Private MC Whitelist Server Looking For Players [1.6.2]

ComputerTurtle_'s Avatar ComputerTurtle_7/13/13 7:13 pm
6/22/2015 6:51 pm
Panda DJ's Avatar Panda DJ
Hey! Thanks for looking at this post, that means you're interested in becoming a player of the EliteTurtle Community!
This server is currently whitelist. In order to get on the server please fill out this application!

In Game Name:

Building Level:

Have You Ever Been Banned/Muted & Why:

Do You Grief?:

Why Should You Be Whitelisted?:

Additional Info:

Skype *Required*:
ComputerTurtle_
Level 22 : Expert Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/22/2015 6:51 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Panda DJ
In Game Name: Panda_DJ

Building Level: 8/8 m8 (prob like a 8 or 9 out of 10)

Have You Ever Been Banned/Muted & Why: Nope!

Do You Grief?: Nope

Why Should You Be Whitelisted?: Need a server without random creeps that has a good spot to build, interested in this one

Additional Info: late audition Hype (I am female btw)

Skype *Required*: panda_dj4
12/27/2013 11:15 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Lash
Hi. I was wondering if you guys are still accepting people?
12/11/2013 6:17 pm
Genidagon
In Game Name: Staffleur

Building Level: 7.5/10

Have You Ever Been Banned/Muted & Why: Once, for trying to tell an idle person something.

Do You Grief?: Absolutelt Not.

Why Should Be Whitlisted: Because I've Been Wanting To Make a SMP Survival Youtube Vids.

Additional Info: Has A Youtube Channel: http://youtube.com/user/genidagon

Skype *Required*: genidagon
10/13/2013 11:19 pm
The_Zee13
My name is Ze'ev (pronounced Zev), and my IGN is zev11. For timing and connection purposes, I live in California, UTC-8, Pacific Time Zone. I am 14 years old, and make Redstone circuitry and am on a build-team. I have been banned over 30 times, purely because a friend of mine competed to see who could get banned on as many servers as possible in two hours (I won). Yes, I have griefed in the past, but I've realized its problems and how bad it is on the receiving end. I won't lie, I don't have a perfectly clean slate, but at least I'm honest.

Why should I be Whitelisted? Not to be overly humble, but there's not much about me that sets me apart from the average player. I could help out with Redstone projects, build-projects, or just lend a hand whenever you need, but I'm generally a nice guy. I've gone pretty far from the old survival style of Minecraft. I want to touch base with what my vanilla Minecraft experience used to be, before all these plugins and mods, and creative-mode came in. Just return to the basics, and go on a small server with some friends.

A little about me? I'm currently a Freshman in Highschool, and I've been playing Minecraft ever since 1.7.2. I know a variety of programming languages (Yes, ComputerTurtle_ I do know LUA and use Computercraft ), and I've made a few short games with UDK and C++. I'm working at becoming a game designer, and am currently in an Internship with a small game-developer company. I have a speech impediment, but I will use Skype if necessary. You'll probably learn more about me as we go along. Oh, and I don't do Saturdays.

My Skype: zeevdude
And yes, I do regret picking that name, thinking it was cool at the time.
10/12/2013 7:58 pm
TheLastRussian
In Game Name: TheLastRussian

Building Level: 8/10 good at building modern things.

Have You Ever Been Banned/Muted & Why: No not that i can think of.

Do You Grief?: No i hate everything about them also hate thiefs.

Why Should You Be Whitelisted?: Cause I am a great builder and am very active i can play about 1-3 hours a day.

Additional Info: I live in Idaho I can speak Russian also.

Skype *Required*: markkuz10
09/27/2013 1:14 am
DiamondGirl22
In Game Name: SuperNick2003 (I kind of share with my brother but am investing in my own soon)

Building Level: I hate being cocky and am not trying to be at all but in all honesty 8/10

Have you ever been banned/muted: No, I respect every servers rules and regulations and abide by them.

Do you Grief: No way! people who grief aren't good enough to obtain their own materials, they annoy me all the time and I would never put anybody through a griefing experience.

Why should you be whitelisted?: I love playing minecraft and I love servers. I have always been on servers where people, grief, fight and lie. A nice server with some great people and not many people there for trolling would be amazing. whatever things the owner would ask me to do I would do and I would ALWAYS abide by the rules.

Additional Info: I am a girl but also can't think of anything else of the top of my head so if you ask a question I can give an answer.

09/22/2013 9:50 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Explorer
Hotdogmoe
In Game Name: Hotdogmoing

Building Level: 7

Have You Ever Been Banned/Muted & Why: I Was Banned Once Because I Asked To Be Banned My Computer Froze And I Couldent Get Out Of MC So I Asked Them To Ban Me

Do You Grief?: No Not In Anyway

Why Should You Be Whitelisted?: Because I Like Pancakes Y Wouldent You Choose Someone That Likes Pancakes

Additional Info: I Have Been Playing MC From 1.6 Beta

Skype *Required*: Hotdogmoing

09/22/2013 9:44 pm
LMG_Flarez
In Game Name: LMG_Flarez

Building Level: 8/10

Have You Ever Been Banned/Muted & Why: not that i no of

Do You Grief?: never i get griefed on other servers and i hate it!!

Why Should You Be Whitelisted?: because i would like to play on a small server and have a bit of fun rather than play on a big server with lots of randoms

Additional Info: i do play a fair bit

Skype *Required*: i have skype but i dont realy want to post it on here because its my real name but if i get accepted i will tell you ingame
07/20/2013 11:15 am
TechWarrior00
In Game Name: VendraxGaming

Building Level: Out of 10, I don't like to judge myself but if I had to I might say around an 8

Have You Ever Been Banned/Muted & Why: Not that I know of

Do You Grief?: Hell no, I srsly can't stand griefers especially since I pride myself on what I build

Why Should You Be Whitelisted?: I just think it would be nice to be on a quite whitelisted server with no idiots for once and just looking to meet a few nice people

Additional Info: Can tell you something if you ask me the question

Skype *Required*: TechWarrior00
07/13/2013 7:28 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
jschumacher20
In Game Name:

Building Level: 5

Have You Ever Been Banned/Muted & Why: Yep, It's a secret.

Do You Grief?: Nope

Why Should You Be Whitelisted?: Because I want to be your friend

Additional Info: I will be your friend

Skype *Required*: i_like_pets
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome