, and on huge servers people pay a lot even for little things like diamond swords. We could make money off of micro transactions $1 for this $2 for that and then the acasional $200 for supporter rank. Oviously I'm not expecting to get that many people to start with but the more money the better so if your interested in entering a partnership with me reply and we can talk about it. I am really serious about this and with time and dedication we could get the biggest server that exists for minecraft. Hope to hear from you.

Dude you will never earn Money if you ask because people start to think oh they want money to start the server you could just not include money and you might get donators as i was like that and i went out of business also people will not donate if it says money

you can bring money into when donating, because after all, everyone who donates is over 15 most the time, and they are old enough to understand that they are paying money, besides they aren't technically donating, they are buying an advantage.

Don't worry Raptor he probably just doesn't have any money
10/03/2012 1:34 am
Level 39 : Artisan Electrician
FilUnderscore
Raptor12Hello I have run minecraft servers for about a year and am capable of running and maintaining a successful server. One that will make money also my last server made an average of $10 a month not much but that's after all hosting fees were paid. I also know HTML and want to make a website with a .com domain I want this server to be one of the biggest most successful servers out there. We will need Admins to take of the server and Moderators and Builders but most importantly we need money, with money we can start strong. I can easily start off by myself with a small $20 server but I want to be bigger than that. If we could get together 4 or more people that's already almost $100 a month we could have a huge server, and on huge servers people pay a lot even for little things like diamond swords. We could make money off of micro transactions $1 for this $2 for that and then the acasional $200 for supporter rank. Oviously I'm not expecting to get that many people to start with but the more money the better so if your interested in entering a partnership with me reply and we can talk about it. I am really serious about this and with time and dedication we could get the biggest server that exists for minecraft. Hope to hear from you.

Dude you will never earn Money if you ask because people start to think oh they want money to start the server you could just not include money and you might get donators as i was like that and i went out of business also people will not donate if it says money
10/03/2012 1:19 am
Level 10 : Journeyman Warrior
exotic14
I would love to help you.

I am a 16 year old girl, who is serious when I am staff on a server. I will have fun will fellow staff members but minecraft is all about fun, is it not? I will be one your website when ever im not at work or school, but if im out I will be able to go on my phone to check ban appeals/request, or any fights or cyber bulling incidents.

As admin I want no more in return than being able to have a rank and perms to catch more x-rayers and stop rule breakers, it may sound like all a want to do is ban people, but I promise my thirst of catching these hackers is because I want to help out your server.

I am very mature, and can do a lot, to help the sever, like help with plugins and perms, help advertise, moderate the website (like stated before) and finally, keep the server running smoothly.

Click to reveal
My app
IGN:
Kronixz_diamondz
Jennifer
Why I want to become staff:
Well I pretty much cover in my paragraphs above but this is in very few words, I want to become staff to help out your server
Why I should become staff:
Well I believe that I should become staff because of the amount I can do for you server, and my experience as I will talk about soon.
My experience:
Well I have been admin 3-5 times, but they have all been non-serious servers, where I would catch people breaking rules, but then my perms would be stuffed up, or they get un-banned, or they had a bad spawn or something like that, but during that time of trying to be the admin of those servers I have leren't pretty much all commands a admin must know, and many many plugins and building techniques.

Thank you and please consider my application, please PM me if accepted
10/03/2012 12:57 am
Level 21 : Expert Cake
BearHasYourCake

Game name:BearHasYourCake

Signing up for either staff or co owner

Traps are 5 out of 10

Crafting skills are 8 out of 10

Building skills are 8 out of 10

PvP skills are 6 out of 10

Loyalty is 10 out of 10

I am a mod in another server so I know how to do stuff and how to be responsible. The server is Zombiecraft by rreeggkk. I want to be apart of your server because I like to be apart of important groups in minecraft that can help change the community better. I also think its a great way to make more friends and stuff like that Please let me know if I could be part of your staff I would be a Happy Panda if you would thanks!!!
10/02/2012 10:34 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Skinner
itagg15
IGN:itagg
Experience:I have been a co owner of a server before (factions)
About yourself: I am 15 i know alot about plugins and building skill 1-10 is a 7 add me on skype for more info: itagg55
Why you should be picked:
I am very good for the job ive done it before so i have lots of expirence so iM very strict and good for the job
Hope you read my app! and accept!
10/02/2012 10:30 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
buringmoon
i am great at admin and i love playing new servers
admin:
ign:eaker_kids
build skill: 8/10
minecraft exp: ALOT
AND i love being admin and helping out servers
HOPE i get picked thanks
10/02/2012 9:57 pm
Level 26 : Expert Architect
Madam_Power
Co_Owner:
ign:MadamMum
Am I Good In Hacking Situations:Yes
Greifing Situations:Yes
Buidl SKill 1-10: 10
rEDSTONE sKILL 1-10:7
10/02/2012 9:54 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
builderofglory
Hello i would like to apply for co-owner,
i am very experienced co-owner and
can handle situations and ban hackers
ign: builderofglory
why: i like to help servers
minecraft experience: alot
Thanks and hopefully pick me for co-owner of your server! ( I do NOT need to be paid)
10/02/2012 7:00 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
nieveso
IGN: Nieveso
IRL Name : Ethan
Why I would like to be a Staff Mamber of your Server: I was recently The head admin for 2 very successfull servers. But after About 6 months Each these very successfull servers who had about 40 people a day on them started loosing their donations that were coming in And we had to close the servers down. So as you can see I have my fair share of experience in servers. Now, I miss helping build an online community with friends (who I may have or may have not met yet) But Im hoping that we can do that again someday and Im hoping that, That someday will be today... I dont tolerate (Excessive, i let the odd 1 or 2 slip) Swearing, Greifing ( Except for on factions servers) or any other server rule that can be broken.

Experience I have: Redstone Pro (can do most things.... allthough there is one simple thing i cant do stil ) , Good Builder and I also know from experience That Factions an Builds servers do the best with donations.

Skype Name: ethan.nieves

Thanks For reading,
Ethan Nieves P.S: pm me or sklype me if you are interested.
10/02/2012 6:53 pm
Level 23 : Expert Architect
coolcolin35
Hello My username is coolcolin35 and i would love to help your server out i am applying
for admin or maby co-owner if u would like to choose me them pm the ip agress and
other information thanks if u choose me

I am a Expert at building and really nice and good person and lots of people like me
to be in there staff

McUsername:coolcolin35
10/02/2012 6:39 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
mclaxa123
ill be admin pm me
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome