Platinum Roleplay - Revolutionary network, now hiring!

Boeingtriple7's Avatar Boeingtriple79/29/14 6:06 am
1 emeralds 1.5k 40
10/8/2014 2:59 pm
Mastergle's Avatar Mastergle

Please note: Applications will be accepted by me or killazombiecow.

Welcome to Platinum.

We are a revolutionary new server network which is now hiring new staff members in many departments!

We are different from other servers in many ways:

Purely Roleplay.

Platinum is a server network with only Roleplay servers, nothing else. These servers will be involving and very fun to play.

Unique Community

Platinum strives to have the very best community it can possibly have. We strongly discourage insults and promote helping and being nice to other users.

Departmental Staff System

This means everyone is working in what they are best at, all work is done quickly and efficiently, and no one is overworked. Everyone wins!

Applications

So, you want to get involved? We have many positions for you to apply for! Take a look at the boxes below.

General Director of Operations
Rank Name:
Abbreviation:
GDO
Reports to:
Owners
Positions Available:
Job Description
This is a highly important person on Platinum who is in charge of managing the daily operation of the network and ensuring everything runs smoothly. This position requires high management skills, and can make most decisions without approval from the owners.

Assistant Director of Operations
Rank name:
Assistant Director of Operations
Abbreviation:
ADO
Reports to:
GDO, Owners
Positions Available:
Job Description
These 2 people are the GDO's direct assistants and have, for the most part, the same responsibilities. This is, again, a very important job and requires management skills. These people will assist and report to the GDO, but also the Owners during major incidents.

Staff Manager
Rank Name:
Staff Manager
Abbreviation
STM
Reports to:
GDO, Owners
Positions Available:
Job Description
Leader of a highly important team, this person manages the "game" staff, ie Admins, Moderators and Helpers. Handles promotions and demotions. Reports directly to GDO.

Game Admin
Rank Name:
Admin/Administrator
Abbreviation
ADMIN
Reports To:
STM, ADO, GDO, Owners
Positions Available
Job Description:
Highest "game" staff member, these people are responsible for moderating the server and ensuring the community is at an excellent standard. Reports to multiple people as it is such a high rank.

Game Mod
Rank Name:
Abbreviation
MOD
Reports To:
ADMIN, STM
Positions available
Job Description
Senior to helpers, these users do the bulk of game and forums moderation. Can also be in another team such as Media or Marketing. These users are often in charge of mentoring helpers and are the players' first point of contact in times of trouble.

Game Helper
Rank Name:
Helper
Abbreviation
HELPER
Reports to
Moderators (Mentors), Admins, STM
Positions available
Job description
The base staff rank, in all essence a trainee moderator. Can be in this position for a maximum of 2 months, and at the end of that time is either promoted or demoted. Can ban/mute for a maximum of 12 hours, if a user needs a longer punishment, a Moderator should be messaged.

Structural Design Manager
Rank Name:
Structural Design Manager
Abbreviation
SDM
Reports to:
ADO
Positions available
Job Description
Head of the Structural Design Team, this user oversees the design and construction of all builds and spawns etc on the server.

Structural Designer
Rank Name:
Architect/Structural Designer
Abbreviation
BUILDER
Reports To:
SDM
Positions Available
Job Description
In charge of designing all structures on the server, to be built by Builders.

Builder
Rank Name:
Abbreviation
BUILDER
Reports To:
SDM
Positions Available
Job Description
Builds all structures designed by Architects and designs some structures as well.

Development Director
Rank Name:
Development Team Manager
Abbreviation
DTM
Reports To:
GDO
Positions Available
Job Description
Leader of the Development team, oversees all coding and development done on the site and server, including plugin development. Has a very important job and therefore reports to the GDO.

Plugin Developer
Rank Name
Developer (Plugins)
Abbreviation
DEV
Reports to:
DTM
Positions Available
Job Description
Develops all plugins and in-game development, working closely with other teams. A really rewarding job.

Marketing Director
Rank Name:
Marketing Team Manager
Abbreviation
MTD
Reports To:
GDO
Positions Available
Job Description
Leader of the Marketing team, oversees all marketing, publicity and Public Relations for the network. Has a very important job and therefore reports to the GDO.

Marketing Representative
Rank Name
Marketing/PR Representative
Abbreviation
MPR
Reports To:
MTD
Positions Available
Job Description
Works with others, especially the artists, to market the server and conduct Public Relations with users.

Artist
Rank Name
Artist/Graphic Designer
Abbreviation
ART
Reports to:
ADO
Positions Available
Job Description
Designs images and animations for the server, and makes basically all art. Very rewarding to see your designs out there on the internet.

Feedback Manager
Rank Name
Feedback Team Manager
Abbreviation
FTM
Reports To:
ADO
Positions Available
Job Description
In charge of the Feedback Team, this user collects all user feedback from representatives and sends it once a week to an ADO. Manages the team.

Feedback Representative
Rank Name
Feedback Representative
Abbreviation
FTR
Reports to:
FTM
Positions Available
Job Description
A job that requires good working with people skills, these users collect feedback about the server from players, and send it to the FTM.

Applying

There is no set application format as I believe people can do better with freedom to write rather than being controlled like a puppet. However, please take the following into consideration:

NOTE: All positions are voluntary, and are not paid.

NOTE: When applying, please include IGN and skype name.

NOTE: If applying for an Artist, Builder or Developer role, please include examples of past works.

Good luck!
Boeingtriple7
Level 8 : Apprentice Engineer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/08/2014 2:59 pm
Level 1 : New Network
Mastergle
Bump
10/03/2014 12:47 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
HI123123
Hey, I'm applying for STM, or Staff Manager.

First off, heres some of the qualification I have:

-Currently 15 years of age, with 3 or 4 years running/owning Minecraft servers

-I currently own a server called xincraft, which was semi-popular before collapsing due to staff corruption/ddosed.

-Through knowledge of Unix/Linux commands, the OS the server is currently running on.

-I have owned/staffed around 20 or so different servers so far, and I am more than qualified for this position.

-I am currently sponsoring this server with 30GB of RAM off my own dedicated server, I want to see this server succeed just as much as any of the owners do.

-Since I have been maintaining my own server for over 2 years, I can teach killazombiecow how to operate on Red Hat linux, as well as install/configure/create many plugins.

- I have a very expansive knowledge of how to train/promote/demote staff members.

Heres some essay questions:

Why are you qualified for this position?:

I have been playing for around years (4 and like 9 months), and I have been hosting and administrating servers for around 3 years. I know how to build communities from the ground up, I know how to deal with the typical "can I has staff" remarks, and I am able to reprimand/reward staff members based on their performance. I also know a lot about the dev side of the server, as I have been maintaining a server with a linux/unix command line for 2 years. I can help train devs as well as killzombiecow himself if necessary. I also am able to help develop/configure many plugins, as well as give plugin reccomendations. I am also very good at crash diagnosis, and I believe that I could be a very big help to the server should it ever go down. One of the things that I believe that I stand out from the rest is being professional necessary, as well as being casual when the time is appropriate. I try to deal with each and every issue with as much professionalism as I can manage, as well as try to solve problems as quickly as possible.

How much experience do you have with servers?

I have hosted web servers, Team Fortress 2 servers, and minecraft servers for a very long time. Even before then, I have a very long history of administrating and moderating servers. I believe that I would become a very notable part of your staff team if I was accepted. I believe that killazombiecow and Baneroson(Both are part of your staff team and should be able to confirm many of my claims that I have made in this application.

Here's some of my info ( A bit unnecessary, but still ):

Email: justinchen2012@gmail.com
Starcraft 2 Character code: #1269
Steam ID: zeblueberry
Minecraft IGN: JC1234567891011 (TheBossJC)

Feel free to contact me using any of those methods, as well as the skype discussion group.

In Conclusion:

I would like to thank whoever is reading this application for their valuable time. I hope that we will be able to work together in the future, and if I am accepted, I look forward to being apart of your staff team. One thing I believe that any staff team needs is Teamwork, and I hope that I will be able to bring that to the table as a STM.
10/03/2014 12:49 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Engineer
killazombiecow
ACCEPTED, GREAT APPLICATION, WELCOME AS OUR NEW STM!
10/01/2014 9:27 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
CraftDimension
Game Mod Application

What position are you applying for?: Game Mod

IGN: joejoe5030

Experience with being Staff?: I have been staff on lots of servers and I own my own server. I been Co-Owner on 3 servers. Moderator on 6 servers. I am a Plugin Developer on 2 servers. I always follow the rules as well as enforce them.

How long can you stay on? and will you be active?: I can stay online as long as you need me to and yes I would be active. I can play a lot more on the weekends due to I have no school.

How could you improve the server?:
I can improve the server but getting it more popular and if you ever need help building or making a custom plugin I would be glad to help. I been coding java script for 4 years and I love to build. But my one objective on all servers that I'm staff on is to make them well known and to make them have the best community it can have so it would be a lot more fun to play on.
10/01/2014 11:14 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
Lollol1874
Boeingtriple7
Lollol1874-snip-

ACCEPTED
As Game Admin

Skype name?

Sorry for the late reply, my Skype name is chili.minecraft
10/01/2014 8:14 am
bundy999
IGN: bundy999
I am 15 years old and I am applying for 'Game Moderator', I can play for several hours a day. I have had brief experience as a Moderator on another server, Unfortunately the server closed down a very long time ago. I have been playing minecraft for around three years now and I know everything there is to know.

Thank you for your time
~bundy999
10/01/2014 7:00 am
Lemoncoolcool
IGN: coolcool192
Position Wanted: Dev

Info: Hi Im Alex I 've Had my own hub server i can make plugins I was in a good build team.

Contract:
I Will make this server epic for Free But one thing...
I Will be a Staff Until (or if) the Server Dies off
09/30/2014 10:26 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Mage
Baneroson
IGN: Baneroson

What position are you applying for?: Staff manager |Pretty Much any rank that is still available|

Experience with being Staff?: I have more than enough experience with staff. I am currently CoOwner on a server that Killazombiecow knows about, and plays on regularly. I have owned multiple servers that are down now because i couldn't pay for my internet to stay as great as it was any longer. I have experience with coding, but not great experience, and i am a pretty good builder.

How long will you be active each day?: I can stay on for at least an hour or two a day. I am good at staying active because i generally have a lot of time on my hands near the end of the day.

How could you improve the server?: I have been joining servers and helping improve them for almost 7 years now.

What other history do you have on minecraft?: How long have you been playing?: I have a lot of history with minecraft, i have been playing for almost 7 years on minecraft and i have owned multiple servers and helped many people run servers, build them up, and advertise them.

Thank you,
Baneroson
09/30/2014 10:40 pm
killazombiecow
ACCEPTED AS HELPER
You have been accepted as HELPER, your application was medium sized and was still good. Remember, Helper rank is very important and can determine the outcome of Platinum's player base. Welcome to the Platinum Network staff team!
09/30/2014 10:15 pm
Level 29 : Expert Musician
Coolphill
I would like to be a Game Moderator,
IGN: coolphill
I would love to help I am very mature I think I would love to be apart of this I have a friends that would play this server if I told them to, I hope I gave you enough Info to let you decide.
09/30/2014 10:19 pm
killazombiecow
ACCEPTED AS FTR
Your application was too short, we require skype in order to be able to communicate with you (via text). We simply use this for reporting to others and getting important word out to our skype. If you are uncomfortable being in our skype conversation you may send us information via email, however responses will be more delayed.
Welcome to the Platinum Network staff team.
09/30/2014 10:02 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
UrbsidaCraft
IRL Name: Tyler Compo
IGN:Tynado20
email: tylercompo@gmail.com

Applying for: Moderator
I have a good amount of staff experience. I currently own a server, yet I have been staff on multiple different servers. I love helping people, and I love minecraft. I can follow directions from higher ups. I understand commands. I can enforce rules, yet I can help to provide a safe, fun minecraft environment for everyone! I've been playing minecraft for about 2 years. I can come on almost every day and can be active on the forumns. Thank you for considering me
09/30/2014 9:49 pm
Level 20 : Expert Dragonborn
sjwboy141314
Hello, this is my Staff Application. I hope you enjoy.

IGN: sonictj
Position: Administrator or Moderator
Why?: I have always been interested in servers. Wether it be managing, or running, or moderating. I have experience in all three. I've set up a few servers. I really enjoy moderating/administrating communities. I could really benefit this community as a whole. I've been playing MC for a couple of years. Been in servers for the past two. You may look at my age and think I am quite young, but I assure you I am mature. I understand when and how to take action when/if needed. I have helped numerous players in the past, I only hope to help more.
Plugin Knowledge: GM, WE, PEX, Essentials and a lot more.

I hope you take my application into consideration.
Thank you in advance.

EDIT:
About me: I'm a 14 Y/O male living in America. I have had a hobby in video games for quite a while.
09/30/2014 10:16 pm
killazombiecow
ACCEPTED WITH A FEW MODIFICATIONS
You will be accepted as HELPER. Your application is overall okay, simple but gets the point across. Welcome to the Platinum Staff team.
09/30/2014 9:40 pm
Boeingtriple7
FennekinMc-snip-

REJECTED
09/30/2014 9:39 pm
Boeingtriple7
andr3warbini-snip-

ACCEPTED

To ADMIN rank.
09/30/2014 9:32 pm
Boeingtriple7
Mrchip124-snip-

ACCEPTED

To Staff Manager
09/30/2014 8:32 pm
FennekinMc
Admin

I would like to be an admin, as I am very trustworthy and love to help people out with general problems. I am very good at helping the server grow and helping the server stay stable when people are acting up. My past experience with being a staff member gies back very far, as I have always been helping people out.
The positions I have been in:
Owner *7
admin *5
mod *9
builder *17
As you can see, I am very experienced with helping out on servers.
Thank you for reading this application, and I hope you deeply consider as a part of your staff team.
Thanks,
FennekinMc
ign: FennekinMc
Country; United states of America
09/30/2014 8:30 pm
ArchieGraphics
Hi i am archie and i make plugins and also do GFX. I have some small plugins but my strong suit is GFX.

Portfolio:

https://www.mc-market.org/threads/1264/#post-13921

| Gotta sign up but its worth it |
09/30/2014 8:40 pm
killazombiecow
ACCEPTED WITH A FEW MODIFICATIONS

Great examples, however, I would like you to put a little more into this application i.e. Some more info about yourself.
09/30/2014 7:21 pm
Mrchip124
Updated Staff Application
IGN: Mrchip124
Position Applying For: Staff Manager+
My Personal Attributes:

I am special in a way how I have my experience in forums, bans, hacks, SS, build, and reports. I am ready to serve this community and the staff team in whatever ways needed. I take out on duties that some others may not know how to deal with. When situations that are not suitable to exist on servers I will take responsible staff action. When a player does something he/she is not supposed to do I will take action against that offense. Depending on the severity of the offense I will take ready, and responsible action as a staff should and do it to the utmost level of skill and experience. Usually, I do not tolerate any type of vulgar language and will at first, warn the player to stop using that language. If they do not follow me by my requests, I will warn them once again to stop, 2 warnings. If they still do not stop I will warn them once more by kicking them from the server and telling them that they will be temporarily banned if they do not comply at once, a kick will be involved. If they still do not listen, I will temporarily ban them. When it comes to spamming, I do not really view it as much as a serious offense, but I will take responsible action in that type of situation. Also I think I would be a good staff member, because previously stated I can be active when others cannot. Although it may have not seemed like it, I actively study the forums so if I do become a staff manager, I will be ready to take action if "tense" situations arise. Conclusively, I think I would be a good staff member because I just know what to expect from people who competitively play minecraft these days, and will treat those people with respect no matter what. No matter the issue, I will attend to it in a responsible manner.
My Past Experience: I have held several ranks such as, Co-Owner, Operator, Developer, Administrator, and Chief Moderator. A few positions I have had that impacted my career in minecraft for the past 3 years mostly was these three servers. I used to be a Administrator on ZincBox Network, a fairly popular network at the moment. I also used to be a staff on a server called MontyCraft but all staff got fired due to new Owners taking over the server. Lastly, I was a Helper on Mineplex but I left due to a basketball season in my school. <- (This was a about a year ago)
How I can Improve the server?: I am here to help in a well, respectable fashion. I vow towards resolving any issues that the server community may come to in a responsible fashion. I hope to get along with all the new staff and previous staff on this server. I look forward to working with all of you, the admins, the moderators, and possibly helpers. Thank you for taking time out of your day to looking at my application. I appreciate your generosity to do so and hopefully I will be able to do so.
I know I have several incidents that have granted me well experience throughout my time playing Minecraft online. You must understand the wishes of the community and of your staff team to be a successful manager. One of the most important variables of a great server is it's staff team. I come here to make sure this server will have a great staff team. I would hate to see a wonderful server fall because of lack of a great staff team, a staff team must be willing to attend to matters that are not suitable for a Minecraft Network such as the Platinum Network, and that is what I come to do. Although it may have not seemed like it, I actively study the forums so if I do become a manager for this new network, I will be ready to take action if "tense" situations arise. I wish I could express my "dreams", if you will, to moderate and keep the servers as "clean" as I can to the best of my ability. A Minecraft server should have a safe and fun community to fit the wishes of the community itself, and that is what I am here to enforce. Most importantly, being a staff manager is for those only who are ready to be respectful, respected, caring, fun and most importantly, responsible while serving their time. In any situation I am ready to step up to the plate and enforce rules that will in the future and now, help maintain what is already a stable server. Moral is, I am here to help in a well, respectable fashion. I vow towards resolving any issues that the server community may come to in a responsible fashion.
Thanks for taking time out of your day to read my application and I hope to look forward to work with you all.
09/30/2014 7:11 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Crafter
Ender_Knight87
My Application has been submitted via email to xxkillazombiecowxx
09/30/2014 6:44 pm
Boeingtriple7
Lollol1874-snip-

ACCEPTED
As Game Admin

Skype name?
09/30/2014 5:45 pm
Mastergle
Boeingtriple7
Mastergle-snip-

ACCEPTED

Thank you,
i guess i should talk to you on skype or something?
09/30/2014 5:42 pm
Boeingtriple7
Mastergle-snip-

ACCEPTED
09/30/2014 2:54 pm
andr3warbini
Rank - Staff Manager
IGN- Andr3warbini
Age - 17
Country and State - USA (California) [PST -800 Timezone]

Hello, my name is Andrew. I am 17 years old and grew up playing minecraft with my cousin and some of my friends from school. Like most kids in the world, I dreamed of having my own server, so I started playing other peoples servers first and found out how to advertise and grow my future server. I then decided to quit playing other peoples' servers and made my own. I sadly had to shut it down due to the extreme monthly payments I owed to the hosting companies. [300$/month] I was sad, because we weren't receiving enough donations from our 90+ players, so I decided to go search up something on PMC. One thing I can tell you is that I love playing call of duty .Whilist playing CoD, I joined the trickshotting community and became the owner and operator of a couple of YouTube channels with over 10k subscribers (Cod Teams). If you did accept me to be a Staff manager, I already have people set in place to run my youtube teams and I could dedicate about 90% of my time to the server. One cool thing about me joining the cod community and having these teams, is the fact that I have acquired 3k Skype contacts and 1k on my other skype, all together making 4,000 people who I can message all at once using a program called Clownfish telling them to join the server. I am currently very flexible when it comes to my time schedule as I am only busy on Tuesdays from 1-9pm and Mondays and Wednesdays from 9am-12pm, and the rest of the time I am free to play minecraft for about 6-8hours. I also am currently enrolled in a business class at my highschool and a graphic design dual-semester course, so if the server ever needs some graphic designing done, or business marketing techniques (ie. twitter, facebook, youtube etc) I can help a lot in those ways. I look forward to your reply soon
Cheers!
Andrew

Skype Contacts:

Youtube Channels:
http://www.youtube.com/user/Wearearcticempire
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheLinkArmy
http://www.youtube.com/user/FaithfulUnion
http://www.youtube.com/user/TundraGlobal

Some of my work:

09/30/2014 2:31 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
Roleplay_Universe
I came up with this idea a while back. Been working on my server for about 2 months now. If I'm correct is it just loads of different roleplays and then you just join and roleplay? I hope your server is succesful
09/30/2014 2:27 pm
Lollol1874
Hello, I'm Lollol1874, but most of my friends call me Chili. I would like to apply for the rank of Game Mod, or possibly even Game Admin on your server. I may only be 13 years of age, but I can guarantee you I am quite mature for my age, and have the experience needed to help run a server smoothly. In the past, I've held staff ranks such as Co-Owner, Head-Admin, Moderator and Helper, as well as getting involved vaguely in the building and construction of the server, although it's not one of my strong points. I think that one of the reasons people choose me to help out on their servers is because as well as being mature, I'm always up for a good laugh with players and staff alike, which somewhat makes me a more approachable person when a player has a query. I'm an active member of all communities I become associated with, which means you can trust me to dedicate at least 2 hours a day to the server, and most likely more at a weekend. No promises though. My timezone is GMT so I can cover hours on the server which some staff members may not be able to help in because of the time. I'm pretty familiar with basic commands needed, such as /ban, /kick, /mute .ect.
I hope you consider me as a possible addition to your staffing team.
Kind Regards,
-Chili
09/30/2014 1:38 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Creeper
Da Creepa11
Hey, I'd like to apply for the Game Helper (I hope that means what I am applying for, Helping people etc)
I have had many experiences with Staff, but would like to go for Helper, coz it's fun to help out players, and welcome them,
IGN zac2233
I hope I can get in and if so, please private message me, or just reply here, either side, I will bookmark this page, Thank for reading!
09/30/2014 12:44 pm
Mastergle
Rank Name:

Hello my name is Garrett, and as it states above i would like to apply for the General Director of Operations position. I have owned a server that i ran for my school, and i know the work it takes to run a server, i have experience with permissionsEx and Essentials, ETC...

IGN: Mastergle

I have experience running a forums (i have built my own)
i know about the chain of command and that it is necessary for all staff members
to understand there position and duty. I love Minecraft and am familiar with all the Vanilla commands also. I have managed a small server helping company DualGFX.
I am usually always available on skype, I know you would probably like me to say i have experience running a HUGE minecraft server for 5 years, or something like that. I believe i am qualified for this job and if you will let me, i will prove this to you.

Thank you for your time
~Garrett

If you have any questions or concerns please contact me here.
E-mail: Evoba@outlook.com
09/30/2014 2:55 am
hyperion1
Hi let me first introduce myself, my name is william and i will be applying for game admin. my skype is >----william.liu62<----- and if required my other means of communication will be given through skype. I am aged 14 and a half with experience in minecraft for over 2 years. I have played minecraft since august 2012 (update 1.3.2). I decided to leave minecraft to grow during 1.5 updates to 1.6. I decided i wanted to come back so i did. Since then i have refreshed my minecraft command skills and i think i am just about as good as i was before if not better.
Now lets get back to my application. My past experience of minecraft staff is expansive, I have been a head admin (just makes sure admins are not abusive) on a server called the swarm. I am also a admin on 2 servers currently which are planning to open within 2 weeks and a moderator of a small factions/economy based server.
My skills of leadership, respect and courage will help the server grow. I am willing to gamble and take risks to see if the community likes something or dislikes it. I am a man that likes to test things, try to get new things and help servers like this one expand.

Thank you for reading my application

-Kind regards williamyom
09/30/2014 1:32 am
Boeingtriple7
fighter21zHi! My names Zach and i'm applying for Artist/GFX. I am a laid back guy who loves seeing a community grow. I am always looking for ways to improve the community from graphics to player to staff communications or functionality of the server. If you would like to know i am 16 and almost always have free time on my hands. I would love being apart of this community to help it grow into a visually appealing community!
It would take a long time to list all of my work so here are my favorite 3 with a little bonus photo manipulation to show my true skills. (also the link to my imgur is included but may include pictures other than graphics/art)

http://i.imgur.com/FMaTfMU.jpg

Photo Manipulation
http://imgur.com/tP3UQQe

Did Their Graphics: http://odarevolution.enjin.com/

Imgur Link: http://fighter21z.imgur.com/all/

I hope to join this amazing community!
- Zach

Skype name?
09/30/2014 1:23 am
killazombiecow
ACCEPTED WITH A FEW MODIFIED CIRCUMSTANCES

Great examples, I have look through most of your work and I am happy with it. I would however be much more pleased if you'd please tidy up your application i.e. organize everything. You may keep all of the text the same, but please label things. It makes simply for a better looking application.
09/30/2014 1:12 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
fighter21z
Hi! My names Zach and i'm applying for Artist/GFX. I am a laid back guy who loves seeing a community grow. I am always looking for ways to improve the community from graphics to player to staff communications or functionality of the server. If you would like to know i am 16 and almost always have free time on my hands. I would love being apart of this community to help it grow into a visually appealing community!
It would take a long time to list all of my work so here are my favorite 3 with a little bonus photo manipulation to show my true skills. (also the link to my imgur is included but may include pictures other than graphics/art)

[-] Slash Mine Banner

[-] ODA Revolution Banner

[-] All Silenced Youtube Background
http://i.imgur.com/FMaTfMU.jpg

[-]Photo Manipulation
http://imgur.com/tP3UQQe

[-]Website Graphics
http://odarevolution.enjin.com/

Imgur Link: http://fighter21z.imgur.com/all/

I hope to join this amazing community!
09/30/2014 12:39 am
Boeingtriple7
1 Helper accepted! 3 Helper positions left!
09/30/2014 12:07 am
LemonEater
I am applying for Game Moderator. My IGN is tyrone00 and my skype name is tyrone005. I am an experienced staff member and have owned my own server. I would like to become a Game Mod because i love RP and helping! It has been a while since I last played Mine Craft and I would like to come and help you out.

Thanks for reading ~ Tyrone
09/30/2014 12:08 am
Boeingtriple7
ACCEPTED WITH MODIFIED CIRCUMSTANCES

This application is good, but a bit simple, so I would like to accept you for Game Helper. This will follow with high chances of promotion!
09/29/2014 9:59 pm
Boeingtriple7
We have accepted 2 mods and therefore have 2 Mod positions left.
09/29/2014 9:06 pm
Boeingtriple7
ICanthinkOfaNameStaff Manager Application

-snip-

ACCEPTED ON MODIFIED CIRCUMSTANCES

This application is good, but not quite good enough for Staff Manager. I have given you another offer.

DETAILS
Accepted for: MOD
Other Notes: None

You shall be added to the staff skype group shortly.
09/29/2014 6:14 am
ICanthinkOfaName
Staff Manager Application

What position are you applying for?: Staff manager

IGN:istack0409

Experience with being Staff?: Personally I have had a lot of experience being in staff for servers. I have put in effort to prevent accidents from occurring such as Griefing, Hacking, Misbehaviour, Cursing and plain odd people getting up to mischief. I have helped servers when being a part of staff as I am able to use my social skills in order to achieve a wider, happier community being brought together to play one of my favourite games.

How long can you stay on? and will you be active?: I try as much as possible to participate in working on servers; I mainly get in on weekends and afternoons of weekdays. It is currently holidays for me therefore I will be able to stay on longer hours than many people.

How could you improve the server?:
I can improve servers with the hard work and determination I put in to making a server even greater then its current state. I am especially good in architectural aspects of building and can put that to good use by expanding the servers land and making great spawns, pvp arenas, faction areas and much more.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome