««« PORK TIME »»» [ANTI-GRIEF] [WHITE-LIST] [1.7.10]

DarkFuzzyCookie's Avatar DarkFuzzyCookie8/22/14 1:18 am
9/6/2014 11:50 pm
JCDawghound's Avatar JCDawghound

What we aim to achieve:
Here at Pork Time, we have created a server for people who want one thing: A pure vanilla SMP experience. We give our players a safe, nice community to build, play and explore in. We have a dedicated server with DDOS protection which runs 24/7, so you can play through the night. We have the classic look and feel of vanilla Minecraft, but we have carefully selected and constructed a few plugins which take nothing away from the core game play and instead only boost security and bring piece of mind to our players.

-=FEATURES=-
1. Whitelist protection, so not anyone can join the server
2. Protection plugins just in case someone looses their cool
3. Dedicated server with DDOS protection (NO LAG)
4. Fun safe environment
5. True, pure vanilla SMP experience

-=RULES=-
1. Everyone love everyone!
2. Respect other people
3. No griefing

-=APPLICATION=-

In-game name:
I agree to the rules: Y/N

-=IP=-
PorkTime.nn.pe:25594
DarkFuzzyCookie
Level 46 : Master Technomancer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/06/2014 11:50 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
JCDawghound
Hey guys! Co-Owner here, just wanted to tell you all that we deeply apologize for the server being down this past 2 days. We will get it up and running as soon as possible!
08/29/2014 2:30 am
Level 21 : Expert Engineer
303_MakeAWish
In-game name: celal90909
Optional info:I would love to be part of a survival whitelisted server!
I agree to the rules: Y
08/29/2014 7:08 pm
JCDawghound
Welcome to the server!
08/29/2014 1:19 am
Level 25 : Expert Artist
Jacob72902
In-game name:Jacob72902
Optional info:I love to baseball, bsketballm and soccer. i love math and i love to build and ake shops.
I agree to the rules: Y/N: yes
08/29/2014 7:08 pm
JCDawghound
Welcome to the server!
08/29/2014 1:01 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
Joedoesgameing
In-game name: joeymincraft6575
Optional info: I am very nice, i help alot and i also want to play some good old minecraft and also i like to be with other players who like the same thing i like. Makes me feel like at home.
I agree to the rules: Yes i do agree to the rules.
08/29/2014 7:07 pm
JCDawghound
Welcome to the server!
08/28/2014 2:28 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
vosper123
n-game name: snazzygaming
Optional info: love making new friends in the minecarft community
I agree to the rules: yes
08/29/2014 12:54 am
JCDawghound
No. Marcus XD
08/26/2014 11:38 am
zoey02
In-game name: zoey69 (didn't come up with it - sorry can't change it!)

Optional info: started playing when I was only 7! enjoyed it ever since but still learning new and cool ways to build, would love to do some lets plays and mini games, not great at PvP! :\

I agree to the rules: Yes of course!

Thank you for reading my application
08/26/2014 6:56 pm
JCDawghound
Congratulations! Welcome to the server!
08/26/2014 12:10 am
JCDawghound
Hey guys! We have a new Server IP!

PorkTime.nn.pe:25594

See you there!w
08/25/2014 12:03 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Hunter
ashermk2002
Hello you person, today you shall be reading my application ( I hope ) into your wonderful ( I hope ) server.

IGN: ashermk2002
Favourite type of chocolate chip cookie: Chocolate chip cookie?
Skills: Writing manga, Drawi- oh minecraft related... Building?
I agree to the rules: Of course as long as cake is provided.
08/25/2014 1:01 am
DarkFuzzyCookie
Thanks for applying, and congrats! Welcome to the server
08/24/2014 11:38 pm
JCDawghound
Hi Guys! Co-Owner of the server here! Im just lettting you all know that I added you guys to the whitelist!
08/22/2014 11:10 pm
DarkFuzzyCookie
YoungGamer6IGN(In game name): YoungGamer19

How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Two years

Why do you want to join?: I have been looking for a vanilla minecraft server for the longest time and this server sound perfect.

What do you have to offer?: I'm a team player, I help out with peoples builds and help around spawn. I can do anything to make this server fun.

Have you ever been banned? Nope
Thanks for applying. You've been accepted! See you on the server!

Will you do a lets play on this server?(optional): Sorry no

Personality: Funny, Mature, Nice,

Minecraft specialties: Farming
08/22/2014 4:05 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Dolphin
CJT157
In-game name: CJ68
Optional info: I like to do simple redstone and farming.
Personality: Mature, Fun
I agree to the rules: Yes
08/25/2014 1:02 am
DarkFuzzyCookie
08/22/2014 2:11 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
YoungGamer6
IGN(In game name): YoungGamer19

How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Two years

Why do you want to join?: I have been looking for a vanilla minecraft server for the longest time and this server sound perfect.

What do you have to offer?: I'm a team player, I help out with peoples builds and help around spawn. I can do anything to make this server fun.

Have you ever been banned? Nope

Will you do a lets play on this server?(optional): Sorry no

Personality: Funny, Mature, Nice,

Minecraft specialties: Farming
08/22/2014 1:50 pm
Red leaf
In-game name: redleaf2

Optional info: i am a good building, and I'm also good at redstone and other bits also i am

a very social person and like to talk/skype with people

I agree to the rules: i do agree to the rules

Skype name, connor5856
08/22/2014 2:03 pm
DarkFuzzyCookie
08/22/2014 12:39 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
The_Kitteh_Camper
Okay thanks! What's the IP again?
08/22/2014 12:44 pm
DarkFuzzyCookie
IP : 198.24.185.74:46453
Sorry forgot to add that to the forum, it's added now
08/22/2014 12:34 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
The_Kitteh_Camper
IGN(In game name): Catcamp13 (I am also a girl.)

How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Since March 31st of 2013

Why do you want to join?: Because I have been looking for a vanilla minecraft server that is whitelisted. I am very mature for my age, but I still love to have fun. I am a friendly person and I try to become friends with everyone I meet. I love playing just plain vanilla more than playing with mods or plugins. I am a big fan of the Mindcrack series on Youtube, so I got very excited when I saw this post.

What do you have to offer?: I am a very friendly person and I am very mature. I am calm and I don't get angry easily. I love making people laugh. I am good at PVP and building. I love helping people and I love making friends. I am skilled at potion making. One of my favorite things to do is to build something with someone on Minecraft. I go on Minecraft so much, my parents think it's unhealthy

Have you ever been banned?(We don't judge): No, well, not for anything bad. One time this Staff member was abusing his powers and banned everyone on the server, but I wouldn't really count that as a ban.

If yes, list reasons:

Will you do a lets play on this server?(optional): I would if I had a Youtube channel, but I'm not allowed to get one right now.

Personality: Funny, Mature, Friendly, Calm, Caring, Nice, Very Social

Minecraft specialties: Building, PVP, Shooting a bow and arrow, Potion making, mining, crafting.

Other details you wanna add: If you ever want to contact me please email me or PM me. My Email is spartanlab@hotmail.com

Favorite block/item(optional): I like Birch Wood a lot for some reason
08/22/2014 12:37 pm
DarkFuzzyCookie
Weird how you remember the exact day you started playing Minecraft But anyways congrats! Welcome to the server
08/22/2014 12:11 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
vosper123
IGN: mrvoser

How long have you been playing Minecraft: 3 Years

Why do you want to join?: I am looking for a nice friendly community to socialize with in my own time. I am also looking for a server that i can record on with my YouTube channel I am also a nice friendly person that loves to make new friends in the minecraft community and always looking for new options and lets plays for my youtube.

What do you have to offer?: I can offer more success to your server. As a YouTuber i will be able to make you and your server more noticeable. I am also a good builder and will be able to build good thing without having building look like crap.

Have you ever been banned?: [color=#00FFFF][color=#FF8000]Yes i have been banded on the McMans server but the bad was for stealing. There where chests around spawn and had items in it. I thought that the chests where for loot but was quite obviously not[/color].

[u][b]If yes, list reasons:[/b][/u] [color=#008000]stealing reason why above [/color]

[b][u]Will you do a lets play on this server?[/u]:[/b] [color=#00BFFF]Yes [/color]

[b]Personality[/b]: [color=#4000BF]I am a nice friendly teen that is looking for new opportunities to make friends from the minecraft community. I love taking to new people on Skype. I am a fun and polite person.[/color]

[u][b]Minecraft specialties[/b][/u]: [color=#FF40FF]Minecraft Surviving and i am also good at Plugins and minecraft dev side. I know the plugins is nothing to do with the server but thats what i am also good at. I am also alright at building [/color]

[u][b]Other details you wanna add:[/b][/u] [color=#BF80FF]Im a friendly person that hopes you can take my application into consideration and can't wait to here back for you [/color]

[u][b]Favorite block/item:[/b][/u] [color=#FF0000]Diamond Block bc who docent [/color]

Thank you for looking at my application
08/22/2014 12:36 pm
DarkFuzzyCookie
08/22/2014 1:49 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Hunter
strickluke
IGN(In game name): strickluke

How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Since late alpha.

Why do you want to join?: I would love to be in an environment where there are no trolls and I can just have some fun playing SMP.

What do you have to offer?: I have basic skill in redstone and advanced skill with command block wiring. I could also host a minigame session for the server for a lets play. (wink wink)

Have you ever been banned?(We don't judge): Most the times I have been banned are when hackers invade the servers I love and ban me for no reason.. other then that I do not think I have any legit bans.

If yes, list reasons:

Will you do a lets play on this server?(optional): I would love to participate in the events, but I would prefer not recording.

Personality: Very sarcastic at times. Odd sense of humor, and the never ending dolan mentality (but i'll stop if you find it annoying ).

Minecraft specialties: I am usually one of the last people to die in survival games.. I can adapt to most situations, base gets greifed, someone steals from me, stuck in a cave surrounded by skeletons, etc.

Other details you wanna add: I prefer being around people who have a huge sense of humor. I would love to help out with making parkour and other minigames like that.

Favorite block/item(optional): Command Block, ID: 137 or minecraft:command_block

Thanks for reading this! I wish you good luck with your server.

-Luke
08/22/2014 11:50 am
DarkFuzzyCookie
Thanks for applying Luke, and congrats! Welcome to the server
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome