24/7 Private Mega Build Server - LF BUILD TEAM MEMBERS!

Sly's Avatar Sly5/26/13 3:55 am
1 emeralds 1.9k 28
10/14/2013 6:00 pm
chinoitu's Avatar chinoitu
Hello, I'm dhenry178, I recently opened a Private Mega Build server and am looking for build team members, to join you MUST be experienced and you MUST fill out the below applications to join as a builder/terraformer. Once the team finishes a build, it will be released on a group PMC channel, with links to all builders/terraformers PMC channels, remember that if you drop out of the team before the build is finished, you will NOT get credit, unless it is for a serious and unavoidable reason. If a question is marked with a * you MUST answer it to be a part of the team. NOTE: WE WILL NOT BE ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS ONCE WE REACH 15 MEMBERS. You can always apply, and if theres an open spot, we'll have a look! If you are accepted, I will send you a PM with the server ip, letting you know that you are whitelisted.
Application for Builders:

What's your name (First name is required, but not last):*
When did you first start serious building on Minecraft?:*
Do you have Skype? If so, Skype name?:
Link(s) to your builds:*
Why should I pick you over anyone else?:*

Application for Terraformers:
When did you first start terraforming?:*
Do you have Skype? If so, Skype name?:
Link(s) to your terraforms:*
Why should I pick you over anyone else?:*

Here are a few pictures of the world we'll be using for our first project which will be a large medieval city (VERY LARGE):

http://imgur.com/WDJnmN4,FdTclSj

http://imgur.com/WDJnmN4,FdTclSj#1
Sly
Level 41 : Master Mountaineer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/14/2013 6:00 pm
Level 36 : Artisan Bunny
chinoitu
When did you first start terraforming?:* I started terramorming a few days ago.
Do you have Skype? If so, Skype name?: No
Link(s) to your terraforms:* http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/ ... m-terrain/
Why should I pick you over anyone else?:* I also build modern houses but i got a bit bored so i tried terraforming. I know how to add custom trees and the basics of worldpainter.
08/12/2013 1:30 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Cake
legotardis1212
What's your name (First name is required, but not last):* Ryan
When did you first start serious building on Minecraft?:*maybe 1 year ago but ive been building before that
Do you have Skype? If so, Skype name?:legotardis12
Link(s) to your builds:*I would I just don't post my buids because I don't know how to take screenshots
Why should I pick you over anyone else?:*I love building and I build modern city and sci fi builds and this seems like it would be fun and have a challenge at the same time and I am ready to accept that challenge if you choose me
08/12/2013 1:24 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Engineer
kennysmith1234
So gonna keep it short and simple:
Hi, my name is kennysmith1234, my skype is dogsinaskirt, I own my own server with trolls and goons, I have built and terraformed on multiple servers, and I have some of my stuff posted here https://www.facebook.com/shriekmaw/post ... 0133948354
I don't particularly care who can see it, since it is just minecraft.
Enjoy!

EDIT: Forgot to mention, I started building in classic, before I even got a payed account. I can make airships, medieval towns/villages, and so on.
08/11/2013 3:16 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Architect
PLACATER
What's your name (First name is required, but not last):* Lucas

When did you first start serious building on Minecraft?:*The day I purchased the game! =)
Do you have Skype? If so, Skype name?: Yup. luker.man01

Link(s) to your builds:*supremecraft.net/forum/m/6041191/viewthread/7185659-placaters-premium-application

Why should I pick you over anyone else?:*I have an absolute passion for building, and work well with others. =) Thank you for your time!

-Placater
08/11/2013 3:04 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Architect
Freeze154
My first name is Arnas
When did you first start serious building on Minecraft* A year ago when I started sending in applications for build teams
Do you have Skype? If so, Skype name?: I'll tell you if i get accepted
Link(s) to your builds:*www.flickr.com/photos/umadbroski/sets/72157632907265380/
Why should I pick you over anyone else?:* Because I have built many a beautiful things
08/10/2013 2:05 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Modder
Googooman46
What's your name (First name is required, but not last):gabe ign googooman46
When did you first start serious building on Minecraft?:1.4.7
Do you have Skype? If so, Skype name?:none
Link(s) to your builds:i have not made any links or anything but ive built alot
Why should I pick you over anyone else?:i've gone through the 1.6.0 launcher and i have played every version of mc
08/05/2013 8:21 pm
Level 53 : Grandmaster Lego Builder
CGBrothers
When did you first start terraforming?: A year ago.
Do you have Skype? If so, Skype name?: Yeah but skype generated it for me so I dont really know what it is so can you PM me yours?
Link(s) to your terraforms:* http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/ ... n-2364576/ I do not like this one, it was very cheap terraform I did.
http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/ ... ustom-map/ This one is ok.
Sadly, I do not own my own server so I do not use voxel sniper on these. Recently I have become better but I am working on an 18kx18k block world so I have not posted anything really except for that quick test world.
Why should I pick you over anyone else?:* I am a very determined individual and i am always looking to become better and to beat competition. I always try and think of my own creative ideas, and not rip off anyone else. Thank you for reading this.
07/03/2013 10:36 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
ske66
Name - Markus
When did i start seriously playing minecraft - about 2 years ago
Skype Name - MarkShkeBarton
I'm afraid I have no builds to show you how ever I have made various contributions to about 3 different servers, I am also part of the FyreUK Team and I have been ranked up to architect on a megabuild server. If you don't believe me, trial me to make something in 30 minutes and you will like what you see.
07/17/2013 7:01 pm
Sly
I will be contacting you within the next few days. Not sure if I will continue the team, though. I could use you for some set-work for my machinima series which will be made on the same server as the current server I use for the build team.
06/20/2013 11:25 am
Level 53 : Grandmaster Pixel Painter
Ventgirl_Joanne
Joe

I have been building for a long time yet have only recently started larger builds

My skype is private sorry

check out my youtube channel at legolucky2940 (it wouldn't let me put in a link)

I grew up in europe so i have seen many medieval castles, cathedrals, buildings, ect.

Please let me join your team. It would mean a lot to me.
06/19/2013 5:06 am
Level 37 : Artisan Pixel Painter
baibro
What's your name (First name is required, but not last): Baiden
When did you first start serious building on Minecraft?: Since they made creative mode
Do you have Skype? If so, Skype name?: baibro1
Link(s) to your builds: http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/baibro/
Why should I pick you over anyone else?: HAVE U SEEN MY BUILDS BRO?
06/06/2013 5:23 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Miner
Red-Stone101
When did you first start terraforming?:*About a year ago I use worldpainter and voxelsniper
Do you have Skype? If so, Skype name?: Yes LDog312 but my mic is broken atm
Link(s) to your terraforms:* I once made a really cool vally and tropical island cluster for a friend on his private server but its long closed Wish I had some pics
Why should I pick you over anyone else?:*I dont see why I'm better then others
But i have some trates I wont give up I'll try my hardest and I'v been told i'm a nice person to be around both in real life and in game
05/31/2013 9:30 pm
Sly
Bump?!
05/29/2013 3:07 am
Sly
Nobody... Guess I'll just ask to take this post down.
05/28/2013 5:32 am
Sly
Bump? Comeon guys!
05/27/2013 3:28 pm
Sly
Anyone else?
05/27/2013 5:32 am
Level 1 : New Miner
ItzNexusHD
What's your name (First name is required, but not last):* Alex
When did you first start serious building on Minecraft?:2 Years ago
Do you have Skype? If so, Skype name?:alext.threshie
Link(s) to your builds:* cant post pictures here but maybe over skype
Why should I pick you over anyone else?:because I love building mass structures I also love building medieval.
05/27/2013 5:31 am
Level 24 : Expert Miner
RUNTravisRUN
yeah
05/27/2013 5:18 am
Level 24 : Expert Miner
RUNTravisRUN
What's your name (First name is required, but not last):* Travis ign c4miner45
When did you first start serious building on Minecraft?:* about 1.3.1
Do you have Skype? If so, Skype name?:no but I have teamspeak
Link(s) to your builds:*no lol troll
Why should I pick you over anyone else?:*because I have insane building skills and im mature

staff app:builder
05/27/2013 5:27 am
Sly
We don't use teamspeak, one question for you. Can you build medieval?
05/27/2013 3:14 am
Sly
Anyone? We're in the middle of a medieval project and have 10 spots left comeon people!
05/26/2013 10:21 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
Greedo180
What's your name (First name is required, but not last):* Jordan- IGN is Greedo180
When did you first start serious building on Minecraft?:* About 8 months ago on a small server
Do you have Skype? If so, Skype name?: Unionplayer14
Link(s) to your builds:* None anymore, they were smaller servers That have since died out.
Why should I pick you over anyone else?:* You can pick anyone you want, it just feel it would be a great experience and I have always wanted to do something like this myself. I've made man small builds on smaller servers and became staff and builders for them. PLease take my application into consideration.
05/26/2013 12:40 pm
Sly
I'm going to take a nap, I'll add you on skype when I wake up.
05/26/2013 10:12 am
Sly
Anybody?:/
05/26/2013 7:12 am
Sly
Last Bump, post was moved
05/26/2013 6:29 am
Level 10 : Journeyman Network
World of Atlas
How are you going to build a city on a map that has so many hills and bumps?
05/26/2013 6:33 am
Sly
By being creative. Flatland builds are bland and old. I'm trying to bring something new into the community.
05/26/2013 6:17 am
Sly
Anybody?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome