Private survival

TheEnigma's Avatar TheEnigma7/30/14 5:44 am
1 emeralds 300 7
8/19/2014 9:16 am
Druxe's Avatar Druxe
hello everyone!, i ahve been looking to play a sorta private server with with someone cus' my frend does not know how to do dat stuff so can i join a private server anyone

im a youtuber and i MIGHT be recording

just PM me the server ip

u wont need meh skype because i dont have a mic but we will just talk in mc chat

bye!
§Enigma§
TheEnigma
Level 19 : Journeyman Toast

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/19/2014 9:16 am
Level 30 : Artisan Cake
Druxe
The version is: 1.7.9

Dude, seriously, it LETS you, you don't know how.

1. Open launcher

2. Click edit profile in the bottom left corner.

3. Near the bottom of the window that opened up, press Use Version and change it to 1.7.9.

4. Press save profile.

5. Run minecraft. Ta dah!

IP:

universecraft.neon.org:25568

DO NOT FORGET THE NUMBERS
08/19/2014 4:30 am
TheEnigma
hello druxe! i saw your post and the ip will be UniverseCraft.neon.org:25568 (the type of server it will be is a server with minigames and that kinda stuff) the MOD could be this guy i've known for some time i will let you know if he'll accept! also if there is a reason i will tell you if you need to change the MOTD and also enable command blocks got it ok.

P.S what version is it my minecraft wont let me go on 1.6.4 and 1.7.2

- TheEnigma
08/18/2014 10:54 am
Druxe
TheEnigma, I made the server, we're both Owner and OP but the deal is, since I run the server and keep it online, we don't have any admins, and only ONE mod that we both agree on. And, I'm the owner in charge of technical things, promoting people, etc, and you can't do it without my permission. Deal? I'll PM you the IP if you agree. NOBODY gets OP other then us. An OP can shut down the server. You trust people way too easily. What do you want the IP to be? It will be (you choose).neon.org:25568.

PS. All I have is the ranks plugin called GroupManager, a rollback plugin, an anti-hacking plugin, a land protection plugin (for staff), WorldEdit which makes building easy and the essentials plugin that let's people do /sethome, /spawn, /tpa, etc. Want type of server is it?!
08/18/2014 8:46 am
Druxe
Oh my god, I'm so sorry about not setting it up, completely forgot, and sure, we can make a public server. I'll work on it today and I'll give you the IP. I'll make us both Owner and OP.
08/18/2014 7:51 am
TheEnigma
druxe if you want we could setup a public server together! looking-for-staff-builders-for-server-spawn-and-other-places-t429049.html

you setup portfowarding do plugins and stuff

and i setup the hub and other spawn places

P.S i told people that i needed a hub spawn and that stuff and also the current people that get op are me(ign:TheEnigma2), you(whatever your ign is) the builders(ign: xXPERT_HUNTERx and other builder ign:polot38)
08/12/2014 2:14 am
TheEnigma
druxe i PM'd you the email
07/30/2014 8:24 am
Druxe
Sure, I'll set it up later, whats your email? Wanna play survival and build up people to join?

PM me email.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome