[Pixelmon Dark] ☪ Artemis ☪ - Recruiting builders for our new server! Be a part of our project!

Corcustos's Avatar Corcustos9/5/17 8:28 pm history
2 emeralds 433 3
9/21/2017 11:16 pm
Corcustos's Avatar Corcustos

Hello! I'm the Manager of a new Pixelmon Dark server in development. We call ourselves Artemis, which will act as a "branding" and we will branch off of that. We're currently looking to recruit Builders to help us build our necessities such as Spawn, Shop, and other various thing. We currently can't offer very much in the terms of payment except a place on our staff team, and a builder rank. We may even give you one of our donator ranks depending on how good of a job you do. I know this isn't very much, but it's all we've got at the moment. We're looking for dedicated people who can spend some time on the server and actually contribute. With there being little payment, the people we are looking for are going to have to be even more dedicated to our cause. Our goal is simple: We want to create a Pixelmon server that is enjoyable for everyone and host to an amazing and welcoming community.

If you don't know what Pixelmon Dark is, it's a continuation of the original Pixelmon mod. So far, Pixelmon Dark has amassed over 200+ more pokemon than the original Pixelmon ended with, including even Gen 7!
I'll give you a list of features we're going to possibly have on our server:

= A survival server/world with:
- Safari Zone (With rotating spawns)
- Move tutors with all 200+ move tutor moves
- 3x increased shiny rate.
- Wondertrade
- Global Trade System (GTS)
- Kanto Starters (+Eevee/Pikachu)
- Player-run gyms and Elite 4
- Griefprevention
- Custom crates
- Much more to come!

There's also a few other things, but we don't plan to reveal them at this time.

Here is an application format that you can use to apply to be a Builder:
========================================================
Name:
Username:
Do you have a mic?:
Can you work well with other people?:
How much time can you dedicate to us?:
What is your building experience? (Portfolio, etc?):
========================================================

DISCORD IS A REQUIREMENT! After filling this out, please join our discord and post your application in the #builder-applications channel where we will review them. If you are accepted, you will be sent a PM with the server IP and added to the whitelist.

DISCORD: https://discord.gg/bXFSHsW.
WIP Website: https://artemispixelmon.enjin.com

We are also interested in obtaining Developers, but as I said, we don't have very much in the form of payment. If you are still interested in growing with us, contact me personally. My Discord is Corcustos#0873.

We want to run this professionally, but also have some fun along the way. If you want to be a part of this project, please contact us through Discord. That is all for now, thank you.
Corcustos
Level 37 : Artisan Grump