Phantom Raids Needs Staff

Alm0stFamous's Avatar Alm0stFamous12/17/13 5:36 pm
1 emeralds 186 4
12/23/2013 7:41 pm
popinloopy's Avatar popinloopy
Hello, I am not so proud to say my server needs staff members.
The requirements are quite high yes, but I believe I have put together a decent server here and I think one of the things that a good server needs is excellent staff in order for it to succeed. You will be applying for any rank, I will decide which one you fit as, if I accept you.

Requirements:
  • 14 Years of age
  • Past staff experience ( MUST BE ABLE TO INCLUDE 2 IP's/WEBSITES )
  • Able to use decent/good grammar while talking in chat
  • Able to play least 1 and a half hours on weekdays and 2 and a half hours on weekends.
  • Must have a broad command knowledge
  • Able to type at least 30 words per minute.
  • Able to react to situations with the correct action in a timely manor

• Format for applications:

Staff Experiences:
    How long you can play:
    What is the command to ban someone for the reason "Spamming" for 12hours?:
    What do you do if someone is saying a server IP/Website in the chat?:
    Why do you think you deserve this position?:
    What makes you different than all the other applications I will be receiving?:
    Alm0stFamous
    Level 30 : Artisan Dragonborn

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/23/2013 7:41 pm
    Level 1 : New Crafter
    popinloopy
    Skype Name: popinloopy
    Staff Experiences: Dani's server (twice. And you know the IP), TeplaCraft (Now closed, I think).
    How long you can play: As long as I am told to.
    What is the command to ban someone for the reason "Spamming" for 12hours?: /tempban Player 12h (for the plugin I use. No reason can be given. I'll know how to do it once I know what plugin you use and such).
    What do you do if someone is saying a server IP/Website in the chat?: There are no rules against advertising on your server. At least, no signs dictating so. If I am unaware of something, this can be fixed.
    Why do you think you deserve this position?: Because you need staff, I guess.
    What makes you different than all the other applications I will be receiving?: I'm willing to admit that I'm pretty much the same, actually.
    12/22/2013 5:25 am
    Level 1 : New Miner
    DarkNaArea
    Please MSG me on skype, I hope im in

Skype Name: SergioPerdomo.(include the period)

Staff Experiences: Co-Owner, Admin
    [playlikeaking.enjin.com/]
    [69.197.18.135]

How long you can play: 2-4 hrs [Total | Pacific Time Zone]

What is the command to ban someone for the reason "Spamming" for 12hours?: I'm going to be honest, And say that i am not sure :/
    My guess: /ban ExamplePlayer Spamming 12:00 [is that right?]

What do you do if someone is saying a server IP/Website in the chat?: i would Ask them to stop, and the next time it happened i would mute them for 7 days/1 week For abuse of chat.

Why do you think you deserve this position?: I love to help out anybody even if they were the most evil person i would help them, And now is a chance to prove my self

What makes you different than all the other applications I will be receiving?:I am carring and effectionat about minecraft, i love all the diffrent things it brigs to me, and i would love to be a Admin on your server, Weather you accept me or not, i will still be a Regular on your server.

-Thanks DarkNaArea
    12/18/2013 9:08 am
    Level 5 : Apprentice Network
    vAngel
    Ign: Redbroshi
    Experience: Most of my experience with servers have been roughly 1.2 before but i have my own bukkit server that runs roughly over 250+ Plugins that i nearly know every command off by heart, i have been Mod on 5 1.2 servers Admin on 4 1.2.5 Servers ( all servers have shut down ) Admin on roughly 10 on 1.5.2 that never fully got started. But if i had to rate my experience in dealing with admin/staff positions i would rate my self 87/100
    Building Screenshots (Builder/Admin Only) *If have some, Better chance Of getting in)
    Country/Timezone? Australia, UTC +8
    Can you donate Maybe...
    How long can you be on?: For as long as i wish
    Why Do you want to be with us?: I want to help everyone and anyone i can in this server so when people join it they are like "Yay friendly staff " and they tell their friends so that we can make this server more popular!!!
    Others: (Skills,Etc); To Sum it up... Permission Coding; World Edit Handling, Griefing Handling, Problematic situation handling, basically a jack of all traits. **Note this is only being summed up
    Rank You want?: Admin/ Mod Basically any Staff position that is willing to be given.

Please and thankyou for looking over my application
    12/18/2013 12:27 am
    Level 1 : New Miner
    Thefinalcoolguy2435
    Hello. My name is Coolguy2435 (in minecraft) I am a very experienced builder and moderator. I have been staff on countless servers and am currently op on 2 servers, admin on 3 servers, builder on server, staff manager on 1 server, and semi-owner on 1 server. I used to own my own server called SUNNYCRAFT but it was hacked. I have been on many many servers and I can help you out with your server- new or old. I make huge spawns and simple spawns too, although they both take up atleast around 6 chunks.(if you want proof, please email me) Even if you are not interested in my builds, I am an excellent moderator that has received praise from many owners of servers that I can tell you about through skype. I am 16 right now and a sophomore in highschool. I can play from 2-3 hours every day with some exceptions because I am also on my school’s soccer and band team. I usually come on at 2:45pm to around 5 pm Central Time Zone (UTC-06:00). I will always respect ALL of your staff members and you. I am always free to suggestions about me, my builds, and my attitude. Please consider me as part of your staff. If you want to see my builds, consider me as you staff member, or want to recruit me for a position, please email me at 5starminecrafter@gmail.com I will give you my skype contact once I receive an email. Once you email me, please give me 1-3 days to read and respond to it. Thank you and I hope to be on your staff team soon! –coolguy2435
    Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
    www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome