PopPlanet WE NEED STAFF BADLY PLEASE JOIN

Pop-Lunatic's Avatar Pop-Lunatic2/6/17 9:26 pm
1 emeralds 143 2
2/7/2017 2:28 am
RitchiePage's Avatar RitchiePage
Hi My name is poplunatic and i am the owner and founder of pop planet i really want this server to become a popular server with alot of friendly staff so pop onto the server and say hi and maybe apply the server is 1.8.8 and ip is:
158.69.127.176:41578
I am looking for:
Co-owner
Admins
Mods
Headmods
Helpers
Builders
Application For admin, mod , helper, headmon
Ign:
Experience:
What are your abilities?
How long have you played minecraft?
What can you do to help the server?
How many hours can you play a day?
Will you be able to donate in the future?

Application for builders:
Ign:
How long have you been building?
What can you build?
Pictures of builds:
Pop-Lunatic
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/07/2017 2:28 am
Level 1 : New Miner
RitchiePage
Ign: Mizore_

Experience: I have been playing minecraft for a very long time. I've been playing just after the full game was open. I started playing multiplayer at about the 1.2.3 update, and I started staffing servers at about the 1.4 time a server called Land Of Endorr. I was Moderator and made my way up to Co-Owner because the owner trusted me extremely as I played on the server for about a year and a half. I'm very easy to get to know. I have staffed countless small servers giving my best attempts to make sure the servers stays up, but sadly no victory, so here I am again, giving my best effort to help your server!

What are your abilities?: I'm very good with configuring plugins and making sure everything looks neat.

How long have you played minecraft?: 1.2.3 Update.

What can you do to help the server?: I bring a tremendous amount of experience. I have been playing minecraft for a very long time, as I stated before, and not many other players have been playing as much I have. I'm also very adept with things such as commands, nodes, etc. I'm also very social, I like to make sure players feel a warm-welcome, and interacting with players ensure this to happen!

How many hours can you play a day?: 2-4.

Will you be able to donate in the future?: Possibly.
02/07/2017 1:26 am
Level 1 : New Miner
FluffyVtol
1. My IGN is Firefox_Ahri
2.i am 24
3.i prefer curse but can easy make a skype
4.2+ years of admin work
5. im okay with the making of shops and command wise and bringing good ideas to the table
6.quite a few years back before you could sprint in minecraft
7.if you need shops or any smaller builds i can do that i can also keep hackers to a minimal the best i can
8.i can play anytime after 3pm im on cali time
9. yes i love to help newer servers!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome