Pericula - Medieval Fantasy RP | HELP NEEDED

EnergyMagick's Avatar EnergyMagick12/7/17 2:03 am
1 emeralds 325 6
12/18/2017 7:30 am
EnergyMagick's Avatar EnergyMagick
Greetings, Planet Minecraft.

My name is EnergyMagick, founder of the Republic Network. We are in the process of starting up a Medieval, High-Fantasy, Immersive Roleplay server.

However, to do this, we are very much in need of help. Most especially, from builders. The Island that is Pericula, once our WorldPainting is done, will be approximately 12,000 blocks by 8,000 blocks, and will include dozens of cities, dozens more hermit houses, several massive castles, a grand temple, a dragon's nest to be used farther along in the roleplay... Not to mention countless ruins, the building of more than a few bridges, ports/docks... The list could go on.

But for this to be possible, we need several builders who have the time, skill, and willingness to devote said time and skill, to the building of something amazing.

I am also in need of a person or two who can make the lore a bit more... Poeticized. My writing style, admittedly, is a bit too matter-of-fact to keep a lore-reader's attention for too long.

If anyone is interested, in EITHER of these positions, or if you just want to keep up with us, join our Discord at the link below. I am in the process of setting up a site for it, as well.

I thank you all for reading this, and even more thanks to those who desire to help.

-EnergyMagick (Sara Amicus)

Discord Server: https://discord.gg/pj8M9Ch
EnergyMagick
Level 2 : Apprentice Network