♛ PRIME-PVP | RPG | CUSTOM MOBS/BOSSES | RACES | MUCH MORE!

idcallie's Avatar idcallie12/31/16 12:48 pm
1 emeralds 189 5
1/1/2017 9:32 pm
CaptainEvstike's Avatar CaptainEvstike

IP: play.prime-pvp.org

Prime-PvP is a new up-coming RPG server. We are just now starting to get some players and have added many RPG aspects to make our players feel excited to come on the server. Below, is outlined what we offer.

Community

Our mission is to make each player feel welcome and like family. We have active staff to help with any issues. If any issues arise, you can tell us on our forums or do /ticket in game and a staff member will help you right away!

Always Updating

With our active staff, we are available and ready to give you guys the best updates. We put all of our server updates/upgrades on our forums for easy view.

Races

On our server, we have two races: Angels and Demons. Each have their own custom abilities/skills outlined below.

Angels: Have abilities as a Diamond Forger, Ore Miner, Vegetable Farmer, Climber, Survivalist, Florist, Animal Hunter
Demons: Have abilities as a Smelter, Nether Miner, Fire Starter, Rail Worker, Dungeon Delver, Nether Hunter, Monster Hunter, Alchemist

If you want to see how these skills/abilities work, go here: http://pastebin.com/McFqT4Hy

With these skills, you can upgrade/train them. At spawn, there's NPCs to help you!

For example:
Click to reveal

Envoys:

Once a day, a "envoy" aka a crate filled with goodies drops at spawn in random locations!

Custom Enchants:

Using our enchanting tables, you have a chance to win some of our custom enchants!

Auctions:

Auction off server items to other players!

Factions:

Fight against the death against other players to be the most powerful guild or "Faction". Mostly for land claim on the server, but adds a great aspect.

Daily Rewards:

Get daily rewards for just playing on the server AND a voting reward! (up to 5)

Custom Bosses/Mobs:
To add even more of a RPG aspect, we have custom mobs! They occur randomly, mostly at night and also have custom abiltiies.

Want to enter in a chance to win a $40 rank? Enter your IGN below! Thanks for playing.
idcallie
Level 8 : Apprentice Modder