Prison Staff needed! Prison ★ 24/7 ★ Fun ★ No Lagg ★

misteroutlaw's Avatar misteroutlaw8/31/13 10:34 pm
9/13/2013 11:28 pm
ThatRandomGamingMan's Avatar ThatRandomGamingMan
★ Prison ★ 24/7 ★ Lottery ★ Fun ★ PvP ★

★ Prison Staff Application ★

The questions with a '*' are required to be filled out. You must PAY ATTENTION to this post if you apply. You may be accepted. If you are accepted, Private Message me for the IP!

- *Experience as a Prison Guard?:

- *Maturity (1-10):

- *Can you donate?:

- *How much can you donate?:

- Do you think you are right for the job?:

- How well do you handle situations?:

- *Why should you be picked?:

- Best Regards,
XxOutlawkillerxX.
misteroutlaw
Level 10 : Journeyman Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/13/2013 11:28 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
ThatRandomGamingMan

- *Experience as a Prison Guard?:I have been guard on coyote prison and i have been admin on shame prison but sadly shame prison was griefed so it is shut down.

- *Maturity (1-10):10 (i will enforce the rules like a guards suppose to.

- *Can you donate?:YES i will if im picked and if the server needs it

- *How much can you donate?:15$(ill donate more if the server needs it)

- Do you think you are right for the job?:Yes i can build i can enforce rules stop spam and pvp only if needed.

- How well do you handle situations?:Very well i will try my hardest to make this a cool prison server like if somebody is accusing somebody of hacks i will interviene and try to figure out if he is hacking and handle the situation.
Please private message me if im accepeted.

- *Why should you be picked?:
09/13/2013 11:06 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
BlueBasher

- *Experience as a Prison Guard?: Not much, I am a fast learner, and I'm sure I can pick it up quite well

- *Maturity (1-10): 9/10

- *Can you donate?: If I find the server worthwhile

- *How much can you donate?: Depends

- Do you think you are right for the job?: Would I apply if i didn't think that way?

- How well do you handle situations?: Depends on what the situation entitles, people need to play by the server rules or GTFO

- *Why should you be picked?: I'm friendly, outgoing, enjoy Minecraft, and learn things quickly.
09/13/2013 8:11 pm
R4WWK

- *Experience as a Prison Guard?:I was guard on synergy and techtonic

- *Maturity (1-10):9

- *Can you donate?:no

- *How much can you donate?:

- Do you think you are right for the job?:yes

- How well do you handle situations?:really good

- *Why should you be picked:I would like to be a guard because more than half the time I am on there is no guards. And when there is no guard there are new people whining about pvp (sorry new people) .Also since there is so few guards there are not many on. Most of the time when I am on people are asking about the controls and what to do so me and my friend hallween500435 help them. I would like to be guard because I have never been admin or moderator on a server so I feel this a good place to start, and generally speaking I love helping people. I believe that if we get new rules and more guards this server could become really popular with about 30 people on at a time.
09/13/2013 7:44 pm
ScoFu13
Still accepting apps?
09/02/2013 1:28 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Architect
Motagrad
Can I be unbanned. I wasn't advertising, I was just asking if they could join my server.
09/02/2013 1:56 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Unicorn
LegionPride

- *Experience as a Prison Guard?: Been a guard on two other prison servers before, but not for very long. I am, however, very familiar with the admin and head admin rank.

- *Maturity (1-10): 9

- *Can you donate?: No.

- *How much can you donate?: 0

- Do you think you are right for the job?: I do because I can handle any challenge you give me, and i will do it without hesitation. I think that i am very capable when it comes to handling staff positions. I am a good builder, but not so much with redstone. I am very good with World edit, and i can manage my way around most plugins. I am a very responsible and honest person, and i am good in any position that you put me in.

- How well do you handle situations?: I usually try to assess the situation and find the best possible solution to the problem. Im a patient person and im good at understanding the players so i know what they could be going through.

- *Why should you be picked?: I think i should be picked because I have been a moderator 6 times, Admin 8, and head admin twice. The admin and head admin roles all included me being operator, so i am very familiar with that rank and all the responsibilities and commands that come along with it. I have been playing minecraft for about two years and i have spent most of that time on multiplayer servers. Since then i have learned many things, including how to operate a lot of plugins and a lot of different commands for them. I believe i could really help your server grow to its full potential and develop the server community so the players and staff have a better experience on the server. I'm an honest and hardworking person that loves to make people feel good.

(Extra) My Skype is xxmrawesomesauce and my IGN is xxSuicideKiwixx.

Thanks for reading!

Kiwi
09/01/2013 6:17 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Skinner
MockJuul

- *Experience as a Prison Guard?: I have never been staff on a prison server but I do have lots of experience on admin/mod on other servers such as Creative/plot worlds and Survival.

- *Maturity (1-10): 8

- *Can you donate?: I don't know I would have to think about that (maybe as I get to know you better.

- *How much can you donate?: N/A

- Do you think you are right for the job?: I do infact, as I am well affiliated with staff positions and I can handle most situations.

- How well do you handle situations?: Which leads the last answer, I hand situations quite well.

- *Why should you be picked?: I should be picked because I am very mature and think I deserve this job. I will help with the server and improve it.

I have to go with my family to eat, I will be back in 30 minutes. Thanks.
09/01/2013 5:46 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
bdfitzgerald12

- *Experience as a Prison Guard?: Killion detention center

- *Maturity (1-10): 8/10

- *Can you donate?: Sorry no

- *How much can you donate?: none

- Do you think you are right for the job?: absolutely

- How well do you handle situations?: perfectly

- *Why should you be picked?: I am cool
09/01/2013 3:54 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Architect
Motagrad

- *Experience as a Prison Guard?:None, but I want to start

- *Maturity (1-10): 7-8

- *Can you donate?:no

- *How much can you donate?:I'm broke

- Do you think you are right for the job?:I don't know

- How well do you handle situations?:I am ok under stress

- *Why should you be picked?:There is no reason but I would like to get the job
09/01/2013 12:10 am
misteroutlaw
Premium.
09/01/2013 12:07 am
sinnedtime
Is this server premium or crack or both?
08/31/2013 11:50 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
DrKippo

- *Experience as a Prison Guard?:No but on anyjob I take I usally get it in less than a hour

- *Maturity (1-10):7-9 Depending on the situation

- *Can you donate?:I'm not rich but yes if i get a hold of some money i will donate

- *How much can you donate?:Depending if I like the job and server about 3-10 US Dollars

- Do you think you are right for the job?:I have had experience with many things like builder creater game maker and much more. So yes I think Im right for the job.

- How well do you handle situations?:I work Great under preasure I try to solve problums quick and calmly without distruction.

- *Why should you be picked?:Well I should be picked because I have lots of spare time to do lots of work I treat others the way they treat me. I will not abuse the power given to me but thats up to you to decied.

I hope that I can work for you and meet you as a boss

Thank you for reading
Dr,Kippo
08/31/2013 11:42 pm
Lucasbazookas

- *Experience as a Prison Guard?: I am not experienced as a prison guard but I am as an Admin and Moderator. (I must be honest.)

- *Maturity (1-10): 8. I do have a fun side!

- *Can you donate?: Yes I can and would be happy to.

- *How much can you donate?: about 30 dollars.

- Do you think you are right for the job?: Yes, of course! Why would I be here if I wasn't right for the job.

- How well do you handle situations?: I handle situations very well. And if it gets bad I get agressive towards those who are doing the wrong thing.

- *Why should you be picked?: I am an excellent PVPer and have lots of experience as staff.

Thank you,
lucasbazookas
08/31/2013 11:54 pm
misteroutlaw
Accepted!!!! Please private message me for the IP!
08/31/2013 11:39 pm
sinnedtime

- *Experience as a Prison Guard?: Not much, i believe i have the ability to pick it up asap, after being an admin and mod for 5 servers.

- *Maturity (1-10): 10

- *Can you donate?: As of I'm only 16, i don't have the financial ability to donate, but I'm willing to donate $5 to show my support and loyalty towards the server. Instead, i will spend more time to dedicate the server

- *How much can you donate?: around $5

- Do you think you are right for the job?: I think i have the ability to get the job, because I'm an experienced player where i was a moderator for 2 gaming websites, and admin for 5 minecraft servers.

- How well do you handle situations?: I handle situations well, because i'm calm, patient and willing to go into someone's shoes and feel how they are feeling right now. I am also very strict towards griefers, i take no excuse from them

- *Why should you be picked?: I should be picked, because I'm not only mature, but i believe I have the ability and skills to work with you and help my fellow members in regardless of minecraft issues or personal issues after being an admin for 5 servers and moderator for 2 gaming websites.

Thank you for reading. I'm looking forward to work with you.

Luc
08/31/2013 11:52 pm
misteroutlaw
Accepted!!!! Please private message me for the server IP!
08/31/2013 10:43 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Crafter
SmashincowMC

- *Experience as a Prison Guard?: I have some not a lot but some

- *Maturity (1-10): 8

- *Can you donate?: when i get money

- *How much can you donate?: idk

- Do you think you are right for the job?: yes

- How well do you handle situations?: good if its a rule breaker I will handle it just fine

- *Why should you be picked?: because I am very trustworthy and nice I get along fine with other ppl and I wont use these op powers to troll or abuse
08/31/2013 10:51 pm
misteroutlaw
Denied. Please add more to your descriptions and I will consider.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome