forum Forumsplay_arrow Minecraft fiber_manual_record Servers

Private Mindcrack modded/ forgecraft Server (JOIN NOW!))

1 emerald8 replies302 views
created 11/12/2014 4:23 pm by calebwiebolt11
last reply 12/04/2014 11:52 am
Hey guys Caleb here. For a while i have been playing mine craft with a group of friends. we have been playing mine craft on a mind crack like server we created. With the release of my custom mod pack called Infinite Exploits coming soon we have decided to close are mindcrack server and make a modded mindcrack server with my pack, but the problem is. We are short on funds. So we are opening the gates for new members to our group. We are excepting those who can ether host a server or make a financial contribution every month to help keep the server open. The money helps us know your invested and that you wont just grief us when you get on. If you are interested post an application below. Thanks, Caleb

Mod pack info: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1sP-jMT1PbXwCMULviyXh-MPyhQ1IEXUaoiheXuaUKhQ/edit?usp=drive_web

Application format:
Click to reveal
IGN:
Preferred name:
Can you take a joke?:
About You:
Why should i let you join:
How much can you contribute financially a month:(Note: do the amount you can do a moth not one time)
Favorite mod:
Other:
Posted by avatar
calebwiebolt11
Level 16 : Journeyman Architect

8 replies

12/04/2014 11:52 am
calebwiebolt11
bump
12/03/2014 5:18 pm
calebwiebolt11
BUMP
11/15/2014 11:50 am
calebwiebolt11
Bump
11/14/2014 11:01 am
calebwiebolt11
BUMP
11/13/2014 9:12 am
calebwiebolt11
your application is under review. thought as of now there is no server yet because we are short on funds
11/13/2014 8:58 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Mestrix123
IGN: Mestrix

Preferred name: Mes

Personality : Serious , but can joke a bit . Love to record videos

Can you take a joke?: A bit

About You: Love to record videos , like to play minecraft as well . Likes to communicate with people , skype with people .

Why should i let you join: First of all , Honestly I want to find a SMP server honestly , but I keep getting grief , but I did not give up finding a safer SMP server , and I find this , I love the thread you posted there's a few youtubers and all those , I guess I can communicate with them nicely , play with them as well . I really want to record this modded minecrack , never think of those actually , but this is the best way to improve my channel on youtube !

How much can you contribute financially a month:(Note: do the amount you can do a moth not one time) : Actually I can't pay money .
Favorite mod: Aether Mod

Youtube channel : Mestrix Zai
Subscribers : 67
Total Views : 1,080

Thanks for reading my application
Peace out
-Mestrix
11/13/2014 8:51 am
calebwiebolt11
bump
11/12/2014 4:28 pm
calebwiebolt11
Also it would be great to get some youtubers. we already have a few and it would be fun to colab

Planet Minecraft

Browse

Site

© 2010 - 2019
planetminecraft.com

Welcome