PlotSurvival | STAFF WANTED | Survival| Plots

PlotSurvival's Avatar PlotSurvival3/30/16 12:24 am
1 emeralds 200 7
3/31/2016 11:41 am
10Moose10's Avatar 10Moose10
Hello everyone.

We are starting small we would love to expand to bigger and better things. I am starting things off is PlotSurvival server, it is a fairly new concept. Basically you are given a plot and you need to make money and survive, you will rank up and be given more things to do. I am currently in need of a staff team which I hope will consist of the following

Mod : 3
Admin : 2
Web Dev: 1
Plugin Dev: (no assigned number)
Staff Manager: 1
Builder: 3 - 5

All staff members need to be over the age of 14, we would like a mature staff group who will all work towards the same goal.
Web & Plugin Devs need to provide proof of previous work for us to be able to get a sense of what you can do. *Positions Will Be Paid

If you're interested then can you please state the following:

Time zone:
Skype username (if you don't wish to post this then you can pm me)
How often you can come online:
Previous Experience:
Why you would like to join:
What can you offer the server:
Port folio of previous work. (Builders Only)

Once you have applied, we will ask to have an interview, to just have a chat and figure out if you are right for our team. Please have patience.

Thanks,

--The Plot Survival Crew
PlotSurvival
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/31/2016 11:41 am
10Moose10

Time zone: US, EST

Skype username (if you don't wish to post this then you can pm me): Walkerfamilyusa

Minecraft Name: xMoose_

How often you can come online: 3 hours a day(Monday - Thursday) and 5 Hours on the weekend.

Previous Experience: Staff manger on CortexPvP, Manager for NumeroUno's "The UnoVerse" and staff manager for Legendary Crown ltd. [Will provide proof if needed)

Why you would like to join: I would like to join to have fun and help a server take off. I also like keeping the servers clean.

What can you offer the server:
I can offer:
1)Building Skills
2)Management skills
3)Maturity
4)A Knowledge-base
5) All around skills
------
Chat with me over skype if I am accepted into the interview stage!
------

Best regards,
xMoose_
03/31/2016 10:32 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
JackLetzPlayz
FOR WEB-DEV

Time zone: Greenwich Mean Time ZoneUTC+00:00
Skype username (if you don't wish to post this then you can pm me) it is ezezgfx
Minecraft Name: SQL_Gaming
How often you can come online: About 7 Hours A Day On A Good weekday, and 3 on a bad weekends for 7 hours
Previous Experience: I Am the owner of http://www.easygfx.net which makes graphic design and websites
Why you would like to join: to help the server out web development (i can also make a site) aswell as maybe graphic design
What can you offer the server: my years of experience with html / css /php / mysql
Port folio of previous work. well... i know im not a builder but heres my site (p.s them prices arent the actuall prices) http://www.easygfx.net
03/31/2016 10:15 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Narwhal
Existential
This is for a place as a mod.

Age: I am 14, but that does not mean I'm immature. I'm quite mature, and I've been mistaken for 16 (multiple times), so I'm assuming that means I act older than I really am.

Gender: I am a female, and if you don't like that, then deal with it.

Time Zone: Well, since I live in the east coast of America (Massachusetts to be exact), I'm assuming EST

Skype name: silver-warrior1

IGN: _Lunar_Flame_ (this is my alt)

How often can you be online: Since I have two other servers to be on, and school, hopefully an hour a day (maybe less, idk)

Previous Experience: I am officer on one server, and admin on another, and I was mod on one other a while back.

Why would you like to join: I'm always looking for a new server to play on!

What can you offer the server: I assuming this means how can I help the server, so I can help the server by catching hackers, enforcing the rules, maybe become a friend to some people , and just be a fun addition to the server. But, do not ask me for help with plugins or building because I have no idea how to do that, and I suck at both.
03/30/2016 10:34 am
Level 1 : New Network
pixlelily
ello im pixlelily

Time zone: GMT

Skype username i'll pm you if im accepted

Minecraft Name: Pixlelily

How often you can come online: around 2 hours per day, as i an currently head-mod on another server

Previous Experience: currently head-mod and admin on another server

Why you would like to join: i enjoy Playing minecraft but also helping, i would like to work on your server as well as my current so i get bored of neither but help as much as possibel

What can you offer the server: i keep my cool and follow the rules, i am approachable but can be strict when necessary. all my staff reviews on the other server are positive, and i can fit in to most situations.
03/30/2016 8:17 am
TheRheivax
gender; male
time zone: utc+00.00
skype Rheivax12
mc name: Rheivax12
how often you can come online: like every day and everytime
previouse experience ive been co owner staff manager admin 2 helper dev jrmod mod
why would you like to join : because i want to see the server and help the server not a hacker griefer i dont do bad things
what can you offer for the server: i might donate because my bday is april 1 i might get some money and id like to be staff manager or admin or co owner or any kind of staff ty for your time
03/30/2016 4:42 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
RealFreesider
Time zone: GMT + 7
Skype username (if you don't wish to post this then you can pm me): Rifqy Zein
Minecraft Name: Freesider
How often you can come online: more Than 2 hours on Weekdays, and almost limitless on Weekends, except when my friends on Dota 2 calls
Previous Experience: I actually tried starting a local server and actually codes, and developing it myself, although it's not a real experience on the job.
Why you would like to join: Because i really wanted to help, and i want to get more experience on Server managing, since maybe in the future i would like to actually join a big community of servers!
What can you offer the server: Mostly my friendliness and my experience on almost every server except, modded one, i already tried Skyblock, Skywars, Prison, Semi-Vanilla, and many others! Trust me you wont regret having me on the server
03/30/2016 1:12 am
X_Sunny_X
Time zone: Pacific
Skype username (if you don't wish to post this then you can pm me) georglego
Minecraft Name: SunnyTheDog
How often you can come online: 2-3 hours depends on the day and time, i work on other servers
Previous Experience: with 7 servers now 4 being dev or head dev then admin, head admin, and helper
Why you would like to join: I want to help a starting server
What can you offer the server: (This would be all there) Well i am a trust worthy person, you can trust me your whole server and it is going to be ok and im not going to steal, second im fun to talk person and i can get over some abuses or what ever. Third i can do some plugin stuff, i know most of the widely used plugins like world guard and world edit etc. I have some knowledge on how to manage a server, and i can find griefers/hacker easily. Also i know what im supposed to do and when to do so basically i can slack of when needed but i will not when needed. I can follow orders and also i can make educated decisions on my own. If there is anything that i missed let me know, oh and also i can do stuff that is necessary with out asking me.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome