Owners Needed 100 Slot 4gb

Rxvy's Avatar Rxvy1/1/14 3:57 pm
1 emeralds 242 9
1/18/2014 10:21 am
Rxvy's Avatar Rxvy
Hello everyone i am Looking for staff members and Owners for my server mostly Admins and Mods its a 100 Slot server with 4gb of ram No lag ip is PvP.RaidingFactions.us

Ip: PvP.RaidingFactions.us
Rxvy
Level 32 : Artisan Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/18/2014 10:21 am
Rxvy
Join
01/03/2014 1:11 pm
Rxvy
bump
01/02/2014 8:16 pm
Rxvy
Join Server to Apply PvP.RaidingFactions.us
01/02/2014 7:38 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Xavieh
IGN: Xavieh
What position you want: Owner.

Why: You should choose me above all candidates because I am willing to become a committed staff member of your server. I am willing to put the time, dedication and hard work in to make sure this prison server doesn't die like the rest of them, that it becomes something unique and special.

Exp: I have alot of experience in the field of server and player management, having ran my own server beforehand. I have received critical acclaim from all the people I have worked with previously, having only started my career in server moderation two years ago, I may not have as much experience as other people who may apply, but I have the ability to adapt and learn new situations as they present themselves, those server owners who gave me a chance experienced a revival in player satisfaction, but also staff satisfaction as I am a great customer service representative and work well with a team of like-minded individuals.

As well as working in a team with others and being a great customer service representative, I am very professional, methodical and logical Minecraft player, preferring function over form and achieving the maximum of practicality of a server rather than prioritizing decorating and beautifying a project, that comes second to any big project.
01/02/2014 7:35 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Network
TheR00sterz
Name: Zachary
IGN: TheR00sterz

Experience With Plugins:
I have lots of plugin experience, I can't really develop plugins but I can configure them and use them really well. I learn them really fast and if you tell me a plugin I don't know, I will have it down in the next 5 minutes of telling me what it is. If anymore info about my plugin experience add me on skype.

Experience with Permissions:
I can do permissions really well, I have learned to do this alot cause I have maintained alot of servers. I can solve about any permission node, I can even make ranks in-game. Anymore info can be told on skype.

Experience With Monitoring Servers:
I have had many high staff spots, I know how to catch a hacker fairly well. I am able to take screenshots and even record a video. I know when there are errors inside the servers system/logs. If you have no experience with plugins that can help you maintain plugins, I know some you can use and I know some people that can make plugins for you. If any missed or extra info add me on skype.

Experience With Handling Situation:
I can handle many situations from hackers to mad players and donators that want a refund. I do say some people deserve a refund but thats different topic. But I can handle situations real calm and persistent. I will not get mad if someone starts to yell at me, I will just mute them and explain the reasoning of their punishment. If someone cannot take screenshots of a hacker and they try to tell it to me, I will keep an eye on what the people call a hacker till I can get proof and nail him. Extra or missing info can be told on skype.

Experience With Maintaining a Server:
I have been in many situations to where I need to find a host that can fit my needs. I have had to call upon host staff to get help on why things don't work properly or why there system is down. I have experience talking to customer service. I know how to find the best host, I know how to build, plugins and moderate a server. I do not like to the job by myself most of the time. Extra or missing info can be told on skype.
01/02/2014 7:29 pm
Rxvy
bump
01/01/2014 8:57 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
MinecraftDeMaster
I Need this position if i get in i would love to build i have been recently a moderator for 4 servers and been a builder for 2 severs please pm me back or email me at lolosasi2@gmail.com
01/01/2014 8:47 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
bdfitzgerald12
I am interested in helping pm me back if you want me. Thanks!
01/01/2014 7:07 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
mseth2000
Can you provide more into than that? like what type of server is it, how many staff do you need, and an application. But i am actually interested for being a Owner or Head-Admin though. I have a couple qualifications but if you actually want to know it skype me at mseth2000
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome