forum Forumsplay_arrow Minecraft fiber_manual_record Servers

「OzrynMC」 Whitelisted - SMP - Vanilla - 1.12.2

5 emeralds3 replies104 views
created 06/11/2018 8:03 am by Ozryn_MC
last reply 09/18/2018 9:19 am
What is this server about?

OzrynMC is a brand-new vanilla SMP server. The server was created for people looking to join a fun, friendly, and mature community.

The server has no mods or plugins, with the exception of one player sleep.

For communication purposes, Discord is a must. A mic is not required, as chatting will mainly happen in the designated text channels, but voice channels are also available.

Rules:
If any of these rules are broken, you will face the appropriate punishment. I want to keep the server as fair and fun as possible, so please respect them.

1. No cheating/hacking. This includes Xray, fullbright, any kind of modded client. Things like minimaps and optifine are allowed.

2. No griefing/trolling. Pranks are fine, and actually encouraged. (As long as they are controlled and not harmful)

3. No asking for items to be spawned in/duplicating. This goes back to me wanting to keep the server fair.

4. Be mature. There is a time and place for anything, even I myself like to tell jokes, but please, be respectful.

5. No unwarranted PvP.

Application:

There are 3 ways to apply. The first one is simply copying the application format, and replying to the thread. Alternatively, you can directly message me on Discord at: Strandedfur#0638. Or lastly, you can fill out a Google Form here. Please only choose one application format :)

1. Ign:

2. Discord name & tag:

3. Age: (Not required, won't effect your chances)

4. A little bit about yourself:

5. Previous build(s) (please link)

6. What is your "specialty"? (Ex. Builder, Redstone, Mob Farms, etc.)

7. How involved will you be in the community?

8. How often can/will you play?

If accepted, I will direct message you on Discord with an invite to the server.

Have a good day :D
Posted by avatar
Ozryn_MC
Level 1 : New Miner

3 replies

09/18/2018 9:19 am
Level 1 New Miner
Ozryn_MC
Still Looking :D
09/17/2018 8:51 am
Level 1 New Miner
Ozryn_MC