PikaBlox - Requiring SKILLED Builder(s) for a small project!

Deathdusk's Avatar Deathdusk11/15/16 11:57 pm
1 emeralds 66
DISCLAIMER: We don't have any money so making a payment in compensation isn't really an option.

Hello, I am the founder of BCGN (BloodCraft Gaming Network.) We are looking for skilled/talented builders to assist us in building a small spawn and a couple of buildings for different worlds on our Pixelmon Minecraft server (PikaBlox). We have some good builders but none to the level of build teams expected for a professional/established server.

We're going for a Hawaiian tiki theme for our spawn to sort of mimic/capture the feel of the upcoming Pokemon game (Pokemon Sun & Moon.) If you are willing to help, please comment. I would like to see some type of portfolio since I can't accept all help. I still have standards has to what needs to be built but I'm not really trying to be too demanding.

Your work will be credited and it will most definitely be worthwhile seeing that we have custom plugins that MODIFY PIXELMON ITSELF More details will be provided when the server is fully up or if you choose to help.

Thank you for reading and I appreciate all people who would like to help. Just remember that I won't be accepting all Builders, but being willing to help is still nice after all.
Deathdusk
Level 61 : High Grandmaster Ninja