Profecional builders needed.

TheThyrilias's Avatar TheThyrilias1/21/19 5:28 pm
2 emeralds 171 2
1/22/2019 11:45 pm
Airwolf's Avatar Airwolf

Dear reader,

Im Thomas, Thyrilias and im Owner of MortalKingdom. MortalKingdom is a MMO RPG server looking to expand. As we have enough developers and moderators, im really in need of builders to help me finish of things like; lobbies, roleplay maps and buildings. So the current status of the server is offline as we are not fully ready to be open. And so on we dont have the money to really afford a buildteam at this moment because plugins and server running takes priority. But as we open our doors there will be payments and I hope we can make a good buildteam out of it. You can look on my profile for some of the building styles and if you like to have some more information and screen shots, just message me.

Do you think you are the right person for this job? Feel free to join us!

With kind regards,

Thyrilias

TheThyrilias
Level 19 : Journeyman Architect