Paradoxical Twilight - A MindCrack Like Survival Server

Ryan4118's Avatar Ryan411812/28/12 3:06 am
5/4/2013 5:27 pm
Zensten's Avatar Zensten
Welcome to Paradoxical Twilight. My goal for this server is to make it into a mindcrack esque survival server. If you're interested in joining please fill out the application at the bottom. There will not be any staff and to deter griefing i'm not going to be easy on accepting applications. Good luck and I hope to see you on the server!

A bit on acceptance, as a note if you're accepted you'll be PMed the server information. But if you're not, and my apologies if you don't, we can't take everyone, you're not going to get contacted in any way. I beseech you not to reply negativly if you aren't accepted imminently, as I may not have time to reply to all your requests in a quick manner, or at all. Also as a final note, please put time into your application I won't take shoddy work.

Application -
IGN:
Bio: (Tell me about yourself)
Reputation: (Have you ever been banned? Gotten in trouble? Etc.)
Convince me: (Say what you want to convince me to let you join the server)
Ryan4118
Level 1 : New Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/04/2013 5:27 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Zensten
IGN:Zensten

Skype: DalaxVanHaur ( it would be cool if you could notify me through skype, as I dont come on pmc that often )

Bio: I'm male from America. I enjoy making friends and being a part of a community. I've been watching Mindcrack for over a year now and would love to be part of a mindcrack-esque community. I'm an Administrator for the server network Legitplay (legitplay.net) and am a fairly nice, mature, and honest person. I've been playing minecraft since 1.2.5 and have been addicted ever since.

Reputation: I dont play on many servers, though I have been banned in the past for griefing, but I hope you can understand that my motive was revenge for advertising on Legitplay servers and it isn't something I do very often.

Convince me: I build nice castles

A current build on Legitplay's SMP server

My house on Legitplay's Factions server

An old build on Legitplay's SMP server before a map reset.
01/25/2013 10:33 pm
SPEEDYROCKS
IGN: SPEEDYROCKS2
Bio: my brother is SoapiestAuto780, i enjoy minecraft (obliviously). I can help out with anything on the server and i would apreciate if you let me on.
CONVINCE ME: when i first saw my brother SoapiestAuto780 play on this server i was absolutely in love because i have been searching a plain vanilla survival server for a long time and i will do anything you need me to do.
01/11/2013 11:37 am
Lonerangerxxx
IGN: lonerangerxxx
Bio: I am a close friend of soapiestAuto780
Convince me: I am very good at and enjoy brewing all types of potions mainly positive effect ones, also i want to set up a huge potion shop. SoapiestAuto has already shown me some on the server and for the convenience of the nether portal transportation I plan on making my house and shop near his house.
01/06/2013 12:37 pm
Panthacats
IGN: Pinkpanthacats
Bio: I'm 15 and live in Canada. I happen to be a good friend of Freezie Gamer's. And I love to play minecraft like single player, but in multi player. I dislike griefing more than anything and I LOVE being creative when I build!~
Reputation: No, Other than Tekkit. I usualy tend to blow things up in Tekkit by accident~! I'm very well behaved and very mature if intended or needed to on a server! (:
Convince me: I'm a very good friend of Panda (Freezie Gamer's.) I have him on skype aswell. I'm simply looking for a good server to play on without childish people destroying any creations or homes I make. I'm very neutral towards other players and I often enjoy giving or building with others~!
01/04/2013 1:20 pm
SirDeadpool
I didn't copy and paste someone else's application. That's actually my application. One that I personally use on every single server that I apply on. One that I've built up for a while now. Search for it, every single time it is posted, it's under my name. However, to be honest, I cannot remember what server I originally wrote it for. That application is compiled of the certain categories that I deem important, it is ever-changing. To be honest, your rant wasn't truly that long, I wouldn't consider it a wall of text. Then again, that is an opinion, not a fact. However, I will take your advice on not using numbers to rate myself. I shall simply write a paragraph describing my building skills.

On the note of not reading the original post, I will admit that I should have done that first and somewhat rushed into applying for this without truly reading the original post. I actually skimmed it. I am sorry if I have perturbed you in any fashion.
01/04/2013 12:58 am
Ryan4118
To make everything clear for the peope who have decided reading is above them, THIS IS NOT AN ADMINISTRAITION, STAFF, OR OP APPLICATION. THERE IS NO STAFF ON THE SERVER. Please read the origonal post as it outlines this, do not read just the applicaiton, also don't give me an application from another server. I the reason I put convince me is because I want paragraphs of text not predetermined catagorys that you just input your information in, that shows lack of creativity. My biggest pet pieve is people who rate themselves numerically. People have different definitions of numbers, to one a 9 could means they make very small errors, where to others it could mean they make large blatenet errors but few of them. Do not rate yourelf numerically, I can not stress that enough.

Sirdeadpool, I don't usually reply to applications in a forum reply but you have such a well written applicaiton, only as outlined in the former paragraph you applied for an admin position and were not accepting admin applications, were accepting applications to join the server and our tight nit community. Seconldy besides your well written paragrapsh of text you just used someone elses application and that shows unorigonality. I wish I could accept you on the grounds of the applicaiton alone but I can't you've been officially and publicly denied.

I apologize for the rant but I can't stand it when people blatently ignore what is written in the origonal post, especially when they're looking to join the server. Kudos to you if you made it through this wall of text and there probably is a much higher chance of you being accepted into the server if you have the diligence to read this.

Sincerely,
Plus411
Good Luck.
01/03/2013 4:04 pm
SirDeadpool
Administration Application:

Name: Christian, but I prefer Chris

In-Game Name: TrinityTear

Building Skills: 7/10, with World Edit, my buildings are usually much easier to create, are built faster, and much more accurately.

Have Skype: Absolutely, it is: trinitytear.

Have a Microphone with NO Static: Yep

Experience on other servers: Quite a bit, about a year and a half's total, almost two.

Are you a staff on any other server: Not yet.

Why I would like to join you:
I am a friendly person, and enjoy playing minecraft with others. Oftentimes, I find myself in a new server, alone, without friends. Personally, I feel as if I can play on a server and feel more attached to it if I helped raise it from the ground up. I most people often enjoy me, because I am a laid-back admin, however, they know I will not hesitate to drop the hammer if they are too out of line. I am always looking to help, especially when there are those who genuinely need it.

What makes me better than others:
I am good with people, computers, and servers. After managing plugins for a while, it's quite easy to learn which plugin may be causing problems on the server. I have a good sense of judgement, oftentimes I see illogical admins. Such a thing causes both problems and displeasure, as many people will get unfair punishments. I am not that type of person. I am also ready to help if you, or any player might need it, as long as I am not busy with homework or a project.

How many bans do I have?:
None, I adhere to the rules, as I know how bothersome it is when a user does not. Sadly, there are people who's mindsets are the exact opposite of mine, and simply focus on breaking rules. I wish to be an admin, because I understand how they work as I've dealt with people like that for two years now.

In what cases will I /ban?:
After four times of breaking a rule, or upon the breaking of a severe rule or an excessive amount of rules at once, the player is deemed to be deliberately breaking the rules in order to break the peace, and will be banned. They will be told they are going to be banned before I do so. I will give them a moment to say what they need to say in order to defend themselves in a message, and if they cannot come up with a reasonable argument, they will be banned without question.

In what cases will I /tempban?:
After the second time that a player deliberately breaks a rule. My temporary bans are usually an hour to three days long, depending on how serious the offense is or how many times they have broken the rule.
in what cases wil you /mute: When a player is spamming or arguing in public chat afer being told to cease.

In what cases will I /kick?:
When a member is breaking minor rules after being warned a two times, this is often what I use to demonstrate that I am not joking around.

What plugins are I experienced with?:
WorldEdit, Towny, Permissions, Essentials, Ownblocks, iConomy, Chestshop, McMMO and Big Brother, to name a fraction of the few that I feel confident and skilled with. I am also experienced at managing plugins, and figuring out which plugins are causing problems.

Have you been an admin before?:
Three times, once on a server named Zangria, another time on a server named Lumbercraft, and again on my friends server.

What are the regular hours you can get on skype?:
3 P.M-11 P.M. on weekdays. 9 A.M to 2 A.M on Weekends, depending on my plans.

How do I work under stress?:
Rather well, I've learned how to manage both stress and anger, which allows me to keep my composure in even the most stressful or irritating of moments.

A Bit Extra:
I own a gaming PC that I built a few weeks ago, which I see you have done too. I'm learning Java at the moment, perhaps I can help you, and you can help me along the way. It's also nice to see that you're into networking. I'm currently running Far Cry 3 on Ultra. Feel free to ask me if you ever wish to play anything that isn't Minecraft.
01/03/2013 11:03 am
Flexx
Application -
IGN: opitech
Bio: I am a sportive guy, I do fitness. In my spare time I like to do things with my friends, play minecraft or watch videos from youtubers who play on the hermitcraft/mindcrack server. And I sometimes like to play Call of Duty.
Reputation: No, I have never been banned, however I did leave a vanilla server because I didnt like the fact that there where people on the server who actually didnt have a lot of skill ( houses that are like big blocks ect.).
Convince me: Well I think I can build a lot of nice things in the server because I like to build things that are usefull for the whole server (things as a netherhub like mindcrack has ect.) also if I get accepted and I like the community of the server then when I play minecraft I will only play on the server(no single player). And I would like to play on a nice vanilla server that could give me kind of a Mindcrack/hermitcraft feeling. ( A nice community, good builders ect.)
01/02/2013 4:35 pm
Ryan4118
Bump as were still searching for members.
12/30/2012 12:54 am
Ryan4118
Were still looking if anyone is interested. I'll leave a reply when we've stopped looking. So keep on applying.
12/28/2012 10:26 pm
Buckerss
Application -
IGN: Buckerss
Skype: I'd prefer to keep it to myself until I am on the server. Is that ok?

Bio: I am Chris, a musician and gamer at heart and I am trying to write my own songs. In the mean time I do Music in college (English college) which is fun. I am from England of course but at the moment I am mostly nocturnal and sleep in the day time. In terms of minecraft I mostly watch videos of mindcrack and constantly wonder what I would do if I were part of it. I love the whole prank wars and the whole community aspect of it that I have found in no other servers. I have done some very good builds but unfortunately I have bad habit of leaving the servers they are on. Personally I prefer keeping away from people while still being connected much like many of the people on the mindcrack server. I do visit some event servers like ones that do hunger games. I also had the pleasure of playing DVZ with Pause recently.

Reputation: I usually help instead of get in trouble. However I don't take thievery well.

Convince me: I know what makes MindCrack what it is and therefore can help making it a lot more like it. I would love to build things for the community and also can build well. I have some redstone knowledge (even though I still scratch my head at some of ethos complex redstone) . I would be willing to make a lets play of sorts but I am not entirely sure on it. If you ask me I will for sure. Probably becoming a wall of text so I'll finish it here!

My youtube account is buckersx2 if you are interested.
12/28/2012 7:35 pm
Dill_2314
IGN: The_Spear_69
Bio: Im a freshman, play basketball, I started playing minecraft about a year ago, i dont really mod, so i think this would be fun. I also don't build very large, exciting buildings. I will get on as much as i could but i bet you could relate, people cant always be on,
Reputation: (Have you ever been banned? Gotten in trouble? Etc.) I have not been banned. I dont do stupid things to make others mad most of the time. I might be sarcastic, but not intentionally hurting people
Convince me: I think you should add me because im a vanilla kind of guy, like the server would be... I am very mature, although my names dont really show that, but please consider me.
12/28/2012 6:58 pm
FreezieG
Application -
IGN: FreezieG
Bio: (Tell me about yourself) I'm a graphic artist, a starter of editing videos, I love to edit pictures, talk with friends, etc. Oh yeah, I love to build on a large scale and would love to add my experience to your server as well as learn from it.
Reputation: (Have you ever been banned? Gotten in trouble? Etc.) No, other servers I've left for other members being inactive, but other then that, never been banned or in trouble.
Convince me: (Say what you want to convince me to let you join the server) Well if I get on the server I hope to bring a....Zisteau esq experience, as well as work in a community esq server.
12/28/2012 4:09 pm
Ryan4118
Bump, and the post above me is an example of someone who doesn't know how to read. Don't be him.
12/28/2012 4:51 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
likea12yearoldboss
Ign: XxRasberryxX
Why you want to be admin: i like helping people
Are you good with plugins?: Yes
Why should I choose you as admin?: I like to help people
Staff Experience: Admin on dragoncraft server
Have you ever been banned?(If yes it wont matter): no I'm always respectful to all people
Do you use a hack client?(Don't lie I will make you screenshare): no i find it ethically wrong
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome