Players for a story server!

brandonjr3's Avatar brandonjr39/30/17 5:35 pm
2 emeralds 116
Hello! I'm looking for players on a minecraft story driven server! Everything is set up and we just need players! Spawn, plugins, and everything else is set up! The story is as follows:

Story
There was a simple kingdom name Etheria. It was a large kingdom with a thriving economy and life. One day a child was born on the night of the blood moon and inherited great magical powers, the magic the child recieved was cursed by the blood moon, and the child grew corrupt with power. The child grew and studied forbidden arts to fulfill his desires. As they grew older, the power became greater and greater. On their 66th birthday it happened. underneath a blood moon the man opened the gates of hell. He made a deal with a demon and was swallowed by the demon, the demon let out all the hellish monsters inheriting the underworld. A new disease came forth, named the "Taint" this new disease spread over the land corrupting the citizens, land, and animals. Every blood moon would contuine opening the gates of and releasing it's hellish occupants. The evil spread across the whole world, infecting and consuming everything. A young angel witnessed it all and used what little magic she had to suppress the evil. With the very last bit of her power she struck the earth with lightning and created a portal between realms. That's where you come in Traveler, what legacy will you leave?

Interested in joining?
If you're interested in joining (I really hope you are) then please just send me a pm and I'll get back to you as soon I can. Thank you for taking time out of your day to read this!
brandonjr3
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer