★ Proelium ★ MMORPG ★ RECRUITING ★

crugal's Avatar crugal8/19/18 4:35 am
2 emeralds 212 3
8/21/2018 2:07 am
crugal's Avatar crugal

Introduction

Hello everyone! I am crugal, leader of Proelium, a project which aims to integrate all aspects of Minecraft into one MMORPG server. We aim to use custom plugins and user feedback to create the most enjoyable experience possible. In order to accomplish this goal, we need more team members. I am obviously the head admin, but I aim to delegate that role to someone else in the near future; however, I am also lead developer as I have many years of real-world development experience in leading teams.

What Makes us Different

Unlike most similar servers, we are entirely catered to the player. From custom maps to custom plugins, we ensure the user experience is the center of our focus. While anyone can create a server with the same idea as ours, no one can fine tune it quite like us. We are constantly evolving to make us better than our competition.

Who We are Interested in

Prerequisites
  • Mature: While we do not base our member decisions on age, we do take maturity into great consideration. This does not mean that joking around is not expected as that is the only way to have a truly enjoyable experience, but it does mean we expect utmost maturity when appropriate.
  • Active: We do not expect our members to be on 40 hours a week as if it was a full time job. We understand everyone has priorities that must be met, and for many of us, Proelium is simply a hobby. We do, however, expect participation in the continuation of our server, even if that is 2 hours on a weekend.

Positions

If you do not feel as though any of these positions interest you, but you are still interested in helping, leave a comment or private message me and we can work something out.

Admin - Recruting - Apply Here
Developer - Recruiting - Apply Here
Builder - Recruiting - Apply Here

If you have any suggestions for us of any kind, please let us know.
We look forward to seeing you on the server!
crugal
Level 27 : Expert Nerd