🔱Project:ALPHA🔱 | A Fantasy Style Survival/Roleplay Server | Encouraging all applications!

Omniciide's Avatar Omniciide5/30/18 10:54 am
1 emeralds 145 2
6/24/2018 1:21 pm
Princesnoot's Avatar Princesnoot
Omniciide
Level 3 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/24/2018 1:21 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Princesnoot
IGN:
PrinceSnoot
Role:

I would like to say that my building skills are pretty fair in the sense that I can build in the medieval and fantasy style very well. So the role of builder would be well for me I believe. I also wouldn’t mind being a helper on the server.
Why:
I want to be a helper because I enjoy helping others as well as well as being able to keep a well built and close knit community. I would say that I believe that I work well with others and have a very easy going attitude and don’t mind taking lots of time to help people when they need it. As for building, I always tend to appreciate the time and effort others have put into servers I’ve been on and would like to be able to contribute myself.
Hours:
Depending on the time of year also depends on how much I’m able to join the game. During the summer I should be able to get on anywhere from 2 to 6 hours, possibly more if my schedule is free. During the school year, the hours I’m on may drop some but not much. I would also like to add that my time zone is EST if that helps with anything.

Thank you! :)
05/31/2018 5:28 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Network
Omniciide
Positions for builder and developer still open! Apply now!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome