Possible Star Trek RP Server

ThePieGuy19's Avatar ThePieGuy196/24/19 1:44 am history
6/24/2019 4:58 pm
ThePieGuy19's Avatar ThePieGuy19
Hello, my name is Jarkyc (I can’t find the login for my proper other account :P). I have the possible money set out to host a Minecraft server, and recently I have been very indulged in Star Trek. I began to start thinking though. I have seen Harry Potter RP servers, but why not Star Trek? Well I some proper development experience in order to make the sever work, and I am able to build decent enough to get a start. The server would be space station themed most likely, like DS9 but possibly not exactly DS9, I would have to take a vote. But before I want to dump money into a server, I would like to see if anyone would play on it. You know, I don’t want to waste money. I have setup a discord server to try and get numbers of people who would enjoy this. The link is discord.gg/nsQnD4V. Nothing is really setup right now, I don’t want to waste my time making something if it won’t get used. If I wake up and see people in it tomorrow, I will start full development of the discord and start plans for the server. Thank you for reading, and I look forward to seeing you there.

Things included:

All proper ranks
Phasers and weapons of the like
Events
All divisions and proper tasks
Medical Equipment
Functioning engineering systems
Functioning machines
ThePieGuy19
Level 1 : New Miner