Pixel-Poke Region Advertures Server!

FrogMan89's Avatar FrogMan898/31/17 3:07 pm history
1 emeralds 86
Introducing my new Pixelmon Adventure server titled "Pixel-Poke!" IP Address: 192.99.160.79:26693

This server is currently running PixelmonDark and running on Minecraft 1.10.2, You can get the modpack from their Technic page which can be found here: www.technicpack.net/modpack/pixelmon-513-pro.1072839/updates or download the jar file itself from here: www.mediafire.com/file/24onrw9hyh5dp31/PixelmonDark1.9.jar

Servers for Pixelmon, new and old, are here to stay! The Mod itself will now be updated again thanks to contributes on Technic. But enough of that, we want you to come explore on our server now, that is right, explore!

This server is a Pixelmon Adventure server. You will travel far and wide in the regions of Kanto, Johto and Sinnoh and catch Pokemon, battle Gym Leaders, The Elite Four and so much more! You have a place to EV Train, you have drop parties in Pallet Town, you have wondertrading, and you have Shiny Starters! I have updated the starter list now containing brand new Pokemon! Please keep in mind that the Gyms on this server are not easy at all. You will need to train a team before hand to make sure you have what it takes to beat them. Their levels are equal to your highest!

We also run two different currency's on our server, PokeDollars and Coins, PokeDollars can be used to purchase potions, pokeballs, mail, TMs, and much more. You will start with 5000 PokeDollars once you talk to Steve outside of spawn. Coins are used to purchase various items such as Master Balls, EV Training Power Items, EXP Shares, Evolution Stones, and Shiny Pokemon. You start off with 25,000 coins and can earn more by selling drops found by wild pokemon, so you can make money in no time!

Be sure to sell your drops on the second floor of the shop! We also have turned off Hunger as we do not see the need for hunger being used in an Adventure server. Keepinventory is on so you will not lose items upon dying.

Starting items for new players are as followed after you talk to and battle Steve outside: [Be sure to click Take All after you battle Steve]

Park Ball

64 Ultra Balls

128 Rare Candies

And you will have access to the following commands after you battle Steve:

/pheal
/pc
/endbattle
/evs
/ivs
/wondertrade
/hatch
/warp

You can also unlock more commands, such example, if you beat the Champion, you will obtain a shrine, give that shrine to any Staff Member and you will obtain the rank of Champion and will have access to /fly

Max level on the server is also 255!

Our server also has Staff, please note we are currently not looking for any more Staff Members unless I say otherwise, so please do not join my server and ask for staff position.

Owner: FroggerTkL

Co-Owner: SweetMidian

Moderator: zazex

Helper: TeamAquaLeader

We also have rules set, please follow and obey these rules, action will be taken against rule breakers:

1. No Spamming

2. No Advertising

3. No Cursing/No Constant Cursing

4. No Trolling/Flaming

5. No Asking for OP, Ranks, or Items

6. Respect all Players

7. No Racist or Sexist Remarks.

8. No Hacking

9. No Full Caps Messages

And that is all, we hope you will take the time to come join our server and have a great time! Thank you again for reading and I hope to see you all on the server soon!

Also join our discord server! discord.gg/bsdUFf7
FrogMan89
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner