PATHS OF ILUTHI - NEXT GEN FULL SCALE MMO RPG SERVER!

PathofIluthi's Avatar PathofIluthi6/30/13 8:17 pm
1 emeralds 2.6k 20
7/4/2013 3:08 am
PathofIluthi's Avatar PathofIluthi

Path of Iluthi is currently recruiting staff!
A new amazing server with extraordinary concepts designed to capture the most community generated response.
In other words "Play how you want to play"
The owner of this server "Soulofw0lf" has been working around the clock to develop the best possible plugins to fit the story line and the adaptability of each individual player.

Positions currently open: All positions will be officially recognised (name or IGN).

Moderators: Currently closed and pending so many great applications to be considered!

Developers: 1

Builders: Multiple

Graphic Designers: 2

Voice Actors: Multiple

Sound Effect Creators: 2

Web Designer: 1

When applying fill in this application:

Developer:

I am applying for the position: Developer
Why we should select you for this position:
Name + IGN:
Area of the world(E.G China, Cuba, America (state), Australia, South Ameristralia, New Zanada):
language:
Are you mature:
Success:
Evidence (pictures or videos specific to the position that you are applying for):
Cake or pie?
Additional Info(anything else you think we should know while considering you for this position?):
Do you have any experience playing MMO's? if yes please list which ones:
Additional skills:
Any past experience with plugins/ Voxel:

Builder:

I am applying for the position: Builder
Name + IGN:
Area of the world(E.G China, Cuba, America (state), Australia, South Ameristralia, New Zanada):
language:
Are you mature:
Success:
Evidence (pictures or videos specific to the position that you are applying for):
Cake or pie?
Additional Info(anything else you think we should know while considering you for this position?):
Additional skills:

Graphics designer:

I am applying for the position: Graphics Designer
Name + IGN:
language:
Are you mature:
Success:
Cake or pie?
Additional skills:

Voice Actor:

I am applying for the position: Voice actor
Name + IGN:
language:
Are you mature:
Success:
Cake or pie?
Additional skills:

Sound effect creator:
I am applying for the position: Sound effect creator

Name + IGN:
language:
Are you mature:
Success:
Cake or pie?
Additional skills:

Web designer:

I am applying for the position: Web designer
Name + IGN:
language:
Are you mature:
Success:
Cake or pie?
Additional skills:

Sneak peak:

We are looking forward to reading the submissions. If you are accepted you will be contacted in 3-4 days.
PathofIluthi
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/04/2013 3:08 am
PathofIluthi
Absolutely astonished about the responses we're receiving keep applying! much appreciated
07/03/2013 8:29 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
G0sick
I am applying for the position: Moderator
Why we should select you for this position: I am a very cool-headed and mature woman. I have a large amount of experience in the field of staff positions, in both Minecraft and the real world. I am fully capable of dealing with anything thrown my way. This is not only due to my long history as server staff, but also because I work at a pre-school. Since this is the case, I have no trouble dealing with your average Minecraft hooligan
Name + IGN: My name is Amber, my IGN is Irapepickles - Wasn't chosen by me
Area of the world(E.G China, Cuba, America (state), Australia, South Ameristralia, New Zanada): I travel between America and Japan very often.
language: English, little spanish, some Japanese
Are you mature: In my own opinion, I do consider myself to have a high maturity level. However maturity is up for you to decide.
Past experience: I have been Administrator on around 5 or 6 servers. Two of which are still up, however have been abandoned. My Moderator life has been slightly more involved, as I have either start out, or eventually was offered Moderator on most servers I've played.
Success: I'm not sure what you want me to elaborate on, but I'll try my best. I am quite a successful builder, and am most comfortable dealing with Modern, Natural, Destroyed/decayed, and futuristic builds. My redstone skills are adept, though I'm not as amazing as some people. I have never been banned in my Minecraft career, and always live up to my expectations.
Evidence (pictures or videos specific to the position that you are applying for): I can offer two IP addresses of the servers, Both of which have builds of mine. If I am accepted I will gladly give you the addresses.
Cake or pie: I prefer Ice-cream cake pie. This is a homemade dish my mother makes, that is basically ice-cream cake, inside a homemade pie crust, with chocolate drizzle and powdered sugar on top. It's an orgasm.
Additional Info(anything else you think we should know while considering you for this position?): I have owned two servers, both of which helped me fund for college. I am currently enrolled at Arkansas University where I am studying Computer graphics and animation to become an animator. I travel to Japan a lot to live with my elder sister whom makes anime.
Do you have any experience playing MMO's? if yes please list which ones: This surprises a lot of people, but I play a lot of videogames. My favorite MMO is Guild Wars, however my list is very long: Elder Scrolls Online beta, Vindictus, FiFa, Flyff, Arma, WarThunder, WoT,Guild wars series, Runescape, Dragons nest, Maplestory... I'll stop there.
Additional skills: I believe I've given you most of my useful skills, but I'll just list a few randoms. I am quite the cook, and love drawing.
Any past experience with plugins/ Voxel: I am familiar with most plugins, and am adept at WorldEdit. I have never tried Voxel hands on, but I could easily learn within a day.
07/03/2013 7:50 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
jamjak18
Why we should select you for this position: By the way this server is looking, I'm amazed! I'd absolutely love to contribute to keeping this server's community fun but lawful. I can already see myself being of great assistance to new players who have little to no idea what to do. I will make sure all players are respectful and great-full for this superb server. No need to worry about me being inactive. I'm on for at least 2-7 hours a day. I'd also like to state that I have an exceptional amount of patience and will take care of any problem that comes my way.
Name + IGN: James + jamjak18
Area of the world(E.G China, Cuba, America (state), Australia, South Ameristralia, New Zanada): Michigan, US
language: Obviously English
Are you mature: I am of course immature at times, but when the subject is serious, I have my mind set straight.
Past experience: I previously hosted a server (twilightpvp) and it is currently in the hand of my friend due to my computer not being able to allocate enough RAM.
Success: Not sure what this is asking.
Evidence (pictures or videos specific to the position that you are applying for): Not sure how to show evidence of this .
Cake or pie? Depends on the situation. But most likely a pizza pie.
Additional Info(anything else you think we should know while considering you for this position?): With past experience I know most if not all commands.
Do you have any experience playing MMO's? if yes please list which ones: Defiance, LOTRO, WoW
Additional skills: Creative mind
Any past experience with plugins/ Voxel Many plugins, but Voxel I never got used to.
07/03/2013 6:01 pm
PathofIluthi
Great application guys! They're ALL being considered!
However we still need to fill all of the positions so keep applying!
07/03/2013 11:22 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Goblin
devilcupcakes
Hi (: The server sounds great, and I'd like to apply for both Moderator and Graphic Designer.
I am applying for the position: Graphics Designer
Why we should select you for this position: Because I'd like to help the server attract more people with quality graphics that are (hopefully) appealing to the eye.
Name + IGN: devilcupcakes
Area of the world(E.G China, Cuba, America (state), Australia, South Ameristralia, New Zanada): Massachusetts, USA
language: English and a little Pig Latin. :p
Are you mature: I certainly hope so. I like to fool around a little (as you can see in my previous answer) but I can be serious if needed.
Past experience: I've run graphic "shops" on other websites where basically people fill out a form for their graphics order and I make it for them. They are usually quite successful.
Success: I've been accepted as a server graphic designer before, only it closed. I've had people request things, and also I've run those "shops" (like I mentioned in the above question)
Evidence (pictures or videos specific to the position that you are applying for): My avatar and signature is all I have for now, but if you need banner examples and stuff like that, PM me or something.
Cake or pie? Cupcakes! (Devil ones. )
Additional Info(anything else you think we should know while considering you for this position?): Not really. I have a lot of free time? That's about it. I like to think I'm fun to work with, but I can't be certain. I guess I'll leave that to you.
Do you have any experience playing MMO's? if yes please list which ones: I feel like an idiot, but I'm not sure what you mean by this?
Additional skills: Skin making? Sort of. Not really.
Any past experience with plugins/ Voxel: Voxel, no, I'm still not entirely sure what it does (I'll look it up) but I do have some experience with basic plugins. I'm a quick learner, too.
Anyway, that's my graphic designer application, thanks for reading and I hope you consider me

Why we should select you for this position: Because I love to help and I think I could help make the server a better experience for players by simply being a friendly staff member.
Name + IGN: devilcupcakes
Area of the world(E.G China, Cuba, America (state), Australia, South Ameristralia, New Zanada): Massachusetts, USA
language: English
Are you mature: I certainly hope so. I like to fool around a little but I can be serious if needed.
Past experience: I've been selected as staff on quite a few other servers, but almost all of them are down now, except one.
Success: I've received good feedback. On one server, I started out as a moderator and got promoted so many times I ended up as Head-Admin. I was going to be Co-Owner but I couldn't give any money to the server. On that same server, the owner fired all his staff at one point except me. Sorry, I realize that's kind of bragging, but hey, you asked
Evidence (pictures or videos specific to the position that you are applying for): Not really. I mean, I could dig up a few screenshots? I don't think those are necessary.
Cake or pie? Cupcakes~
Additional Info(anything else you think we should know while considering you for this position?): I'm friendly and like to help out?
Do you have any experience playing MMO's? if yes please list which ones: I'm still confused by this question, sorry. Do you mean like games in general or Minecraft servers?
Additional skills: Graphic design and skin making (sort of). I'm also really flexible, but I don't think that's what you're looking for.
Any past experience with plugins/ Voxel: Voxel, no, I'm still not entirely sure what it does (I'll look it up) but I do have some experience with basic plugins. I'm a quick learner, too.
Thank you for reading both my applications, I know there's a lot of stuff you already know in my moderator app, but whatever. ^_^ Thank you for considering me, and even if I don't get in, I will go on the server as a regular player.
07/03/2013 10:30 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
saftan

Why we should select you for this position: Take into consideration, there is absolutely no reason for you to pick me, if you need a person that can act fast and efficiently under pressure by all means pick me. If you need someone to just fill the spot and not do anything, I am not the person for you. My goal is to minimize the amount of rule breaking and create an enjoyable experience for the whole player base. But more to the point I would like to become part of your server's staff to help and encourage new players, provide them any assistance they may need, and generally aid any player in any way they require in a polite, respectful and accelerated manner. Finally I would like to help relieve some of the stress of the other staff members by being active and helping consistently. I can bring my commitment, I would try my hardest to provide players with informative and helpful answers to all their queries, I would do this frequently to make sure all players have an enjoyable experience. Also I have high amounts of time and patience, which I think would be essential when helping players come to grips with rules and any problems they have.

Name + IGN: Emal97
Area of the world(E.G China, Cuba, America (state), Australia, South Ameristralia, New Zanada): Sweden, Europe
language: Swedish/English
Are you mature: Yes
Past experience: Have been admin and moderator on other server before.
Success: Yes
Cake or pie? Both
Additional Info(anything else you think we should know while considering you for this position?): Because of my previous experience I know how to help players with problems related to MMO's
Do you have any experience playing MMO's? if yes please list which ones: I am playing world of warcraft, guild wars 2, Runes of Magic, Planetside2.
Additional skills:
Any past experience with plugins/ Voxel: I have been server owner myself and therefore high knowledge of most plugins.
07/03/2013 9:27 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Engineer
theonlymrman
http://imgur.com/wLXre0g
A quick build i did recently
07/03/2013 7:47 am
PathofIluthi
Need more applications! Much more staff is needed Thank you all for the current standing applications.
07/03/2013 2:01 am
PathofIluthi
Bump!
07/03/2013 12:59 am
PathofIluthi
Keep the applications coming! they're all fantastic
07/03/2013 12:20 am
AGamerForLife
Why we should select you for this position: I'm very mature, honest, and loyal
Name + IGN: Annie (IGN: AGamerForLife)
Area of the world(E.G China, Cuba, America (state), Australia, South Ameristralia, New Zanada): America (Arizona)
language: English and I can only speak Vietnamese
Are you mature: Yes, Very much
Past experience: Been a Mod once and an Admin once
Success: Been successful in some builds, but not as great as some other peoples'. Been a great leader and Mod/Admin.
Evidence (pictures or videos specific to the position that you are applying for): ?
Cake or pie? Cake^^ I still like pie! But like Cake a little more
Additional Info(anything else you think we should know while considering you for this position?): I have AT LEAST the basic knowledge of most things in minecraft.
Do you have any experience playing MMO's? if yes please list which ones: Flyff and Luna
Additional skills: Building
Any past experience with plugins/ Voxel: none

Thank you~
07/03/2013 12:01 am
PathofIluthi
Wow! great applications guys please keep posted! some of them will definitely be considered and you will be contacted!
07/02/2013 11:57 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
calldacreeper1
Why we should select you for this position: I am a builder that build's in a Nordic style which may help the area of play you have chosen.
Name + IGN: Riley IGN: Calldacreeper.
Area of the world(E.G China, Cuba, America (state), Australia, South Ameristralia, New Zanada): Australia.
language: English And Some Dutch.
Are you mature: Yes.
Past experience: I've built some server's from top to bottom and i think this will be a great server to be apart of.
Success: Ive SuccessFully built A survival Games Map (which i don have the rights to any more ads i sold it) and also built a server that got 200$ in donations overall.
Cake or pie?
Additional Info(anything else you think we should know while considering you for this position?): I have A Server Ip.
Do you have any experience playing MMO's? if yes please list which ones: Yes I have I used to play server called MC realms Which is very much like this.
Additional skills: I know my World editing commands and I'm alright at redstone.
Any past experience with plugins/ Voxel: Yes I've had past experience not so much with Voxel but with world edit yes.
07/02/2013 11:53 pm
Level 21 : Expert Mountaineer
ToogaMau5
This app is going to be an app for 3 people, we're a building team an we're looking for a new project.

Why we should select you for this position: We're a greatly experienced, creative, an creators of quality work who're seeking a new long term project, we've just finished building for a new medieval server an are now ready to apply our skills in a new server.
Name + IGN: (Team Leader): Ndilba, Noah (Member): Pillaract, Kevin (Co-leader): Barschkopt, Kyle
Area of the world(E.G China, Cuba, America (state), Australia, South Ameristralia, New Zanada): Stockholm, Sweden.
language: English an Swedish. We're fluent in both.
Are you mature: We're all mature being at the ages of 15 an 16.
Past experience: We've all had diverse experiences in our building career, some of us have built for small servers an other have built on bigger ones, some of us are better building bigger things then small, But most of us are diverse in medieval architecture but our styles can be changed if needed by doing extensive research on the provided field.
Success: We've had plenty of Success over the months we've been together, we've built for atleast 3 bigger servers an 7 smaller ones.
Cake or pie? Both, other pastries are available
Additional Info(anything else you think we should know while considering you for this position?): We're well qualified in building, we provide quality work an are up to any challenge thrown at us, just tell us what to do an we'll do it.
Do you have any experience playing MMO's? if yes please list which ones: All of us have experiences in World of Warcraft, Neverwinter and Runescape, along with other DnD games, including Diablo. Having wasted most of our teenage years playing them.
Additional skills: We're funny. make a mean pickled gherkin, Have a love for terraforming on our down times, we're really good snowboarders as well, we also like to watch På spåret.
Any past experience with plugins/ Voxel: Some of us have more experience then others, Ndilba an Barschkopt are both qualified to use both of those pluggins an have had plenty of experience with them.
07/02/2013 11:49 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
r4ndomj4ck
Hi there. I will be applying for 2 positions so I hope this is acceptable.

Why we should select you for this position: Very Mature, Leader of gaming community. Fair, Helpful and friendly.

Name + IGN: Jack + r4ndomj4ck

Area of the world(E.G China, Cuba, America (state), Australia, South Ameristralia, New Zanada): America (New Jersey)

Are you mature:Yes, Very much so.

Past experience: In minecraft? Well Ive run a few servers of my own. Was going to make a rpg server but its hard to do on my own so I thought I may be able to help someone else.

Success: Im guessing this is IRL? Im an eagle scout if that counts. I also own my own company if that helps any.

Evidence (pictures or videos specific to the position that you are applying for):Um.. really dont have any. I mean you can come chat with our member in our raidcall no real pictures or vids for this position.

Cake or pie? Cake unless its apple pie then pie.

Additional Info(anything else you think we should know while considering you for this position?): Guild leader for many mmos. Leader of Fun Timez Gaming Community.

Do you have any experience playing MMO's? if yes please list which ones: YESS so many mmos. WoW, Tera, STO, AoC, EQ, EQ2, Guild wars 1&2, Neverwinter, Defiance, and Currently Rift. There are probably 20+ more that i have played. Mmos are kinda my thing. About 90% of these I was a guild leader in.

Additional skills: Leadership skills. Community management.

Any past experience with plugins/ Voxel: Lots of plugins. Lots of mods (mostly FTB mods) Not so much Voxel but im a pretty fast learner.

I am applying for the position: Voice actor

Why we should select you for this position: Have past voice acting skills (not the best)

Name + IGN: Same as above

Area of the world(E.G China, Cuba, America (state), Australia, South Ameristralia, New Zanada): Same as above

language:Same as above

Are you mature: Same as above

Past experience: Same as above

Success: Same as above

Cake or pie? Same as above

Additional Info(anything else you think we should know while considering you for this
position?): There are a few vids that i voice acted on. They are located here: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMY3_U2n44japyTa9uCadXQ

Best examples: Suicidal Heroes ep I and II. Though there are many voice actors I played kevin garner in ep 1 and Radio guy 2, the spy, kevin again and green solider 1 2 and 3 in part 2.

Unfortunately these are old ish examples. We worked on one more recently but its being working on right now matter of fact.

Same as above

Additional skills:
Same as above

Any past experience with plugins/ Voxel: Same as above
07/02/2013 11:29 pm
PathofIluthi
Yes please that would be great !
07/02/2013 7:43 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Engineer
theonlymrman
Name + IGN: Theonlymrman
Area of the world(E.G China, Cuba, America (state), Australia, South Ameristralia, New Zanada): USA
Are you mature: Yes
Past experience: Over the 2 years of Minecraft I have built many large and small scale projects. I can send videos/pictures if you would like to see some examples.
Success:
Cake or pie? Both. (Even though the cake is a lie)
Additional Info(anything else you think we should know while considering you for this position?): I am easy to work with and have great ideas when creating structures. I like RPG servers and I would like to be apart of the server. I always try to help others and get along well easily.
Do you have any experience playing MMO's? if yes please list which ones: Minecraft mmo servers, Dust 514, Swtor.
Additional skills: I'm good with redstone and can make many different contraptions.
Any past experience with plugins/ Voxel: World edit
07/02/2013 7:06 pm
PathofIluthi
Bump!
06/30/2013 8:44 pm
PathofIluthi
Thank you for you application!
06/30/2013 8:36 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Taco
DJembrozio

Why we should select you for this position: I build stuff all of the time, and I have been recruted for dozens of servers like this (the creators always stop working on it though I also make tons of massive mini games, and if I need something huge built I have a privit server that I can get my friends to help me with the build. I also have experience with servers.

Name + IGN: Kyle + DJembrozio

Area of the world: USA, Utah

Are you mature: Very much so.

Past experience: Courently working on 9 huge mini games/ prodjects, and have made many others I also am the sub owner of a server in progress Yooncraft the i.p. is 63.248.110.39

Success:
Just look at my planet minecraft profile to see.

Evidence:
Look at my Planet Minecraft profile to see all of my builds.

Cake or pie? Both

Additional Info
I play regurly, and I will build what ever you want me to (but I'm not very good at statues of pixle art)

Clash of Clans

Additional skills:
I am a very good with redstone, and I specialize with command blocks. I am also very good at making mazes, and parkour.

Not much experience.

Thanks for reading this and I hope that you will give me the position. (I would be ok with any of the other as well)

-DJembrozio
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome